Alola Formes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon: Paras
New typing: Steel/Electric
New abilities: Mold Breaker, Hyper Cutter (Hustle)
New stats: 45(+10)/70/60(+5)/30(-15)/60(+5)/20(-5)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Leech Life, Spore, Growth, Giga Drain, Aromatherapy, Rage Powder, Venoshock, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Struggle Bug, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Seed Bomb (-20)
Added: Bullet Punch, Gyro Ball, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot, Autotomize, Charge, Electric Terrain, Spark, Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Thunder Shock, Vice Grip, Harden, Earthquake (+18)
Flavor/Design: These Paras-based robots are threats to the forests of Alola, cutting them down and expanding/creating deserts. It is unknown who created them, but whoever did probably didn't like Alola at all! However, recently, some of them have mysteriously calmed down. Some say they were possesed by ghosts living in the forest.
It's eyes are now black with glowing yellow irises. It looks mechanical in general, with robot legs, grey metal skin and large triangular pincers. It's mouth is now similar to Chargabug's, and it's mushrooms are replaced by electric antennas.

Pokemon: Parasect
New typing: Steel/Electric
New abilities: Mold Breaker, Hyper Cutter (Hustle)
New stats: 75(+15)/95/90(+10)/30(-30)/90(+10)/25(-5)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Leech Life, Spore, Growth, Giga Drain, Aromatherapy, Rage Powder, Venoshock, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Struggle Bug, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Seed Bomb (-20)
Added: Bullet Punch, Gyro Ball, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot, Autotomize, Charge, Electric Terrain, Spark, Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Thunder Shock, Vice Grip, Harden, Earthquake (+18)
Flavor/Design: These robots cut forests like their pre-evolutions, but unlike them, they seem to cut forests in a pattern, dividing forests into "sectors". Then, they go into forests and chase some species of Pokémon out of them until there are only one or two in each sector.
Parasect does not appear to be a zombie anymore since it has the same eyes and mouth as it's pre-evo. It also has similar pincers and robotic legs, but has dark grey skin instead of grey skin. The giant mushroom is replaced by a curtain array (as in the antenna type).

Jumping on the bandwagon with the someone and LordBraixen.
Pokémon: Registeel
New Typing: Water
New Abilities: Hydration (Drizzle)
New Stats: 80(+30)/75(-30)/150(+15)/75(+30)/150(+15)/50(-30)—>110/45/165/105/165/20
New/Removed Moves:
Removed: Metal Claw, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Sunny Day, Flash Cannon, Sandstorm, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock (-8)
Added: Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Scald, Soak, Whirlpool, Water Pulse, Aqua Ring
Flavor/Design: Taking up residence in water, Alolan Registeel were worn down by the salt water, and their outer layer rusted off, revealing a pearly interior. This pearly material is stronger than the steel it used to be made of, and now the reflective sheen catches the eye of anyone who sees it.
You have a net-gain of +30 [+90,-60], You should change that and just a suggestion, but if you are going to make it a counterpart kind of thing, then you should just copy and change a few words like The someone did

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Jumping on the bandwagon with the someone and LordBraixen.
Pokémon: Registeel
New Typing: Water
New Abilities: Hydration (Drizzle)
New Stats: 80(+30)/75(-30)/150(+15)/75(+30)/150(+15)/50(-30)—>110/45/165/105/165/20
New/Removed Moves:
Removed: Metal Claw, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Sunny Day, Flash Cannon, Sandstorm, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock (-8)
Added: Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Scald, Soak, Whirlpool, Water Pulse, Aqua Ring
Flavor/Design: Taking up residence in water, Alolan Registeel were worn down by the salt water, and their outer layer rusted off, revealing a pearly interior. This pearly material is stronger than the steel it used to be made of, and now the reflective sheen catches the eye of anyone who sees it.
Expanding on what Angry2 said, since the stats are wrong, I'd personally change it to 80(+30)/75(-15)/150(+15)/75(-15)/150(+15)/50(-30)—>110/60/165/60/165/20. Registeel's stats are the middle point between Regirock's and Regice's stats.

