Pokémon Aggron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a mistake. Filter makes damage to 1.5 actually, oops, but your calculations would be the same right? What other mons such as OU's are capable of Choice Band 2HKO Mega Aggron?
As it turns out, not very many. However, since Mega Aggron has no recovery, it'll be hard for it to take repeated Azumarill Waterfalls (24-29%), for example. Also, Aggron's attacks hit for almost nothing if you don't invest in Attack, and doing so hurts your ability to take things like Aegislash's Sacred Sword (or Shadow Ball, but that's gonna kill you anyways).

Common things (with physical attacks) in OU that get the 2HKO, which can conceivably set up on Mega Aggron:
Choice Band Terrakion
Mixed Aegislash
Bulky SD Aegislash
Mega Kangaskhan (after a PuP)
Talonflame (after a Swords Dance and SR)

Other things:
Mega Medicham
Choice Band Medicham
LO Hitmonlee
probably a few more

Depending on where it ends up, a big problem for Mega Aggron is that a lot of things can set up on it if it runs full defenses, and if it doesn't a lot more things 2HKO it. Also, it has no recovery.

Initially, I thought M-Aggron was a bit of a joke, but when I saw it in an Ubers match survive an Earthquake from LO Groudon with 50% of its HP or so left - I knew it was for real. I'm not sure it can make OU though, as fighting types ran rampant last gen though maybe they'll be quelled slightly with their new Fairy weakness.

However, since Mega Aggron has no recovery, it'll be hard for it to take repeated Azumarill Waterfalls (24-29%), for example. Also, Aggron's attacks hit for almost nothing if you don't invest in Attack, and doing so hurts your ability to take things like Aegislash's Sacred Sword (or Shadow Ball, but that's gonna kill you anyways).
Yeah, M-Aggron's lack of recovery outside of Rest looks like it'll be its downfall. For a RestTalk set, I think it would be best to run a defensive set but still give it moves to allow it to hit like a truck. For this I'd mainly suggest Outrage, but that won't be available for a day or so, until Pokebank. Aggron's slow as anyway, so Dragon Tail for phazing damage.

Aggron@Aggronite
IVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dragon Tail
- Outrage

Why run Dragon Tail AND Outrage as only attacking moves on a defensive behemoth that resists Fairy-Type?

STAB Iron Head hits as hard as Outrage and doesnt trap you (albeit Sleep Talk doesn't have that downside but still...). I would even rather go with Earthquake than use Outrage on it. Outrage on a pure defensive poke is a bad idea, always been and always will be; even more in Gen 6.

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Rock Head/Filter
EV's: 252 HP / 252 SPD / 4 ATT
Nature: Careful

Stealth Rock
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Dragon Tail

For recovery thats Sylveon's role he passes chunky wishes and it is specially defensive, i was thinking on heavy slam instead of iron head.
Sylveon isn't the best teammate for Mega Aggron...Sylveon only covers one of Mega Aggron's weaknesses and they share two resistances. Jellicent is his best partner IMO, he can take any hit that would seriously hurt Aggron. Jellicent is specially defensive and covers 2 of Mega Aggron's weaknesses (Fire and Ground) with one move and is immune to the 3rd weakness (Fighting). Jellicent also is a spinblocker to stop any Aggron counters running Rapid Spin hoping to stop Mega Aggron's Stealth Rock. I know you want Wish Passing, but Aggron's massive bulk coupled with the fact that he's immune to one entry hazard (Toxic Spikes), resistant to another (Stealth Rock), and indifferent to a third (Sticky Web) means he's going to be able to switch in a few times with the right prediction.

I really like this Mega and can't wait to use him.

Sylveon isn't the best teammate for Mega Aggron...Sylveon only covers one of Mega Aggron's weaknesses and they share two resistances. Jellicent is his best partner IMO, he can take any hit that would seriously hurt Aggron. Jellicent is specially defensive and covers 2 of Mega Aggron's weaknesses (Fire and Ground) with one move and is immune to the 3rd weakness (Fighting). Jellicent also is a spinblocker to stop any Aggron counters running Rapid Spin hoping to stop Mega Aggron's Stealth Rock. I know you want Wish Passing, but Aggron's massive bulk coupled with the fact that he's immune to one entry hazard (Toxic Spikes), resistant to another (Stealth Rock), and indifferent to a third (Sticky Web) means he's going to be able to switch in a few times with the right prediction.

I really like this Mega and can't wait to use him.
Mega Aggron resists Steel and is immune to poison though, making it a good partner for Sylveon. All you need then is something to resist Ground/Fire type moves. Rotom-W and Rotom-H are pretty good for this as well as Gyarados and other Water types.

252+ Atk Choice Band Terrakion Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 186-220 (54 - 63.9%)

There's always some attacks you don't want to take.
Yes, but in counterpart:

0 Atk Mega Aggron Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 254-300 (78.6 - 92.8%)
0 Atk Mega Aggron Iron Head vs. -1 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 378-446 (117 - 138%)

So:

-Mega Aggron can't switch in Terrakion CC, because is 2HKOed.
-If Terrakion uses CC and Mega Aggron survives, he is OHKOed by Iron Head (assuming -1 Def).

Yes, but in counterpart:

0 Atk Mega Aggron Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 254-300 (78.6 - 92.8%)
0 Atk Mega Aggron Iron Head vs. -1 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 378-446 (117 - 138%)

So:

-Mega Aggron can't switch in Terrakion CC, because is 2HKOed.
-If Terrakion uses CC and Mega Aggron survives, he is OHKOed by Iron Head (assuming -1 Def).
If you are voluntarily switching your Terrakion into a Mega Aggron you kinda deserve to die.

Also if it's hit by several weak attacks like CB Azumarill Waterfall, it will eventually fall thanks to its lack of recovery besides Rest.

I wouldn't say CB Azumarill waterfall is weak...
but you do have a point- Aggron is too slow to be likely to be at full health against anything, unless it's coming in as a revenge killer, and even then I don't want my revenger to take a hit...

