Alchemator vs. Lady Salamence - Only I can bug the participants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here we are! Eh i'm too bored to say much so w/e. Here's the rules, get ready to BATTLE

Challenging Lady Salamence because I can.

3v3 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Also:
- If she VMs me at all during the battle before I have exceeded the DQ time, she loses immediately. :D
- Send only three mons in to the ref, in the order that you would like them to be sent out. This cannot be changed during the battle. EG: My first mon is Zekrom, yours is Reshiram - they battle. My second mon is Latios, yours is Latias - they battle. Latias cannot be used to battle Zekrom etc.

Arena:
No VMs, huh...
OK!

Switch:Ko
No items
All abilities

Bagon [Hirome] (Male)
Nature:
Adamant (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from SpA)
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: ****(+)
Def: ***
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 50

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Rock head:
Type: Innate

This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sheer Force (DW):
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Rage (*)
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Headbutt (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Dragon Rush(*)
Fire Fang (*)
Dragon Dance (*)
Dragon Claw (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Substitute (*)

Progressive (Machop) (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw

Earthquake
Retaliate
Smack Down

Close Combat
Encore
Bullet Punch

Taillow [Aerial] (Female)
Nature:
Jolly (15% increase in Speed and +5% Acc; Subtracts * from SpA)
Type:
Normal/Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: **
Def: **
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 98 (+)

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Ability 1: Guts:

This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Ability 2: Scrappy (DW)
This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Attacks:
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Wing Attack (*)
Double Team (*)
Brave Bird (*)
Roost (*)
Whirlwind (*)
Fly (*)
Toxic (*)
Protect (*)

Ralts [Alexander] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 40

EC: 3/9

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Disable
Encore
Will-o-Wisp
Toxic
Taunt
Reflect

Metapod [Jessica] (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack, subtracts * from Attack)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 30

EC: 4/5
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Harden

Starmie [Steve] (N/A)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack, subtracts * from Attack)

Type:
[Water]: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
[Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115

EC: 6/6
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Illuminate: (Can be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Analyze (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Recover (*)
Camouflage (*)
Swift (*)
Aurora Beam (*)
Supersonic (*)
Barrier (*)
Scald (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Rain Dance
Hydro Pump

Go!

no you're sending out machop remember? then alch sends out ralts.
- Send only three mons in to the ref, in the order that you would like them to be sent out. This cannot be changed during the battle. EG: My first mon is Zekrom, yours is Reshiram - they battle. My second mon is Latios, yours is Latias - they battle. Latias cannot be used to battle Zekrom etc.

Alchemator, your actions please.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What the lolfeck Ralts is evolving!

Kirlia [Alexander] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)

EC: 4/9

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Disable
Encore
Will-o-Wisp
Toxic
Taunt
Reflect

Ok Alexander, I want you to start out with a Will-o-Wisp, and follow up with a Reflect. Finish with a Double Team (1 Clone).

If he moves first at any point and uses Substitute, Encore it.

Okay i'm posting here cause people seem confused

Lady Salamence sent out MACHOP.

Alchemator sent out Ralts, evolved it, and used w-o-w | reflect | double team.

Lady Salamence used encore | earthquake | bullet punch.

Is this correct?

Alchemator

No, because Bagon is the first in her list.

E: I keep my actions the same.

Alchemator

Alchemator said:
- If she VMs me at all during the battle before I have exceeded the DQ time, she loses immediately. :D
Which you did.

E: This is justifying me sending a VM to LS, not the other way around. I was VM'd about a different matter, but I'm going to let that slide.

Sorry for the confusion 9.9

It looks like the VM(s) sent have been deleted - can you offer me a screenshot or anything of that sort?

Okay, lol, everything's been cleared up. Sorry bout that! Reffing time!

Energy: 80
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)

Orders: will-o-wisp | reflect | double team.

vs!