Pokemon: Vullaby
New typing: Ice/Ground
New abilities: Thick Fat/Snow Cloak (Fluffy)
New stats: 70/55/85/45/75/40 (370)
Removed moves: Dark Pulse, Embargo, Feint Attack, Fake Tears, Nasty Plot, Payback, Punishment, Snarl, Snatch, Torment, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Gust, Mirror Move, Tailwind, Incinerate, Shadow Ball, Sunny Day (-18)
New moves: Avalanche, Blizzard, Hail, Haze, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Icy Wind, Mist, Powder Snow, Dig, Earthquake, Magnitude, Sand Attack, Spikes, Sandstorm, Stealth Rock (+18)

Pokemon: Mandibuzz
New typing: Ice/Ground
New abilities: Thick Fat/Snow Cloak (Fluffy)
New stats: 110/65/120/55/110/50 (510)
Removed moves: Dark Pulse, Embargo, Feint Attack, Fake Tears, Nasty Plot, Payback, Punishment, Snarl, Snatch, Torment, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Gust, Mirror Move, Tailwind, Incinerate, Shadow Ball, Sunny Day, Sky Attack (-19)
New moves: Avalanche, Blizzard, Hail, Haze, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Icy Wind, Mist, Powder Snow, Dig, Earthquake, Magnitude, Sand Attack, Spikes, Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, Sheer Cold (+19)

Flavor/Design: Many Pokemon tried to adapt to Alola's colder region. However, only a few Pokemon, like Sandshew and Vulpix, were able to adapt successfully while the rest failed. These other Pokemon that failed to adapt played a big part in the Vullaby line's Alola forms! Being vultures the Vullaby line were drawn to Alola's colder region where many Pokemon could not weather the cold for food. Eventually, a significant amount of Vullaby and Mandibuzz resided there permanently. The most noticeable difference between the Alolan Vullaby line and the main Vullaby line is that they appear to have white feathers instead of black/brown. In reality, they are just covered in snow and frost. However, the Alolan Vullaby line do boast thicker coats then the main Vullaby line to keep them warmer. While their thicker coat does not prevent them from flying per se, the extra weight alongside the colder air makes it harder to do so, to the point where they'd rather be grounded. However, they do fly to get to high places or to move in a hurry when need be.

The op says that if you're giving a single-typed Pokemon a dual-typed Alolan Form, you can only add double the amount of moves you remove.
According to MacChaeger, "If you're just adding a secondary type to a single-typed Pokemon, you can add 10 moves for free." So I believe he means that if you're adding two new types, say changing Magmortar(Fire) to a Psychic/Steel then you can give it 2x new moves, with x representing how many moves you took off, but if you changed Electivire(Electric) to Electric/Grass, then you can give it 10+x new moves, with x representing how many moves you took off. If I'm wrong someone correct me on this please ;D

You have a net-gain of +30 [+90,-60], You should change that and just a suggestion, but if you are going to make it a counterpart kind of thing, then you should just copy and change a few words like The someone did
Expanding on what Angry2 said, since the stats are wrong, I'd personally change it to 80(+30)/75(-15)/150(+15)/75(-15)/150(+15)/50(-30)—>110/60/165/60/165/20. Registeel's stats are the middle point between Regirock's and Regice's stats.
Derp, math. Thought I had worked that right. Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the original post.

According to MacChaeger, "If you're just adding a secondary type to a single-typed Pokemon, you can add 10 moves for free." So I believe he means that if you're adding two new types, say changing Magmortar(Fire) to a Psychic/Steel then you can give it 2x new moves, with x representing how many moves you took off, but if you changed Electivire(Electric) to Electric/Grass, then you can give it 10+x new moves, with x representing how many moves you took off. If I'm wrong someone correct me on this please ;D
Ah, my mistake. For some reason I read the Clauncher Water/Fire line as Steel/Fire. You are correct.

