Gen 3 ADV Suspect Testing Voter Identification

Hey guys, I'm going to be away at midnight tonight, so I just wanted to get this thread up early for everybody to identify as soon as they can, seeing as we're really cutting it close here with respect to the first ADV Tour. This is just an identification thread, so simply post your account names on the ADV ladder. Iconic will be taking a screen shot at midnight of the ladder rankings, so I will be referencing that when figuring out the top 15+15 of the ladder (thanks Iconic!).

Also, if you did not get a chance to test on the ladder, but feel like you are knowledgeable enough of the ADV metagame to vote anyways, please post explaining what makes you qualified. Feel free to list any accomplishments you've had in ADV tournaments, etc., and don't be afraid to toot your own horn here.

As soon as I get back tonight or tomorrow, I will post the voting thread in PR and I will be giving people access as they identify here in order to save time. So once the voting thread goes up, please be sure to vote ASAP (I will also PM every identified voter once the thread goes up to remind you), as the vote will end on Thursday, March 24th at 11:59pm. Thank you all for your efforts!

PS: Before you ask, the vote will be tallied using an Instant Runoff Voting scheme (much like how we did our Initial Gen V Banlist vote). This way, every ban option provided in the RSE Baton Pass thread can be voted on at the same time.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Not sure if this matters but I am appledrank in that. I won a match literally as the time ended that pushed me up to 1185.

(23:59:18) D.E. Lolcat: just one more time
(23:59:55) Clefable: so when she's happy, just encore her
(00:00:00) Clefable: she would be stuck being happy
(00:00:07) Benson: Why can't you do it on Gen 5 but insist using Gen 3 Pokemon?
(00:00:10) Rocket Grunt Amy: its too late
(00:00:12) tom jane: lol
(00:00:24) appledrank won against Tails chao.
(00:00:30) Henrietta: Benson, the mechanics in Gen 3 were very much different from what they are now. There's a big difference.
(00:00:44) tom jane: henrietta hippo
(00:00:53) Benson: Ah, I'll give you that Henrietta.
(00:01:17) jezéus: f
(00:01:19) ~~Server~~: SIGN UPS FOR LNT ARE NOW UP

It was only 24 seconds after the deadline and puts me with in range of the +15 if their are a couple of people with two alts in the top 15. I can provide the logs up until the time of this post to prove I didn't play any battles after this point if neccessary. I also have the log from the battle to prove the match was indeed a +25 variation. If not then I am sorry for wasting your time with this post.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also, if you did not get a chance to test on the ladder, but feel like you are knowledgeable enough of the ADV metagame to vote anyways, please post explaining what makes you qualified. Feel free to list any accomplishments you've had in ADV tournaments, etc., and don't be afraid to toot your own horn here.
let me vote i won lots of games n shit

what the above said. made it to the final rounds of smogon tour back when it was old school before. also wrote both the bp guide and the general guide to adv article for the smog so i wager i know more about adv than anyone who just started playing it in order to vote.

I'm not sure if this going to count, but I've made it to the voting reqs on my alt Not one, yet have not settled there due to constant internet disconnections while I was trying to prevent rating decay. If you need any proof, ask anyone from my SPL team channel, my tutee (who watched many of my games) or just watch the amount of times I disconnect from #dreamworld and log on back roughly a minute later.

I've been playing ADV for about a year, and feel I have gained enough experience to vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)