An animated battle for you!

Someone in the CAP forum mentioned an alternative to Tailwind as a move in passing, so I decided to animate this little thing for fun.

handlift.gif

Someone in the CAP forum mentioned an alternative to Tailwind as a move in passing, so I decided to animate this little thing for fun.

handlift.gif
PLEASE tell me thats a small enough file for an avatar...
Amazing as usual.

Edit: Nope =(

All this is so awesome, so fucking awesome.I came through the thread, srsly.

That Marowak was effing 1337, and that Golduck was lol.The second battle is really awesome, too.

If you ever take a random request, and I happen to be that person, a Charizard one would make me wet(cream) my pants, like that Blastoise one, for fucking real.Any fire move pwns, but a badass Charizard plz.

All of them except for the color one (Flash) are done in Easytoon.

And so, I've been wanting to do this for awhile. A series of short battles featuring the Sinnoh starters.

Here's Torterra!

sinno.gif

I hope everyone enjoys it. Infernape's coming up next.

Un-b-frickin'-lievable. Your animations are AWESOME. I really want to use Torterra now!

Great stuff - all of it!

Damn...my main Pokemon in crime just Wood Hammered the crap out of that Espeon. I give 10/10 just for featuring my favorite Sinnoh starter. One thing bug me about it is what happened during the part Torterra knocked Espy up before using Wood Hammer? It looks like she fired something through that bonsi-like tree.

All of them except for the color one (Flash) are done in Easytoon.

And so, I've been wanting to do this for awhile. A series of short battles featuring the Sinnoh starters.

Here's Torterra!

sinno.gif

I hope everyone enjoys it. Infernape's coming up next.

love it! the leech seed looks very "FLCL" inspired, very snacky :)

I tend to work bigger and then resize the animation down.

GT, that slicing of Torterra's tree was just Espeon's Psybeam misfiring after the Earthquake.

the leech seed looks very "FLCL" inspired

Yup! I love the animation in FLCL, and that's exactly what was going through my head when I did that part.

Man you're awesome. I love the little details you put into these. While I like Empoleon more than Infernape I can't wait to see what you do with his crazy monkey fighting style.

Back