AmirAlexander art [OPEN]

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wish I'd said something about them sooner, but I love how varied and unique your logos are! You have a fun way of experimenting with color and typography in your work. Your 1v1 Premier League series has got some incredible pieces. My favorites have gotta be the Big Baller Barraskewdas, for using that curved text in such a clever way; the Deluxe Dustox, for the neon design and unique color palette; and the Teatime Terrors, for the way the text is subtly distorted. Outside of those, your East Europe, Asia, and Voracious Vileplumes logos are great, too.

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I wish I'd said something about them sooner, but I love how varied and unique your logos are! You have a fun way of experimenting with color and typography in your work. Your 1v1 Premier League series has got some incredible pieces. My favorites have gotta be the Big Baller Barraskewdas, for using that curved text in such a clever way; the Deluxe Dustox, for the neon design and unique color palette; and the Teatime Terrors, for the way the text is subtly distorted. Outside of those, your East Europe, Asia, and Voracious Vileplumes logos are great, too.
thank you man I really appreciate these beautiful words from you, I really like your works, especially the recent ones without outlines, also your Castelia Cavaliers logo is in my top3 smogon logos of all time! <3

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You always seem to have so much fun with your logo designs! All of your PUWC logos are at least a little bit silly, what with John Deere Mr. Rime and Throh in a basketball jersey. And they all still work great as logos, with limited color palettes that keep the design focused, and interesting, readable text. I really like the gold and purple color scheme on the US West logo, btw; there's a good contrast between the brightness of both colors, which helps differentiate between the lighter and darker elements of the design.

You're getting better at these with each new one you make! Keep at it :blobthumbsup:

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
You always seem to have so much fun with your logo designs! All of your PUWC logos are at least a little bit silly, what with John Deere Mr. Rime and Throh in a basketball jersey. And they all still work great as logos, with limited color palettes that keep the design focused, and interesting, readable text. I really like the gold and purple color scheme on the US West logo, btw; there's a good contrast between the brightness of both colors, which helps differentiate between the lighter and darker elements of the design.

You're getting better at these with each new one you make! Keep at it :blobthumbsup:
wow! thank you so much! and yes i have much fun doing that stuff because i usually draw it when i need a break from doing serious and boring stuff :)
as you know i´m a big fan of your work too :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)