That's why Wish support is nearly mandatory on him.
Make a team of Blissey/Alomomola/Wigglytuff/Latias/Togekiss and Aggron suddenly looks godly

Anyway, i think Mega Aggron needs some attack EVs. It's powerful, but maybe not enough to take some bulkier threats. And again, don't think that Aggron will be any good without Wish support. It takes attacks like a champ, but doesn't last much if you keep switching it in and out (it will happen, believe me).

I can't see Meggron as a valid OU poke considering you have better maga-options.
However I think it will be a threat in UU, it's rest talk set will walk over every physical attacker.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Since this gen seems to be slower paced than previous ones so far, I've been having pretty good success with a balloon rock polish head smash regular aggron

Goes well with togekiss too, who 4x resists/is immune to both of the types aggron's x4 weak to

I can't see Meggron as a valid OU poke considering you have better maga-options.
However I think it will be a threat in UU, it's rest talk set will walk over every physical attacker.
I agree. Also, Mega Aggron outclasses Registeel in almost every aspect. No surprise if the iron golem goes to RU.

Is there any way to give Mega Aggron some more attack power without sacrificing too much of it bulk or does 140 uninvested base attack suffice for what it needs too KO?

Any heavy pokemon in OU where Heavy Slam is doing less damage than Iron Head? Iron head doesn't seem to be doing very much damage even with Attack investment/attack nature and I might consider running Heavy Slam on it instead. It's too slow to make use of the flinching anyway and the damage is a little underwhelming.

I was very surprised learning that Throh only weighed 120ish LBS and Golem was doing full damage with Heavy Slam on Battle Spot (Throh looks like it should weigh at least double that amount). There's probably a lot of other pokemon in the OU tier that look like they should weigh more, but they don't and take full damage from Heavy Slam. Mega Aggron is also heavier than Golem :x.

I agree. Also, Mega Aggron outclasses Registeel in almost every aspect. No surprise if the iron golem goes to RU.
Well I don't know about that. Registeel's SpD is immensely superior, doesn't take a mega slot and can hold items. Megaggron is effectively limited in possible sets because of his speed and ability to recover so Registeel has the capability to last far longer with certain boost moves and Leftovers, although Megaggron can obviously take physical hits like no other and has immediate firepower, so he's a better pivot. They play a bit differently.

Well I don't know about that. Registeel's SpD is immensely superior, doesn't take a mega slot and can hold items. Megaggron is effectively limited in possible sets because of his speed and ability to recover so Registeel has the capability to last far longer with certain boost moves and Leftovers, although Megaggron can obviously take physical hits like no other and has immediate firepower, so he's a better pivot. They play a bit differently.
Also Registeel is never a Rock-type

Five pages of discussion and I think Lee is the only one who's posted anything truly noteworthy about Mega Aggron's capabilities as an all-around physical attacker check.

In regards to that, I really did not expect Mega Aggron to be as ridiculous as he is. I mean, I expected him to take physical attacks (even Super Effective ones) gloriously, but I didn't realize just how much Mega Aggron could take, and also how much it takes to really take him out. The rest of this post is about to be theorymon since I haven't exactly had a lot of time recently to put it into practice, but, well, it couldn't hurt, you know?

Aggron @ Aggronite
EV: 252 HP / 248 DEF / 8 SpD
IV: 0 SPE
Relaxed Nature
~ Rest / Stealth Rock / Stone Edge / Dragon Tail
~ Iron Head
~ Ice Punch
~ Earthquake / Stone Edge / Dragon Tail
  • Rest provides Mega Aggron with a reliable means of recovery. However, it requires Aromatherapy / Heal Bell support to use effectively and definitely eats up momentum. Personal preference, really. He needs Wish / Heal Bell support regardless - by using Rest you could alleviate stress on certain teammates who won't always have the time to cure burns and pass wishes while staying in good health. Stealth Rock is a good bid over it if it isn't your cup of tea. If you're already using a hazards setter, though, you've definitely got other options.
  • Iron Head is obligatory STAB, allowing him to beat Air Balloon Terrakion and threaten Pokemon like Florges and Sylveon.
  • Ice Punch lets him destroy Pokemon like Landorus-T, Gliscor, Garchomp, Dragonite, and Salamence, who can barely touch him back without having already set-up.
  • Earthquake lets you eliminate Aegislash, Lucario, and popped / non-Air Balloon Excadrill/Terrakion reliably. However, you are walled by Talonflame unless he uses Roost. Stone Edge lets you beat him and threaten Pokemon like Volcarona, but Earthquake is looking to be more useful overall. Dragon Tail is for shuffling the opponent's team. Aggron can use Dragon Tail reliably because STAB Iron Head will ward away any Fairy Types.
  • EVs are to maximize physical bulk. While calculating damage, I realized that there wasn't a difference in damage received between 248 DEF EVs and 252 DEF EVs for most calculations, so I put the remaining EVs in SpD, for no reason in particular.
  • A 0 SPE IV and a Relaxed Nature makes you slower than Aegislash, so you can nail his Blade Forme with Earthquake and OHKO him.
Mega Aggron [Defending]
252 ATK Brave Aegislash
  • +0 Shadow Sneak (40 Base Power) w/no item: (9.5% - 11.3%)
  • +2 Shadow Sneak (40 Base Power) w/no item: (18.3% - 21.8%)
  • +2 Shadow Sneak (40 Base Power) w/Life Orb: (23.8% - 28.1%)
  • +0 Sacred Sword (90 Base Power) w/no item: (20.3% - 24.4%)
  • +2 Sacred Sword (90 Base Power) w/no item: (40.4% - 47.9%)
  • +2 Sacred Sword (90 Base Power) w/Life Orb: (52.6% - 62.2%)
252 SATK Brave Aegislash
  • +0 Shadow Ball (80 Base Power) w/no item: (50.5% - 59.5%)
  • +0 Shadow Ball (80 Base Power) w/Life Orb: (65.6% - 77.3%)
252 ATK Adamant Azumarill
  • +1 Waterfall (80 Base Power) [Choice Band]: (27% - 31.6%)
  • +6 Waterfall (80 Base Power) w/no item: (106% - 125.5%)
252 ATK Adamant Dragonite
  • +1 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/no item: (30.8% - 36.6%)
  • +1 Fire Punch (75 Base Power) w/no item: (23.5% - 27.9%)
252 ATK Mold Breaker Excadrill
Adamant:
  • +0 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/Air Balloon: (41.8% - 49.4%)
  • +1 Earthquake (100 Base Power) [Choice Band]: (62.7% - 73.8%)
  • +2 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/Air Balloon: (82.5% - 97.6%)
Jolly:
  • +0 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/Air Balloon: (38.3% - 45.3%)
  • +1 Earthquake (100 Base Power) [Choice Band]: (56.3% - 66.8%)
  • +2 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/Air Balloon: (75.5% - 89.5%)
252 ATK Jolly Garchomp
  • +0 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/no item: (26.9% - 33.1%)
  • +2 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/no item: (55.2% - 65.4%)
252 ATK Adamant Mamoswine
  • +0 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/Life Orb: (39.2% - 46.5%)
252 ATK Adamant Mega Kangaskhan
  • +0 Power-Up Punch (40 Base Power): (6.9% - 8.1%)
  • +1 *Power-Up Punch (40 Base Power): (5.2% - 6.3%)
  • +2 Fire Punch (75 Base Power) w/Parental Bond: (36.6% - 43.6%)
  • +2 Crunch / Sucker Punch (80 Base Power) w/Parental Bond: (26.1% - 30.8%)
  • +2 Earthquake (100 Base Power) w/Parental Bond: (48.2% - 57.5%)
*Simulating Parental Bond.
252 ATK Jolly Mega Lucario
  • +0 Close Combat (120 Base Power) w/Adaptability: (39.2% - 47%)
  • +2 Close Combat (120 Base Power) w/Adaptability: (78.4% - 92.4%)
252 ATK Jolly Talonflame
  • +0 Flare Blitz (120 Base Power) w/no item: (23.8% - 28.7%)
  • +1 Flare Blitz (120 Base Power) simulating Choice Band: (36.6% - 43%)
  • +2 Flare Blitz (120 Base Power) w/no item: (47.3% - 56.6%)
252 ATK Jolly Terrakion
  • +0 Close Combat (120 Base Power) [Choice Scarf]: (33.3% - 39.2%)
  • +1 Close Combat (120 Base Power) [Choice Band]: (48.8% - 57.8%)
  • +2 Close Combat (120 Base Power) w/Air Balloon: (65.6% - 77.6%)
  • +2 Close Combat (120 Base Power) w/Life Orb: (85.4% - 100.8%)

