Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK finally, after tons of work, everything is done.

If there are any problems at all, contact me ASAP.

Here are the forums that will be home to this game:

Anonymous Mafia Forums

You may be a little surprised at what the theme is ;) I hope you guys like it.

You will find your role PM in your inbox. Please read the OP in the main thread there, it is pretty long but essential.

That should be it, good luck to everyone.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hi. I'm Impa. I am totally Corageous.

I'm taking over this game (once again).

I would like it a great deal if people would get in touch with me. You dont need to tell me who you are on the other forum or whatever, but I figure posting here is the safest way to coordinate things.

First thing I want to know is if anyone has an ability to target people based off their smogon name. IE have I put myself in grave danger by doing this. If anyone could let me know that it'd be swell.

I just dont like being left out of the loop.

Have a nice day.

I am part of The Powerful, and I am a Northern Giant. I may be able to kill more than once, but right now I am going to say I can kill at least once.

My alias will be undisclosed for now.

EDIT: Btw Shiney is on the gamelist twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)