Aloan Paras (or whatever you want to call them)
Typing: Bug/Ground
Removed moves: Aromatherapy, Cross Poison, Grass Knot, Growth, Leech Seed, Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Solar Beam, Spore, Stun Spore, Sweet Scent, Worry Seed
Net loss: 12

New moves: Absorb, Dig, Earth Power, Earthquake, Mega Drain, Silver Wind
Net Gain: 6

New abilities: Simple; Compound Eyes; Speed Boost (H/A)

New Stats: 35/45(-25)/55/70(+25)/55/25

Due to the more secluded nature of the Alolan region, members of this species not infected by tochukaso mushrooms or other forms of parasitic funguses are more common. The result is the Paras as they evolved to be: not hosts to be sucked dry by parasites, but independent life forms. Of course, they lack the ability to create spores and other powers. However, this is not a problem, because they have other tricks up their sleeves, such as draining their opponent's health from a distance. Their pincers are smaller as a result, and don't use them as much. Devoid of the usual parasites, Paras typically spend their time underground, borrowing for roots to consume. Upon coming close to evolution, they will climb out of the ground, and into a tree.

Form differences. Other than a pair of underdeveloped where the mushrooms would normally be, not much. Paras has a larger, more developed abdomen with more pointy butt due to not being parasitized, while the claws are a little smaller, like a scorpion whose sting is it's main weapon.

Cicadaect
Typing: Bug/Flying
Removed moves: Aromatherapy, Cross Poison, Grass Knot, Growth, Leech Seed, Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Solar Beam, Spore, Stun Spore, Sweet Scent, Worry Seed
Net loss: 12

New moves: Air Slash, Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Calm Mind, Dig, Earth Power, Earthquake, Boomburst, Hurricane, Nasty Plot, Silver Wind, Volt Switch
Net Gain: 12

New abilities: Simple; Compound Eyes; Speed Boost (H/A)

New Stats:
60/45 (-50)/50 (-30)/90 (+30)/50 (-30)/120 (+90)

Free of any parasites, Paras evolves into a spectacular bug type. Beautiful and fast, if not frail due to the lack of the mushroom to provide bulk, the Alolan Parasect has been compared by Hoennites as similar to their Ninjask: a perfectly apt description. Though not as fast as Ninjask, seasoned Alolan veterans still use them in battle similar to how Ninjask is used, which is either to speed up while use status boosting moves and then Baton Passing or Volt Switching them to their favorite special attacker, or using Cicadaect as they call them to sweep entire teams. Much like Ninjasks, Cicadaect's strategy is to dart about the battlefield at an increasingly dizzying speed. This speed can get so blistering, they can gather a static charge from the air!
Turns out that not having mushrooms controlling your every thought is good for one's mind. Cicadaect's are notorious for being able to find their opponent's weaknesses, however small, or bringing about massive power out of seemingly nowhere.

Form differences: Parasect (known as Cicadaect) has looses the claws upon evolution, no longer needing them to dig. It also has two pairs of wings. And finally, it also looses the gaudy orange color, replaced by an either a smorgasbord of tan, black, and green, like this:

Or, if you find a shiny, it will have a spectacular light tan color scheme with light green accents, similar to this:

I will be constantly posting edits and completing this on the go, due to being in the path of Matthew, so that I don't loose progress with the Internet if it goes down.

Last edited:
Well if everyone else is doing the Paris line I might as well also.

Pokemon
: Paras
New typing: Ground/Poison
New abilities: Poison Touch/Sturdy (Rough Skin)
New stats: 41(+6)/45(-25)/61(+6)/60(+20)/55/18(-7)
Removed moves: Leech Life, Giga Drain, Aromatherapy, X-Scissor, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Struggle Bug, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Worry Seed (-13)
New Moves: Rock Slide, Stealth Rocks, Ancient Power, Earthquake, Earth Power, Sand Attack, Venom Drench, Acid Spray, Powder, Toxic Spikes, Rock Blast, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb (+13)
Flavor: In the Alola region, a different type of mushroom infected Paras, one that is much more poisonous. Paras uses these poison spores for surprising Pokemon that enter its territory. These mushrooms have caused Paras to live underground, as that is the perfect place for them to grow. Along with its poisonous spores, Alolan Paras uses its larger body and pincers to catch any prey that wanders into its domain.
Design: Alolan Paras has a slightly larger, rockier looking body that is brown, as well as larger pincers. The mushrooms on its back are dark purple with bright lime green spots.