Mega Aggron [Attacking]
Iron Head
  • 252 HP / 252 DEF Bold Sylveon: (55.3% - 65.4%)
  • 252 HP / 252 DEF Bold Florges: (58.8% - 70%)
  • 248 HP / 0 DEF Calm Togekiss: (64.3% - 76.1%)
  • 0 HP / 0 DEF Adamant Mamoswine: (77% - 91.4%)
  • 252 HP / 0 DEF Adamant Mamoswine: (65.5% - 77.8%)
  • 4 HP / 0 DEF Jolly Terrakion: (78.3 - 92.5%)
  • 4 HP / 0 DEF Jolly Terrakion after Close Combat: (116.6 - 137.6%)
Ice Punch
  • 4 HP / 0 DEF Jolly Garchomp w/Yache Berry: (42.4% - 50.2%)
  • 4 HP / 0 DEF Jolly Garchomp w/no item: (84.9% - 100.5%)
  • 0 HP / 0 DEF Naive Salamence w/Intimidate factored in: (70 - 83.3%), 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock.
  • 0 HP / 0 DEF Naive Salamence w/o Intimidate factored in: (105.1 - 124.4%)
  • 0 HP / 0 DEF Jolly/Adamant Dragonite w/Multiscale intact: (47 - 55.7%)
  • 0 HP / 0 DEF Jolly/Adamant Dragonite w/o Multiscale intact: (94.1 - 111.4%)
  • 244 HP / 252 DEF Impish Gliscor w/Toxic Orb: (51.1 - 60.2%), 34.4% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal
  • 252 HP / 252 DEF Impish Landorus-T w/Intimidate factored in: (39.7 - 47.1%)
  • 252 HP / 252 DEF Impish Landorus-T w/o Intimidate factored in: (58.6 - 70.1%)
Earthquake
  • 252 HP / 0 DEF Shield Forme Aegislash: (41.9 - 50%)
  • 252 HP / 0 DEF Blade Forme Aegislash: (103 - 121.6%)
  • 4 HP / 0 DEF Mega Lucario: (75.8 - 90%)
  • 4 HP / 0 DEF Mega Lucario after Close Combat: (114.1 - 134.7%)
  • 252 HP / 0 DEF Adamant / Jolly Excadrill: (68.8 - 81.1%)
  • 0 HP / 0 DEF Adamant / Jolly Excadrill: (80.8 - 95.2%)

Mega Aggron takes hits exceptionally well, and he is capable of checking a wide variety of prominent physical threats that roam Pokebank OU.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Would Metal Burst be worth having, since those calcs show very few things can OHKO it, letting him retaliate back with twice the damage?

I've been having great success with Aggron. I run:

Aggron @ Aggronite
EV: 252 ATK / 252 SPE / 6HP
Adamant Nature
~ Heavy Slam
~ Earthquake
~ Head Smash
~ Rock Polish

The key is to not Mega Evolve too early. Stay as normal Aggron and Head Smash for as long as you can, only Mega Evolving when faced with a threat that regular Aggron can't tank or can't tank well. Mega Aggron will take the hit and retaliate. If you have a Polish up you should be able to 2HKO.

This also makes for the best Baton Pass recipient I've ever used. With +2 ATK and +2 SPE a sweep is pretty much guaranteed as virtually nothing can OHKO. It is usually not overly hard to get a pass off to even regular Aggron either.

I WAS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING IN MY LAST POST. Including some damage calculations, actually. Remember kiddies: don't try to do massive calculations on absolutely no sleep.

Consider this an important revision and an information compilation. Also lend thanks to PK Gaming (and the people that helped him, too) since his analysis (and some testing in Pokebank OU) is what prompted these changes.

