AG Anything Goes Ladder Tournament II (Week 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
You Know what that time is! With 8 more qualifiers, I'm back to now list the top 24! It was a real challenge last week to rate only 16, so we'll see how I bias these rankings out. Without further ado, the Week 4 AG Ladder Tournament Power Rankings:
1. Skarpherim- Rankings that haven't changed or aren't noteworthy won't be fully described. Just know that Skarph is extremely solid and is looking to repeat.
2. Zenithial- No shakeups here, both players stay hot and look to build off past success.
3. Sitonai- Holy Break being outside top 5 would almost be a sin.
4. PurpleGatorade- PG and HB are virtually tied, only listing Sitonai above due to earlier qualifying
5. Fardin- Recovering from an unholy tilt in week 1, we have our first place qualifier of week 3 (which due to the bad seeding, has an amazing seed). Fardin is a very solid player, but coming off a disappointing early exit in SSNL may have residual affects for his play.
6. GRNBLN- After looking more closely at it, I can't justify putting dsmp above grn. While he comes off a loss in SSNL, grnbln is an extremely solid player who can make a good run.
7. dontstealmypenguin- Yeah, yeah, dsmp is a GOAT, but I can't realistically say that he is in the top 6 with so little recent tour experience and only using luck based paraspam on ladder.
8. Velvet Blood- Not much to update here, just better players qualifying.
9. ADF Test- Can't drop him for a bs exit in ssnl.
10. Icemaster523- Am I the only one who hasnt seen Ice on recently?
11. MDB- One last hurrah before I am free of this bs meta, and we all know I'll lose to XxxFortnite69dabXxx in the first round.
12. TicTacToeGuru- Rating him below me so he can make a one line response asking why I always shit on him.
13. Zugubu Royale- Solid player, but lbr at this point the field is very even.
14. Dockiva- Nothing to say here, no changes.
15. Satanic Beast- Edgar, more like try not to use a SM team or Double fairceus HO in every game.
16. AnythingGoesLegend- If you see agl with a balance team, you'd have to try to not 6-0 him.
17. LaBalladeDesCieux- This man is the Default Dan of bullshitting his way through games.
18. SwaggerDaggerKid- Seriously who tf are these people qualifying?
19. Levanos- Just taking up this slot to lament on how I tryharded week 1, and I'm gonna get a shit seed lol.
20. FamousVGC- Unicorn is a competent enough player, and could maybe do something come playoffs.
21. Nehtri- idk how nehtri manages to be the most underrated overrated player.
22. RDKB- I don't know the other two, so RDKB gets a bump.
23. Cinza- I've seen em play enough to say they aren't the worst.
24. Heavens Breaker- They are probably a person, ig? Not much to say here, someone's gotta be last.

Hope you enjoyed, also if you didn't catch, yh I'm quitting after aglt which I'm sure everyone is happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)