Apprentice Program: Round Fifty Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Chieliee

Username:Eranu
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:Eranu
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:+1. GMT, Between 3pm and 9pm
What tier do you want to learn?:BW OU, Adv OU, BW LC
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a 17 year old guy from the netherlands. I'm an relatively new player on smogon. I have been tutored before in round 55 by stone_cold but we didn't get much done due to his busy schedule. I'd like to get tutored in the art of battling since i keep failing to win.
You make it quite impossible for us europeans to sign-up in time :S.

Assigned to M Dragon (ADV OU)

Username: christos21
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: christos21
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +2.I am available at Fridays after 9PM and all day at weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU , BW UU , BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'd like to be tutored to enhance my battling/teambuilding skills and also learn some metagames.I don't know much from ADV OU;basically i know nothing other than that Stall and Baton Pass are the dominant strategies.I play both BW UU and OU,however i struggle at teambuilding in UU and OU.I have not been tutored although i have posted in 3-4 previous turns.

Username: shinyskarmory
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: shinyskarmory
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT-5) 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. More over the first few days of Christmas break
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU/UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I feel like I'm a decent battler, but I struggle with making effective teams. I've never made it through the first round of a tournament. I also don't like using standards (in general).

Username: Dark Nikuman
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1 i'm free from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 20:00 to 22:00
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: i'm an italian player, who want learn to building better.

Username: CMx
Pokemon Online / Shoddy Username: CM. , french inhale, CMx
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1. Pretty much all day from 4 to 11 pm
What tiers do you want to learn?: BW OU and ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from Germany and play Pokemon for 2 years now.
In my freetime I'm playing football or do something with friends. I want to improve my battling skills and reach a higher level. I like creative teams but most of them are not that solid and thats why I need some help in teambuilding.
BW OU: Want to improve my teambuilding and playstyle skills because it is the most important tier at the moment.

I signed up round 56 but missed the chance to get a tutor. :(

Username: Fantasy
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Fantasy/Jimbow
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT + 0. Available from 18 PM most of the week, and all day during the weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: I never thought i would ask for a turor since i've been playing more than a year by now, but i really need to improve in team building.
Plus, i'm african, english is not my native language. (:

Assigned to Moo

Username: Basti
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Free Candy, Basti
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 (Germany) I'm usually available from 4-12pm and pretty much all day on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW UU, BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing pokemon for about 3 years now. I consider myself to be a pretty good battler, but I need improvement in some points, manly team building. I really want to be tutored, and I signed up in Round 54, 55 and 56 but missed all 3 chances to get a tutor.

Username: Xos
Pokemon Online Username: Xos
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-6, 10:00 AM-8:00 PM because it's the holidays.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 13 years old, and I'm new to competitive play. I play lacrosse because it's the best sport in the world. I love to play video games, even though all I do is Minecraft and Pokemon. I'd really like to get better at predicting threats to bring the most out of my team.

Username: HoiPolloi
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: HoiPolloi
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 18:00-23:00; on weekends all day
What tier do you want to learn?: BW Ou
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from Germany and I still have to go school. My favourite subjects are maths, chemistry and physics. After school I want to study medicine. In my spare time I do athletics, origami (complex origami, not small boats and other easy things like this) or obviously play Pokemon. Although I haven't reached 25 posts yet (23, so close), I think I deserve to be tutored, because I'm really trying hard to improve my skill, and for this goal a tutor would be helpful. I'm highly motivated to learn new things. If I get a tutor, I hope to improve my battle strategy, and how to make good decisions while battling. A little help in the teambuilding section would be nice too.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
We have more than enough sign-ups for now! Thanks to all who joined. Expect tutor assignments to be up later today or early tomorrow!

Look out for the ADV OU tutee tournament in a couple of minutes or so.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
2 hours later and I'm done! Trying to match up people by timezones + tier requests is quite the pain.

I gave tutors to the first batch who were fast enough to sign-up, and more importantly, gave tutors to those who repeatedly kept missing out during previous rounds (which is quite a lot of people). I didn't really give tutors to those who kept signing up every round / receiving tutors every time, since there are a ton of other people who have been waiting a long time for a tutor, and they deserve a chance for once. I had some tutors take on two tutees this round as well, since we're really lacking in the active tutor department, and tried to fulfill as many requests as possible.

If there are any problems, feel free to contact me. Good luck, everyone! I'll update the pairings on-site some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)