New abilities: Poison Touch/Sturdy (Rough Skin)
New stats: 65(+5)/65(-30)/93(+13)/85(+25)/75(-5)/22(-8)
Removed moves: Leech Life, Giga Drain, Aromatherapy, X-Scissor, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Struggle Bug, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Worry Seed (-13)
New Moves: Rock Slide, Stealth Rocks, Ancient Power, Earthquake, Earth Power, Sand Attack, Venom Drench, Acid Spray, Powder, Toxic Spikes, Rock Blast, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb (+13)
Flavor: While Alolan Paras spend all their time in caves, Alolan Parasect will often leave its cave to hunt for food. It has endless patience, and can wait days to find prey that will get close enough for it to strike. Alolan Parasect uses its huge claws and extremely deadly poison to surprise its prey and subdue it quickly, as it cannot move fast enough to chase after escaping prey.
Design: Alolan Parasect has thicker legs, as well as giant claws used for digging through the earth. The mushroom on its back is a dark purple with lime green spots.

Last edited:
Eevee General, MacChaeger, I put together a very rough Google Sheet for Alola Formes. If you want editing access, just request it. I might have made a few mistakes—I was a little tired while making it. And if you have suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

Also noticed a couple of mistakes in the Archive. Alolan Suicune has a posted BST of 590, with an excess of 10 points in speed (105 instead of 115). And there is a discrepancy in Alolan Oddish's movepool compared to its evolution. Oddish supposedly knows Shadow Sneak, while its evolutions all show Shadow Punch in the same place. If G-Luke wants to clarify either way, that would help. :)

Eevee General, MacChaeger, I put together a very rough Google Sheet for Alola Formes. If you want editing access, just request it. I might have made a few mistakes—I was a little tired while making it. And if you have suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

Also noticed a couple of mistakes in the Archive. Alolan Suicune has a posted BST of 590, with an excess of 10 points in speed (105 instead of 115). And there is a discrepancy in Alolan Oddish's movepool compared to its evolution. Oddish supposedly knows Shadow Sneak, while its evolutions all show Shadow Punch in the same place. If G-Luke wants to clarify either way, that would help. :)
Perhaps you could also put the current Alolan forms on there just so we know what we have. Yes, we may not know their stats, but we know their abilities and typings.

Well if everyone else is doing the Paris line I might as well also.

Pokemon
: Paras
New abilities: Poison Touch/Sturdy (Poison Heal)
New stats: 41(+6)/45(-25)/61(+6)/60(+20)/55/18(-7)
Flavor: In the Alola region, a different type of mushroom infected Paras, one that is much more poisonous. Paras uses these poison spores for surprising Pokemon that enter its territory. These mushrooms have caused Paras to live underground, as that is the perfect place for them to grow. Along with its poisonous spores, Alolan Paras uses its larger body and pincers to catch any prey that wanders into its domain.
Design: Alolan Paras has a slightly larger, rockier looking body that is brown, as well as larger pincers. The mushrooms on its back are dark purple with bright lime green spots.

New abilities: Poison Touch/Sturdy (Poison Heal)
New stats: 65(+5)/65(-30)/93(+13)/85(+25)/75(-5)/22(-8)
Flavor: While Alolan Paras spend all their time in caves, Alolan Parasect will often leave its cave to hunt for food. It has endless patience, and can wait days to find prey that will get close enough for it to strike. Alolan Parasect uses its huge claws and extremely deadly poison to surprise its prey and subdue it quickly, as it cannot move fast enough to chase after escaping prey.
Design: Alolan Parasect has thicker legs, as well as giant claws used for digging through the earth. The mushroom on its back is a dark purple with lime green spots.
Hey, just thought I'd let you know unless you're going for some Limber Stunfisk levels of memery Poison Heal would be useless on that Parasect (although possibly a niche counter to Salandit).

Hey, just thought I'd let you know unless you're going for some Limber Stunfisk levels of memery Poison Heal would be useless on that Parasect (although possibly a niche counter to Salandit).
Thanks for noticing that, I completely forgot poison types can't be poisoned when I was working on it! I changed it so now it's hidden ability is rough skin.