Aggron @ Aggronite
252 HP / 4 ATK / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
~ Ice Punch / Fire Punch
~ Iron Head / Heavy Slam
~ Earthquake / Superpower / Rock Slide
~ Stealth Rock / Thunder Wave / Dragon Tail
  • As an Economics student you'd think I'd be familiar with the concept of diminishing returns. It is better to invest in Mega Aggron's Special Defense because his Defense is so ridiculously high anyways.
  • 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Aggron takes (69.4 - 81.9%) damage from standard Life Orb Greninja's Hydro Pump. If Mega Aggron is running 252 HP / 252 SpD, he only takes (52.6 - 62.2%). A 2HKO either way, yes - but that is a 17.2% in damage he takes assuming a minimum roll. That's pretty huge! By contrast, 252 ATK Jolly Garchomp w/no item deals (27.9 - 33.1%) to 252 HP / 252 DEF Mega Aggron - a 4HKO. Even if you are running 252 HP / 0 DEF, that same Garchomp is still only capable of doing (31.3 - 36.9%) - which isn't even a guaranteed 3HKO unless Stealth Rock is on the field. 6~7% more damage when taking certain physical assaults seems like a fair trade for being able to take special hits 17~20% better, yeah?
  • A Physically Defensive spread will give you a better edge against some of the more prominent physically-oriented threats running around, specifically Mega Kangaskhan, whom you are able to check/counter much more effectively.
Defending
Physically-based Threats:
Aegislash [Brave 252 ATK w/Leftovers] (Swords Dance)
  • +0 Sacred Sword: (22.6 - 27%)
  • +2 Sacred Sword: (45.3 - 53.4%)
Aegislash [Quiet 252 SpATK w/Spooky Plate] (Mixed)
  • +0 Shadow Ball: (50.8 - 60.1%)
Charizard [Jolly 252 ATK w/Charzardite X] (Dragon Dance)
  • +0 Flare Blitz: (48.2 - 57.5%)
  • +1 Flare Blitz: (72.3 - 85.4%)
Dragonite [Jolly 252 ATK w/Weakness Policy] (Standard?)
  • +0 Earthquake: (21.2 - 25.2%)
  • +2 Earthquake: (42.1 - 50%)
  • +0 Fire Punch: (15.9 - 19.1%)
  • +2 Fire Punch: (31.6 - 37.5%)
  • +0 Fire Blast: (28.1 - 33.4%)
  • +2 Fire Blast: (56.6 - 66.5%)
Diggersby [Jolly 252 ATK w/Choice Scarf] (Choice Scarf)
  • Earthquake: (36.6 - 43.6%)
Excadrill [Jolly 252 ATK w/Air Balloon or Assault Vest] (Offensive Rapid Spinner)
  • +0 Mold Breaker Earthquake: (42.4 - 50.5%)
  • +2 Mold Breaker Earthquake: (84.3 - 100%) - 6.3% chance to OHKO.
Excadrill [Jolly 252 ATK w/Life Orb] (Offensive Rapid Spinner)
  • +0 Mold Breaker Earthquake: (55.2 - 65.6%)
  • +2 Mold Breaker Earthquake: (109.5 - 129.9%) - Guaranteed OHKO.
Garchomp [Jolly 252 ATK w/Yache Berry] (Swords Dance)
  • +0 Earthquake: (31.3 - 36.9%) - 76.34% chance to 3HKO
  • +2 Earthquake: (61.9 - 73.2%) - Guaranteed 2HKO
Gliscor [Impish 0 ATK w/Toxic Orb] (Standard)
  • Earthquake: (19.4 - 23.5%)
Gyarados [Jolly 252 ATK w/Leftovers] (Dragon Dance)
  • +0 Earthquake: (20 - 23.8%)
  • +1 Earthquake: (29.9 - 35.7%)
  • +0 Waterfall: (16.5 - 19.4%)
  • +1 Waterfall: (24.4 - 28.7%)
Gyarados [Jolly 252 ATK w/Gyaradosite] (Mega Gyarados)
  • +0 Mold Breaker Earthquake: (31.9 - 37.7%)
  • +1 Mold Breaker Earthquake: (47 - 55.8%)
Kangaskhan [Adamant 252 ATK w/Kangaskhanite] (Mega Kangaskhan)
  • +0 Parental Bond Earthquake: (33.1 - 39.5%)
  • +2 Parental Bond Earthquake: (66.5 - 78.4%)
  • +0 Power-Up Punch: (9 - 10.7%)
  • +1 Power-Up Punch: (6.9 - 8.1%)
Landorus-T (Impish 4 ATK w/Leftovers] (Pivot)
  • +0 Earthquake: (28.7 - 34%) - 0.3% chance to 3HKO, 36.23% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock.
Lucario [Jolly 252 ATK w/Lucarionite] (Mega Lucario)
  • +0 Close Combat: (54 - 63.6%)
  • +2 Close Combat: (107.2 - 126.4%)
Mamoswine [Jolly 252 ATK w/Life Orb] (Standard)
  • +0 Earthquake: (40.6 - 48.2%)
Mawile [Adamant 252 ATK w/Mawilite] (Mega Mawile)
  • +0 Sucker Punch: (20.9 - 24.7%)
  • +2 Sucker Punch: (41.5 - 49.1%)
Pinsir [Jolly 252 ATK w/Pinsirite] (Mega Pinsir)
  • +0 Earthquake: (23.8 - 28.1%)
  • +2 Earthquake: (47 - 55.8%)
Talonflame [Adamant 252 ATK w/Leftovers] (Swords Dance?)
  • +0 Flare Blitz: (29.9 - 35.7%)
  • +2 Flare Blitz: (59.3 - 70.6%)
Talonflame [Adamant 252 ATK w/Choice Band] (Choice Band)
  • Flare Blitz: (44.4 - 52.6%)
Terrakion [Jolly 252 ATK w/Air Balloon] (Air Balloon)
  • +0 Close Combat: (36.9 - 44.4%)
  • +2 Close Combat: (73.5 - 87.5%)
Specially-based Threats:
Alakazam [Timid 252 SATK w/Focus Sash] (Standard)
  • Focus Blast: (53.4 - 63%)
Gardevoir [Timid 252 SATK w/Gardveoirite] (Mega Gardevoir)
  • Focus Blast: (61.9 - 73.2%)
  • Hyper Voice: (30.2 - 35.7%)
Genesect [Hasty/Naive 252 SATK w/Choice Scarf] (Choice Scarf)
  • +1 Flamethrower: (55.2 - 65.4%)
  • +1 Thunderbolt: (36.9 - 43.6%)
Gengar [Timid 252 SATK w/Black Sludge] (SubDisable)
  • Shadow Ball: (34.8 - 41.2%)
  • Focus Blast: (51.7 - 61.3%)
Gengar [Timid 252 SATK w/Life Orb] (Offensive)
  • Shadow Ball: (45.3 - 53.7%)
  • Focus Blast: (67.4 - 79.9%)
Goodra [Modest 252 SATK w/Assault Vest] (Assault Vest)
  • Flamethrower: (38.3 - 45.3%)
  • Fire Blast: (46.5 - 54.9%)
  • Focus Blast: (50.8 - 60.1%)
Greninja [Timid 252 SATK w/Life Orb] (Standard)
  • Hydro Pump: (52.6 - 62.2%)
Heatran [Calm 248 HP / 252 SDEF w/Leftovers] (Specially Defensive)
  • Lava Plume: (43 - 50.8%)
  • Fire Blast: (58.7 - 69.7%)
Latios [Timid 252 SATK w/Expert Belt] (Offensive Defog)
  • Surf: (26.1 - 30.8%)
Latios [Timid 252 SATK w/Life Orb] (Life Orb)
  • Surf: (34 - 40.1%)
  • Hidden Power [Fire]: (34 - 40.1%)
Magnezone [Timid 252 SATK w/Choice Scarf) (Choice Scarf)
  • Hidden Power Fire: (28.7 - 34%)
  • Thunderbolt: (43 - 50.8%)
Reuniclus [Quiet 252 SATK w/Life Orb] (Trick Room Attacker)
  • Focus Blast: (72.6 - 85.4%)
Volcarona [Timid 252 SATK Volcarona w/Passho Berry] (Quiver Dance)
  • +0 Fiery Dance: (53.4 - 63%)
  • +1 Fiery Dance: (80.2 - 94.4%)
  • +0 Bug Buzz: (20 - 23.5%)
  • +1 Bug Buzz: (29.9 - 35.4%)