Energy: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3

Orders: shadow claw | shadow claw | shadow claw

As soon as the two combatants toss out their first Pokemon, Alchemator issues a command to his Ralts and it evolves into the next stage of it's line, becoming even MORE feminine while remaining a male. What's up with this, seriously. In any event, Bagon manages to strike first and hits Alexander the Kirlia with a hard Shadow Claw ( [7 + (2 x 1.5)] x 1.5 = 15 damage, 5 energy) while Kirlia attempts to shoot a ball of flame out to cripple the foe. (7 energy) Unfortunately, it misses, and dissolves in the pond harmlessly.

This time Kirla moves first and plays conservatively with a Reflect (8 energy) to weaken incoming physical attacks. Undaunted by the golden box in front of his opponent Shirome strikes him with another Shadow Claw, this time struggling to get through the attack, ( [2 + (2 x 1.5)] x 1.5 = 7.5 = 8 damage, 9 energy) but ultimately scratching through.

Bagon manages to move first with yet another Shadow Claw, ( [2 + (2 x 1.5)] x 1.5 = 7.5 = 8 damage, 13 energy) and is becoming bored and tired with his uncreative Trainer's orders, but what can he do? Kirlia takes the hit like the man he is, (despite whatever questions one might have about his sexuality) and continues to play with his opponent, creating a clone of himself (4 energy).

HP: 59
Energy: 61
Other: Reflect (4 more actions), 4 clones

vs!

Energy: 73
Other: N/A

Lady Salamence's action.

Alchemator

Use Will-o-Wisp until it hits, then use Toxic, and finish with a Teleport to dodge Dragon Rush.

HP: 59
Energy: 61
Other: Reflect (4 more actions), 4 clones

vs!

Energy: 73
Other: N/A

We're back! Bagon has luckily not been touched by a single attack so far, but my gut says that's about to change. Let's see! The questionably-male Alexander opens the round with a fast Will-O-Wisp, which hits this time (7 energy, 2 DPA) and causes a second-degree burn! Frustrated, Bagon strikes back with a weakened Dragon Claw ((8 + 3 + (2 *1.5) - 5 - 3) = 6 damage, 6 energy) but only hits the clone!.

Bagon, crippled, is still able to move first with a Shadow Claw, (((7 + (2 *1.5) - 5 - 3) * 1.5) =3 damage, 5 energy) this time doing even less damage! Wow. I'm ashamed of this so-called pseudo-legendary. In the meantime, Kirlia strikes with a deadly Toxic (7 energy, 1+ DPA) to whittle away his health, and it hits as well! I wonder if this so-called man will ever use any MANLY attacks.

Bagon prepares his sadly crippled self and prepares a full-power DRAGON RUSH (7 energy) (well, almost full, it still has to break through a magical psychic screen, but it doesn't look like he's using the burnt part of his body) but, to his immense dismay, as he charges, Alexander plays like a COWARD and simply Teleports (5 energy) a metre away, completely dodging the attack. That was a really long sentence.

HP: 56
Energy: 42
Other: Reflect (1 more actions)
vs!

HP: 82
Energy: 55
Other: Burnt hands, 2DPA; Toxic Poisoning, now 2DPA

Quick ref 'cause I'm busy :(

Energy: 42
Other: Reflect (1 more actions)
vs!

HP: 82
Energy: 55
Other: Burnt hands, 2DPA; Toxic Poisoning, now 2DPA

BEGIN
Kirlia: Disable Shadow Claw (6 energy)
Bagon: ????? (2 damage from burn, 2 damage from toxic)

Disabled for 5 more actions

Round 2
Kirlia: Reflect (8 energy)
Bagon: Dragon Dance (+1 Attack, +1 Speed, 7 energy) (2 damage from burn, 2 damage from toxic)

5 actions of reflect left
Disabled for 4 more actions

Round 3
Kirlia: Confusion (3 energy, 9 damage)
Bagon: ?????? (2 damage from burn, 2 damage from toxic)

Energy: 25
Other: Reflect (4 more actions)
vs!

HP: 61
Energy: 48
Other: Burnt hands, 2DPA; Toxic Poisoning, now 3DPA; Shadow Claw Disabled for 3 more actions
Boosts: +1 Attack, +1 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)