an anthropological study

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have small hands, but even smaller mouth.

my body is approximately 90% limbs.

I am slenderman.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The test data is unreliable and misleading because it doesn’t account for the fact that everyone’s fists are a different size and shape, meaning there is no control variable.

I propose that we find a volunteer who is willing to put their fist in everyone’s mouths. Alternatively, we could find an object with a fixed size and shape, such as a dildo or a volunteer’s left testicle, to use as our control variable.

This study is important, but as it stands our data doesn’t tell us whether any potential correlation is between mouth size, fist size, or both. We will only be able to speculate on the mechanism once we have trustworthy data, and as it stands we do not.

Thank you for your consideration, and I wish you luck in the peer review process.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
5'8", can't even come close. what the fuck. like it's literally not even remotely close to fitting. am I just doing it wrong??? do you all have baby hands??? is this one giant lie fabricated to make me feel like my hands are too big???????

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
no Lilburr you are correct. there's something deeply disturbing going on in this thread. the gaslighting from respectable posters claiming they can 'fit their fist into their mouth' is frankly something i hoped i would never see on these forums. it's going to take a long time for the trust to heal, and i think what would help is to hear an apology for the lies we've been repeatedly told

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)