Attacking
Physically-based Threats
Aegislash [252 HP / 0 DEF] (Shield Forme)
  • Heavy Slam (120 Base Power): (18.5 - 22.2%)
  • Earthquake: (41.9 - 50%)
Aegislash [252 HP / 0 DEF] (Blade Forme)
  • Heavy Slam (120 Base Power): (46.2 - 54.6%)
  • Earthquake: (103 - 121.6%)
Aegislash [0 HP / 0 DEF] (Shield Forme)
  • Heavy Slam: (22.9 - 27.5%)
  • Earthquake: (52.1 - 62%)
Aegislash [0 HP / 0 DEF] (Blade Forme)
  • Heavy Slam: (57.4 - 67.8%)
  • Earthquake: (127.9 - 150.9%)
Charizard [Jolly 0 HP / 0 DEF w/Charzardite X] (Dragon Dance)
  • Earthquake: (59.2 - 70%)
Dragonite [Jolly 0 HP / 0 DEF w/Weakness Policy] (Standard?)
  • Ice Punch (Multiscale intact): (47 - 55.7%)
  • Ice Punch (Multiscale broken by Stealth Rock): (94.1 - 111.4%)
Diggersby [Jolly 0 HP / 4 DEF w/Choice Scarf] (Choice Scarf)
  • Heavy Slam (120 Base Power): (68.8 - 81.3%)
  • Iron Head: (46.3 - 54.3%)
  • Ice Punch: (57.8 - 68.1%)
Excadrill [Jolly 0 HP / 0 DEF w/Air Balloon or Assault Vest] (Offensive Rapid Spinner)
  • Iron Head: (24 - 28.5%)
  • Ice Punch: (30.1 - 35.7%)
  • Heavy Slam: (36.2 - 42.6%)
  • Earthquake: (80.8 - 95.2%)
  • Superpower: (96.6 - 113.8%)
Garchomp [Jolly 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Yache Berry] (Swords Dance)
  • Ice Punch [w/Yache Berry intact]: (42.4 - 50.2%)
  • Ice Punch [w/no Yache Berry]: (84.9 - 100.5%) - 6.3% chance to OHKO.
Gliscor [Impish 244 HP / 40 DEF w/Toxic Orb] (Sub-Toxic)
  • Ice Punch: (60.2 - 71.5%) - Guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal.
Gliscor [Impish 244 HP / 248 DEF w/Toxic Orb] (Defensive)
  • Ice Punch: (51.1 - 61.3%) - 53.9% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal.
Gyarados [Jolly 88 HP / 4 DEF w/Leftovers] (Bulky Dragon Dance)
  • Rock Slide: (49.8 - 58.9%) - 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers Recovery, guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock.
  • Stone Edge: (66.2 - 78.1%) - Guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers Recovery, 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock.
Gyarados [Jolly 0 HP / 4 DEF w/Gyaradosite] (Mega Gyarados)
  • Earthquake: (27.1 - 32%)
  • Superpower: (64.6 - 76.1%)
Kangaskhan [Jolly 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Kangaskhanite] (Mega Kangaskhan]
  • Heavy Slam / Iron Head: (32.6 - 38.6%)
  • Earthquake: (27.2 - 32.3%)
  • Superpower: (65.3 - 77.2%)
Landorus-T [Impish 252 HP / 252 DEF w/Leftovers] (Pivot)
  • -1 Ice Punch: (39.7 - 47.1%) - 3HKO after Leftovers recovery, 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers Recovery.
  • +0 Ice Punch: (58.6 - 70.1%) - Guaranteed 2HKO.
Lucario [Jolly 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Lucarionite] (Mega Lucario)
  • Earthquake: (75.8 - 90%)
  • Superpower: (91.4 - 107.8%)
Mamoswine [Jolly 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Life Orb] (Standard)
  • Heavy Slam: (38.6 - 46.4%)
  • Iron Head: (76.7 - 91.1%)
  • Superpower: (76.7 - 90.6%)
Mawile [Adamant 132 HP / 0 DEF w/Mawilite] (Mega Mawile)
  • -1 Earthquake: (38.6 - 45.9%)
  • +0 Earthquake: (57.6 - 68.6%)
  • -1 Heavy Slam: (35 - 41.6%)
  • +0 Heavy Slam: (52.5 - 61.6%)
  • -1 Iron Head: (23.3 - 27.7%)
  • +0 Iron Head: (35 - 41.6%)
Pinsir [Jolly 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Pinsirite] (Mega Pinsir)
  • Rock Slide: (91.1 - 108.8%)
  • Stone Edge: (122 - 144.1%)
  • Heavy Slam: (54.4 - 64.3%)
  • Ice Punch: (45.5 - 54.4%)
Talonflame [Adamant 192 HP / 4 DEF w/whatever] (Swords Dance)
  • Rock Slide: (111.3 - 131%)
  • Heavy Slam: (33 - 38.8%)
  • Earthquake (Roosting): (73.6 - 86.9%)
Talonflame [Adamant 92 HP / 0 DEF w/Choice Band] (Choice Band)
  • Rock Slide: (120 - 141.2%)
  • Heavy Slam: (35.6 - 42.1%)
  • Earthquake (Roosting): (80 - 94.3%)
Terrakion [Jolly 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Air Balloon] (Air Balloon)
  • Heavy Slam: (39.5 - 46.9%)
  • Earthquake: (64.8 - 76.5%)
  • Superpower: (77.7 - 91.9%)
  • Iron Head: (78.3 - 92.5%)
Specially-based Threats:

