Resource All avatars on Pokémon Showdown!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Where should I begin to get a custom avatar?
Custom avatars are only granted to those with global staff on PS, a certain amount of badges on Smogon, or a contributor to PS such as a programmer or artist. Otherwise, they are sometimes given as prizes during events held across various rooms at Zarel's discretion

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
World Cup 2020 avatars are now up! :blobwizard:

wcop2020greece

wcop2020india

wcop2020asia

wcop2020canada

wcop2020oceania

wcop2020usmidwest

wcop2020usnortheast

wcop2020uswest

wcop2020ussouth

wcop2020italy

wcop2020france

wcop2020latinamerica

wcop2020europe

wcop2020brazil

wcop2020germany

wcop2020spain

[QUOTE = "Teclis, poste: 8515203, membre: 267950"]
Les avatars de la Coupe du monde 2020 sont maintenant disponibles! : blobwizard:

Magnifiques!

Katy

Banned deucer.
Is there any way for me to wear the sprites
if you mean the wcop or the customized sprites (like finchinators in the post mentioned above by jaajgko) then not- you have to get 4 or 5 badges to get a customized avatar or you have to be a global driver on pokémon showdown to get a customized avatar. the wcop avatars are only for the players of the teams and can only be accessed by them tho there other amazing avatars from the ingame-sprites to use there are plenty of choices. maybe you will find one which u'd like.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
may i get my avatar added pls, cus ive won on some formats. In pokemon showdown
Winning doesn't make you eligible for a custom avatar. You need to be global staff, a PS developer, a smogon badge holder, win a contest, or otherwise get one offered to you in order to have it. This thread, if you're asking for it to be added to the OP, is only for avatars on PS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)