Anybody here have their concealed carry permit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not intend for this to become the debate that it has turned in to. I specifically asked the GUN OWNERS for their thoughts, and should have added the caveat to "not respond if you don't own and/or carry." Always have to add those caveats for the morons.
Yeah, forget about the 1st Amendment, this is only about the 2nd!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're actually the immature one. If you are in a bad neighborhood and have the fucking choice to move then you're just stupid. It's land, it isn't worth risking your life for. On top of that, living in Colorado I know more than enough about meth if there's a meth head who is high as a kite he's not going to give a fuck about your gun, in no situation. They also don't feel pain while fucked up so hope to God the first shot kills or cripples their legs. Not only that but the thought you are so willing to take a life then I must question how smart it is to give you a gun.

Pointing a gun at someone and shooting to kill are completely different, if you don't think you're going to feel trama of some nature then you're doing nothing but fooling yourself.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
This is just so funny that his avatar is from boondocks, arguably the comic whose themes run most directly opposite of vinewhip's political ideology as to be 100% irreconcilable.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You're actually the immature one. If you are in a bad neighborhood and have the fucking choice to move then you're just stupid. It's land, it isn't worth risking your life for.
Come on now. Uprooting yourself and your family from your old neighbourhood, especially one your family has been living in for generations, as he described, isn't this clear and easy a decision to make.

And I assume he's still not one wrong-look-at-a-bypasser close to getting attacked.

In all seriousness, though, I do not carry a gun, however I DO carry around a syringe and vial of Etorphine Hydrochloride in my back pocket that I use to drug my assailants, consequently tying them to a table with syrain wrap, surrounded by photos of all the people he or she has hurt throughout his or her miserable life. Then I usually get a bit a blood from their right cheek and put it in a specimen plate and then hack at them with a cleaver or something to that effect. It's pretty inconvenient though; I'm gone for most of the day because of it which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a kid at home. Plus, my fucking loud ass insecure cunt of a sister is always breathing down my fucking neck, complaining about how nothing ever goes right and how the world sucks and how all men end up leaving her or getting killed. Hell, I would probably get myself killed, too, if I had to deal with her constant harping ALL FUCKING DAY. But yeah I don't own a gun.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
=

@ Myzozoa,

You are a hater sir.
we knee deep in coke, weKnee deep in ice
we flood streets with dope, we keep weed to smoke
we all fish, better teach ya folk
give em money to eat, then next week he's broke
cause when you sleep, he’s reaching for your throat
word on the street, you reap what you sow
not outta fear, but love, love for the game
hater-family first we never change

You know, a bunch of rag tag Americans who wanted their own rights and freedoms beat the tar out of what was (arguably) the world's best army (Maybe aside from Napoleon at the turn of the 19th century, again, arguably). Twice! We all know which army I'm talking about.
there is a joke here somewhere about the vietnam war. in any case what does this have to do with anything i said.

You talk about moments of "rage." There is no rage. There are countless hours of training that prepare you to react accordingly to a threat. Rage does not exist. There is situational awareness, tactical scenario training, and trained reflexes that work in chorus with deadly accuracy and speed. Your ignorance on the subject is appalling at best.
Im not really following this thread but I dont think I ever talked about moments of rage, please actually read my posts, i am a hater well done, but thats no reason to put words in my mouth (thas something a hater would do, cuh)

This thread is pretty much done it seems like; guess a majority us (including mods) aren't mature enough to handle gun discussion.lol, just cause they dont agree with you doesnt mean they are'nt mature
In any case, you live near crazy adicts, and you're worried that they might jack your shit. This is a semi-legitimate reason to own a gun and keep it in your own house, thank you for sharing.

Its right wing paternalism (read he part where people mocked your vigilantism) that bothers me. you say the world is always changing then you start shouting out how much you worship a 200yr old document, seems kind of inconsistent. In any case I hope you have being a vigilante. I live in Santa Cruz, so I know about amphetamine addicts, I still think im more scared of you than them.

I really hate Dexter's sister.

Seriously is that fucking thing on her face a real thing? That chin thing?

Plus she's fucking flat as hell and her jaws are like 2 feet wide.

Disgusting.

and her personality is shit, too

she's like a female gorilla minus the thick hair coat

and even then, her armpits are probably a forest and she most likely has a bush the size of hawaii; hell with all those crabs down there, it could probably even pass as Hawaii.

Vine Whip? More like Bullet Seed...

But I hate guns. First time I tried to shoot one, I wasn't holding it right and it knocked my shoulder out of place, so I just tend to stay away from them. But the way I see it, the gun that you bought would most likely hurt you or a love one rather than protecting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)