Alakazam [Timid 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Focus Sash] (Standard)
  • Iron Head: (85.7 - 101.1%)
  • Heavy Slam: (127.7 - 151.1%)
Gardevoir [Timid 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Gardveoirite] (Mega Gardevoir)
  • Iron Head: (117.2 - 138.8%)
  • Heavy Slam: (176.9 - 207.9%)
Genesect [Hasty 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Choice Scarf] (Choice Scarf)
  • Earthquake: (39.4 - 46.4%) - 3HKO, 28.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock.
  • Superpower: (47.1 - 55.6%) - 76.2% chance to 2HKO, guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock.
Gengar [Timid 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Item] (Standard)
  • Iron Head: (66.7 - 79%) - 2HKO.
  • Heavy Slam: (100 - 117.9%) - OHKO.
Goodra [Modest 252 HP / 0 DEF w/Assault Vest] (Assault Vest)
  • Ice Punch: (50.5 - 59.8%) - Guaranteed 2HKO.
Greninja [Timid 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Life Orb] (Standard)
  • Earthquake (vs. Pure Water): (46.8 - 55.2%) - 69.5% chance to 2HKO, guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock.
  • Superpower (vs. Pure Water): (55.9 - 66%)
  • Heavy Slam (vs. Pure Water): (41.9 - 49.3%) - 85.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock.
Heatran [Calm 248 HP / 0 DEF w/Leftovers] (Specially Defensive)
  • Earthquake: (95.5 - 113.2%) - 75% chance to OHKO, guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock.
  • Superpower: (57.1 - 67.5%)
  • -1 Superpower: (37.9 - 45.1%)
Latios [Timid 4 HP / 0 DEF w/Item] (Standard)
  • Ice Punch: (57.6 - 68.2%)
Magnezone [Timid 92 HP / 0 DEF w/Choice Scarf) (Choice Scarf)
  • Earthquake: (111.8 - 132.8%)
  • Superpower: (67.1 - 79.6%)
Reuniclus [Quiet 192 HP / 64 DEF w/Life Orb] (Trick Room Attacker)
  • Iron Head: (33.5 - 39.8%) - Guaranteed 3HKO.
  • Heavy Slam: (50.2 - 59.2%) - Guaranteed 2HKO.
Volcarona [Timid 4 HP / 0 DEF Volcarona w/Passho Berry] (Quiver Dance)
  • Rock Slide: OHKO.
  • Stone Edge: OHKO.