Irony: mine had just as many likes as The Squash's, and yet his was chosen.

Not that I'm complaining. I mean, who wants a slower special Ninjask anyways, right?

Pokemon: Larvesta
New typing: Fairy/Dark
New abilities: Wonder Skin (Illusion)
New stats: 55/55(-30)/65(+10)/70(+20)/65(+10)/50(-10)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Flare Blitz, Will-o-Wisp, U-turn, Bug Buzz, Ember, String Shot, Leech Life, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Incinerate, Struggle Bug, Morning Sun, Signal Beam, Heat Wave (-16)
Added: Moonlight, Cosmic Power, Fairy Wind, Misty Terrain, Fake Tears, Memento, Taunt, Torment, Draining Kiss, Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Fake Out, Wish, Stored Power, Power Trick, Future Sight (+16)
Flavor/Design: The points sticking out on it are now one giant, pale blue crescent. Its eyes are now bright white, as if it is blind, and the white fluff is now a dark gray. The brown on its body is now dark purple, with a light shimmer to it. These Larvesta adapted to become more active in the night, and feed off the moonlight for energy. They use a veil of stardust to shield themselves from enemies, and tend to live near areas with anything of extraterrestrial origin, such as a crater from a meteoric impact. They often use an as-of-yet unexplained cosmic force to create disguises to protect them from any would-be predators.

Pokemon: Volcarona
New typing: Fairy/Dark
New abilities: Wonder Skin (Tinted Lens)
New stats: 105(+20)/60/95(+30)/110(-25)/105/75(-25)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Flare Blitz, Will-o-Wisp, U-turn, Bug Buzz, Ember, String Shot, Leech Life, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Incinerate, Struggle Bug, Morning Sun, Signal Beam, Heat Wave, Silver Wind, Fiery Dance, Rage Powder, Sunny Day, Overheat (-21)
Added: Moonlight, Cosmic Power, Fairy Wind, Misty Terrain, Fake Tears, Memento, Taunt, Torment, Draining Kiss, Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Fake Out, Wish, Stored Power, Power Trick, Future Sight, Moonblast, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Night Shade, Destiny Bond (+21)
Flavor/Design: Whereas regular Volcarona is thought to be an embodiment of the sun, Alolan Volcarona is thought to be an embodiment of the moon. Its wings emit a soft white glow, reminiscent of moonlight. Its main body is pitch black, like the night of a new moon without stars. Its eyes are white, like its pre-evolution's. Its antenna things are now white, long, and relatively floppy, paralleling the moon rabbit of Chinese folklore to some degree. Unlike its pre-evolution, it no longer needs to use illusions to disguise itself, and unleashes its lunar wrath on anything that tries to go after it.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Cottonee
New typing: Flying/Water
New abilities: Cloud Nine, Rain Dish (Drizzle)
New stats: 45(+5)/22(-5)/55(-5)/37/50/71(+5)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Absorb, Fairy Wind, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Razor Leaf, Cotton Spore, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Dream Eater, Dazzling Gleam, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Growth, Sunny Day (-19)
Added: Acrobatics, Defog, Fly, Gust, Rain Dance, Hurricane, Roost, Hail, Aqua Ring, Brine, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, Soak, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Spout, Thunder (+19)
Flavor/Design: Cottonee were carried by winds to the Alola region. They effectively spent so much time in these winds they became flying types! When they finally got to Alola, they became afraid of the volcano and it's surrounding Fire-type Pokémon, as well as flying-type birds. Thus, they lost their grass type and became water types. Now, they spend most of their time raining on those Pokémon. In terms of design, it now has a noticeable blue-ish tint, it's cotton looks more stretched to give it a "fantasy cloud" appearance, and the leaves are gone and replaced by small white wings.