EV Spread Analysis
What is the difference between a Physical and Specially Defensive spread? Are you missing out on handling certain threats?
NOTE: All scenarios assume the opponent is in a position where switching out is not an option. I recognize other likely scenarios, such as the opponent predicting the Mega Aggron switch and spamming Flare Blitz, and also the implications of that should Stealth Rock be absent or present on the field. The following scenarios are just the most likely possibilities that popped into my head.
Mega Charizard X
252 HP / 252 SDEF vs. Mega Charizard X
Assume: The opponent has a Defog user and was able to remove Stealth Rock from the field. Mega Charizard X enters the field with no prior damage. He Mega Evolves, and you switch in on the Dragon Dance.
  • +1 252 ATK (Jolly) Tough Claws Mega Charizard Flare Blitz: (72.3 - 85.4%) or 249-294 damage.
  • Mega Charizard X loses 83 - 98 HP in recoil damage, or ~24.7 - 29.2% of its health.
  • +0 Mega Aggron (Relaxed) Earthquake: (59 - 69.7%) or 176 - 208 damage.
  • Mega Charizard has lost 83.7 - 98.9% of its health, and Mega Aggron 72.3 - 85.4%.
  • If Mega Charizard X uses Flare Blitz again, he will deal ~52 - 97 damage, and be dealt ~(17.3 - 32.3) HP or ~(5.1 - 9.6%) in recoil.
  • Unfortunately, this means Charizard X will only lose (88.8 - 108.5%) - which is approximately a 1/3 chance of being able to trade Mega Aggron for Mega Charizard X (maybe slightly higher).
Assume: The opponent was unable to remove Stealth Rock from the field before switching in their Charizard. This turn, he Mega Evolves, and uses Roost, which allows you to switch in for free.
  • +0 252 ATK (Jolly) Tough Claws Mega Charizard Flare Blitz: (48.2 - 57.5%) or 166-198 damage, a 91.8% chance to 2HKO, guaranteed after Stealth Rock.
  • Mega Charizard loses 55.3 - 66 HP from recoil; ~16.4 - 19.6% of its health.
  • Mega Charizard X has lost 75.4 - 89.3% of its health, and Mega Aggron 48.2 - 57.5%.
  • If Mega Charizard attacks again, he risks losing another 14.3 - 17.4% of its health.
  • Mega Charizard takes (89.7 - 106.7%) from this encounter assuming a health Mega Aggron - which is still only about a 1/3 chance of being able to trade Mega Aggron for Mega Charizard X.
Assume: Charizard has Mega Evolved on a previous turn but was forced out by a fast threat the was capable of KO'ing it. The opponent was not able to remove Stealth Rock from the field. With the fast threat now removed, Mega Charizard X uses Dragon Dance, attempting to sweep. You switch Mega Aggron in on the Dragon Dance.
  • Mega Charizard X is sitting at 75% health.
  • +1 252 ATK (Jolly) Tough Claws Mega Charizard Flare Blitz: (72.3 - 85.4%) or 249-294 damage.
  • Mega Charizard X loses 83 - 98 HP in recoil damage, or ~24.7 - 29.2% of its health.
  • Mega Charizard X loses this encounter due to Stealth Rock damage, Flare Blitz recoil, and Mega Aggron's Earthquake.
252 HP / 252 DEF vs. Mega Charizard X
Assume: The opponent has a Defog user and was able to remove Stealth Rock from the field. Mega Charizard X enters the field with no prior damage. He Mega Evolves, and you switch in on the Dragon Dance.
  • +1 252 ATK (Jolly) Tough Claws Mega Charizard Flare Blitz: (63.9 - 75.8%) or 220-261 damage.
  • Mega Charizard X loses 73 - 87 HP in recoil damage, or ~21.8 - 25.9% of its health.
  • Mega Charizard has lost 80.8 - 95.6% of its health, and Mega Aggron 63.9 - 75.8%.
  • If Mega Charizard X uses Flare Blitz again, he will deal ~86 - 124 damage, and be dealt ~(28.6 - 41.3) HP or ~(8.5 - 12.3%) in recoil.
  • Charizard X will only lose (89.3 - 107.9%) - only losing about ~1% more health than the specially defensive spread.
Assume: The opponent was unable to remove Stealth Rock from the field before switching in their Charizard. This turn, he Mega Evolves, and uses Roost, which allows you to switch in for free.
  • +0 252 ATK (Jolly) Tough Claws Mega Charizard Flare Blitz: (43 - 50.8%) or 148-175 damage, a 4.3% chance to 2HKO, 46.1% after Stealth Rock.
  • Mega Charizard X loses 49.3 - 58.3 HP in recoil; 14.6 - 17.3% of his health.
  • Mega Charizard X has lost 73.6 - 87% of its health; Mega Aggron only 43 - 50.8%.
  • Mega Charizard loses 88.2 - 104.3 from this encounter; the odds of winning are in favor of Mega Aggron, who will have just enough health to guarantee a safe switch-in after your opponent kills him.
Assume: Charizard has Mega Evolved on a previous turn but was forced out by a fast threat the was capable of KO'ing it. The opponent was not able to remove Stealth Rock from the field. With the fast threat removed, Mega Charizard X uses Dragon Dance, attempting to sweep. You switch Mega Aggron in on the Dragon Dance.
  • Mega Charizard X is at 75% health.
  • +1 252 ATK (Jolly) Tough Claws Mega Charizard Flare Blitz: (63.9 - 75.8%) or 220-261 damage.
  • Mega Charizard X loses 73 - 87 HP in recoil damage, or ~21.8 - 25.9% of its health.
  • Mega Charizard X loses to a combination of Stealth Rock damage, Flare Blitz recoil, and Mega Aggron's Earthquake.
  • Mega Aggron walks away with about ~9% more HP than the specially defensive spread.
Conclusion: vs. Mega Charizard X
There is no significant difference between the two spreads in regards to how well Mega Aggron is able to check Mega Charizard X. Both spreads require Stealth Rock to be on the field, or for Mega Charizard X to be at 75% health or less, most of (if not all of) their HP, and must switch in on the Dragon Dance / Roost, or after a kill. Physically defensive Aggron is given a little more leeway on how much he needs to guarantee he survives the encounter with +1 Jolly (83% vs. 92%), but 9% isn't enough to merit use over the Specially Defensive spread unless Mega Charizard X becomes the next Mega Kangaskhan. He is a check, not a counter.

Mega Kangaskhan
252 HP / 252 SDEF vs. Mega Kangaskhan
Assume: You have switched in on the Power-Up Punch. This variant of Mega Kangaskhan runs Fire Punch over Earthquake to deal with Ferrothorn, and has only taken 1 round of Stealth Rock damage.
  • +0 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch (40 Base Power): (9 - 10.7%)
  • +1 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch (20 Base Power): (6.9 - 8.1%)
  • +2 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Fire Punch (75 Base Power): (49.7 - 58.7%)
  • At this point, Mega Aggron has lost 65.6 - 77.5% of its health.
  • +0 0 ATK (Relaxed) Mega Aggron Superpower (120 Base Power): (65.5 - 77.4%)
  • Mega Kangaskhan wins this encounter unless Stealth Rock and 3 layers of Spikes are on the field.
  • If you run Dragon Tail, you can force Kangaskhan out and potentially find an opportunity to heal Aggron up before sending him back into the fray. After two rounds of Stealth Rock damage and 1 Dragon Tail, Mega Aggron can kill Kangaskhan with Superpower.
Assume: The opposing Mega Kangaskhan players is unaware that Heavy Slam / Iron Head followed by Superpower is guaranteed to KO Mega Kangaskhan after 1 round of Stealth Rock damage. Consequently, they try to use you as an opportunity to set up a sweep.
  • +0 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch (40 Base Power): (9 - 10.7%)
  • +1 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch (20 Base Power): (6.9 - 8.1%)
  • +0 0 ATK (Relaxed) Mega Aggron Heavy Slam / Iron Head (80 Base Power): (32.7 - 38.7%)
  • +2 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Fire Punch (75 Base Power): (49.7 - 58.7%)
  • Mega Aggron wins any encounter in which Mega Kangaskhan takes Mega Aggron on headfirst while he still has 80% of his health or more leftover. This, however, is unlikely.
252 HP / 252 DEF vs. Mega Kangaskhan
Assume: You have switched in on the Power-Up Punch. This variant of Mega Kangaskhan runs Fire Punch over Earthquake to deal with Ferrothorn, and has only taken 1 round of Stealth Rock damage.
  • +0 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch (40 Base Power): (7.8 - 9.5%)
  • +1 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch (20 Base Power): (6.1 - 7.2%)
  • +2 252 ATK (Adamant) Mega Kangaskhan Fire Punch (75 Base Power): (29.6 - 34.8%)
  • At this point, Mega Aggron has lost 43.5 - 51.5% of its health.
  • +0 0 ATK (Relaxed) Mega Aggron Heavy Slam / Iron Head (80 Base Power): (32.7 - 38.7%)
  • Mega Kangaskhan has lost 45.2 - 51.2% of its health, factoring in Stealth Rock damage.
  • As long as Mega Aggron is at or near full health, physically defensive spreads will beat non-Earthquake Mega Kangaskhan 100% of the time, barring bad luck.
Conclusion:
Physically Defensive spreads counter variants of Mega Kangaskhan that do not run Earthquake, and are capable of checking the ones that do, as long as Mega Kangaskhan has taken prior damage and they are not switching in on the Power-Up Punch. By running the Specially Defensive spread, your ability to check and counter Power-Up Punch Mega Kangaskhan variants is weakened significantly. With how centralizing Mega Kangaskhan is, this is very, very important.

I probably don't need to do any more comparisons - the Mega Kangaskhan match-up speaks for itself.

Merit: Move Choice
Heavy Slam vs. Iron Head
*Names with a strike through them are Pokemon that you have better options for.
Heavy Slam hits the following (relevant) Pokemon harder:
Aegislash
Clefable (25% chance to OHKO 252 / 252 Bold after Stealth Rock).
Diggersby
Espeon
Excadrill
Gliscor
Greninja
Mega Mawile
Mega Pinsir

Sylveon (68% chance to OHKO 252 / 252 Bold after Stealth Rock).
Talonflame
Togekiss (Guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock vs. 248 HP / 0 DEF Neutral).

Iron Head hits the following (relevant) Pokemon harder:
Kyurem-B
Mamoswine (Superpower leaves you vulnerable and doesn't OHKO).
Terrakion (Lets you take on Air Balloon variants better).
Tyranitar (Superpower leaves you vulnerable).

There are probably more. I tried to limit it to noteworthy ones. All of the Fairy-Types listed are 2HKOd by Iron Head after Stealth Rock anyways. Hitting Mamoswine, Terrakion, and Tyranitar is important, I think.

Earthquake vs. Superpower vs. Rock Slide / Stone Edge
Earthquake:
Aegislash
Charizard X
Heatran
Magnezone
Mega Lucario (OHKO after Close Combat drop)

Superpower:
Excadrill (All 4 / 0 variants; OHKO after Stealth Rock)
Hydreigon (OHKO after Stealth Rock & 1 round of Life Orb recoil)
Mega Gyarados
Mega Kangaskhan
Mega Lucario (OHKO after Close Combat drop)
Tyranitar

Rock Slide / Stone Edge:
Charizard
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Pinsir
Talonflame
Volcarona

I am probably still missing a few. Still, though, it's not a bad list.

Well, that was fun. What do you guys think - does Mega Kangaskhan warrant running a Physically Defensive spread? Or is the Specially Defensive spread still the preferred one?

Also, if I happen to be missing anything important, or something is wrong, please let me know.

Would Metal Burst be worth having, since those calcs show very few things can OHKO it, letting him retaliate back with twice the damage?
This is something I would like to know to. In theory, Mega Aggron should be able to survive any physical attack, and OHKO it back with Metal Burst. Make HP and Defense can guarantee that. Even a bunch of Special Attacks it should survive thanks to filter. You probably don't even need to run max Defenses. Since even at 0 IV's, if you run a boosting nature, you have over 500 defense.

If you let your normal aggron have Sturdy, you can choose not to mega evolve, let sturdy keep you alive, and OHKO back with Metal Burst. You will need wish support though, and rapid spin support if you go that route.

I can't test this for a while since I am working on my other team, but I am liking that Mega Aggron. you can run Rest if you have Heal bell support as well (I am having a Sylceon with Heal bell and Wish to support my team.

I ran this set for a while:
252 hp 252 atk
Adamant

Hone Claws
Dragon Tail
Stealth Rocks
Iron Tail

After setting up just one hone claws it has 100 accurate dtails and iron tails (well Iron Tail is 99.75 accurate after one hone claws) that hit like a truck alongside with phasing if dtail is chosen. And setting up really isn't that hard with its respectable bulk. No reliable recovery is of course issue along with getting burned, but still it can seriously damage things before going down. I have yet to try it out but think baton pass/wish/aqua ring/heal bell - pure utility Vaporeon - would make perfect partner for this behemoth passing down some recovery to it as it fears nothing physical based.

Why not use Avalanche over Ice Punch? Aggron is pretty slow anyways and will most likely go second, so wouldn't Avalanche usually be the better option?

Aggron @ Agrronite
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Impish

Thunder Wave
Iron Head
Avalanche
Earthquake

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think Aggron is one of the most versatile Pokémon of Gen 6. You can comfortably run a Mega Aggron offensively or defensively with various types of sets, or forego the Aggronite to make use of CB Head Smash, one of many support sets, Assault Vest, Rock Polish/Weakness Policy, Custap/Metal Burst, Red Card/Metal Burst (seriously, try it), the FEAR Aron set, or any number of new sets still being posted here. It even gets use out of all four of its abilities and can be supported with sand or Trick Room. It's just a shame many of these don't get more usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)