Pokemon: Whimsicott
New typing: Flying/Water
New abilities: Cloud Nine, Rain Dish (Drizzle)
New stats: 70(+10)/57(-10)/80(-5)/77/75/121(+5)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Absorb, Fairy Wind, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Razor Leaf, Cotton Spore, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Dream Eater, Dazzling Gleam, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Growth, Sunny Day, Moonblast, Psychic (-21)
Added: Acrobatics, Defog, Fly, Gust, Rain Dance, Roost, Hail, Aqua Ring, Brine, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, Soak, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Spout, Thunder, Ice Beam, Surf, Dive, Waterfall (+21)
Flavor/Design: Whimsicott went through the same adaptations Cottonee did, but Whimsicott adapted itself a bit more to the water and is now able to swim with much more ease than Cottonee did. It's calmer and less of a prankster than other Whimsicott, but it still likes to do things such as raining on a Ribombee from time to time. It's originally brown body is now a cyan coloration. It has the same "fantasy cloud"-esque fluff, and the fluff around it's neck looks a bit like a safety ring.

Last edited:
Reserving Dark/Poison Porygon. There are some really cool Pokemon this slate.

Pokemon: Porygon(V)
New typing: Dark/Poison
New abilities: Download/Adaptability/Mummy (H)
New stats: 70(+5)/50(-10)/75(+5)/80(-5)/70/45(+5)
New/removed moves:
New: Dark Pulse, Snarl, Topsy-Turvy, Night Daze, Sucker Punch*, Sludge, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Gastro Acid, Acid Armour, Electrify (12)
Removed: Magnet Rise, Lock-On, Iron Tail, Solar Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Psybeam (7)
Flavor/Design: A Porygon that was designed to be a virus. It is known to infect electronic devices and turn them into other Porygon(V)s. It has swirling purple and green colours, and its legs are pitch black. It is known to "take control" of other Pokemon and affect their abilities.

Pokemon: Porygon2(V)
New abilities: Magic Bounce/Adaptability/Mummy (H)
New stats: 95(+10)/80/95(+5)/100(-5)/90(-5)/55(-5)
New/removed moves:
New: Dark Pulse, Snarl, Topsy-Turvy, Night Daze, Sucker Punch*, Sludge, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Gastro Acid, Acid Armour, Electrify (12)
Removed: Magnet Rise, Lock-On, Iron Tail, Solar Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Psybeam (7)
Flavor/Design: After absorbing enough information from the world around it, Porygon(V) advances to its next form. In this form it finds it much harder to absorb outside information, but the amount of information it can store and every other aspect of its abilities are improved, with every process being expedited significantly. Its colours are the same as its pre-evolution.

Pokemon: Porygon-V
New abilities: Download/Adaptability/Magic Guard (H)
New stats: 95(+10)/80/55(-15)/135/55(-20)/115(+25)
New/removed moves:
New: Dark Pulse, Snarl, Topsy-Turvy, Night Daze, Sucker Punch*, Sludge, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Gastro Acid, Acid Armour, Electrify, Destiny Bond (13)
Flavor/Design: Upon achieving this form, the Pokemon deletes all unnecessary information and focuses only on the task at hand. It is wirelessly connected with every other Porygon-V in the world and can download infinite data from their shared storage. Its beak is bright white and glows with the data it is constantly downloading and deleting, while its other body parts switch between purple, green and black to display its "mood". These Pokemon can detonate any electronic device within 5 miles of them by transferring all the data in their beak into the machines.

*Sucker Punch is Surprise Attack in Japanese, hence why Diglett and Porygon(V) learn it.
Purpose:
Porygon(V) can absolutely destroy in LC with its great bulk, defensive typing, utility moves allowing it to shut down common threats and a selection of fine abilities to choose from.
Porygon2(V) has good Special Attack, brilliant mixed bulk, good abilities, and access to Magic Bounce, arguably the best defensive ability in existence. Not to mention its defensive typing.
Porygon-V has great speed, great coverage, great power, priority, Nasty Plot and offensive utility. Nasty Plot makes this thing a brutal sweeper while its raw power and STABs make it a ruthless wallbreaker. You could even run Dark Pulse+Thunderbolt+Sludge Bomb+Destiny Bond/Taunt to be Gengar 2.0. It also has Magic Guard to preserve a Focus Sash or ignore Life Orb recoil, and Adaptability to make its STABs kill everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)