Apprentice Program: Round Ninety Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: HikarixYami
PO/PS! Username: PS: HikarixYami
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central Time Zone CST -6/ Mainly evenings (Mon-Tue: After 7:30PM, Wed-Thurs: After 9:30PM, Fri: After 7:30PM, Sat-Sun: Anytime)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Name’s Ray, I’m 21 and I enjoy gaming and music. Looking to get back into competitive battling
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes (I prefer Skype)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:

Z+V

Banned deucer.
Username: Z+V
PO/PS! Username: Z+V
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, available every day from 5 pm to 9 pm
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Just a regular Pokemon player, I guess
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yup (IRC)

Username: LoboMuzenza
PO/PS! Username: Oh Dee Bee
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +2. Most days after 6PM.
Tell us a little about yourself: im a 23 year old guy that codes and plays pokemon
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: no

Username: Sergi
PO/PS! Username: Sergi
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1. nights and afternoons weekdays; weekends depends.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm signing for battling101 once again because I want to learn dpp, another important tier for tours, tha sadly is pretty difficult to learn by yourself these days. last round i learned a lot and got a lot of fun, so i expect the same for this round
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: SunRangerRed
PO/PS! Username: SunRangerRed
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-6. All day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday-Sunday.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 19 year old attending community college with an undecided major who want to become a better OU player.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both

Username: KBI
PO/PS! Username: Gaker
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5, pretty much everyday in the evening and at night
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing since around the start of xy, I understand the metagame pretty well and im looking to further improve my skills as a battler and as a team builder. I am also hoping to compete in tours once i get better.

Last edited:
Username: etw44
PO/PS! Username: etw42
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Eastern Standard Time ; usually around 4 to 9 pm Sunday- Friday
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU and/or ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: 16 year old high school student who just want to learn how to play ou a little better
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Just IRC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:
Username:StarkGod
PO/PS! Username:StarkGod
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Standard Eastern Time (US). Available pretty much 24/7 for the next two months
Tell us a little about yourself:Looking to improve my game. I only care about the most standard tiers of whatever the current gen is, because I'm a low class degenerate. Other than that, I'm just your standard black guy.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep yep

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Username: Flying Types Rule
PO/PS! Username: Flying Types Rule
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT -5) 4-7 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an avid Pokemon nerd who spends too much time on Smogon.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC only

Username: Steve Angello
PO/PS! Username: Steve Angello
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Best days Wednesday and weekend if i m not on a party
What tier do you want to learn?: Oras Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I m Steve, a tutor and like to learn something new now.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes and yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

I d like to request Laga. I talked to IronBullet93 and Plus agreed :)

Username: Over9000Chainz
PO/PS! Username: Over9000chainz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, usually all hours of the day
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a competitive Yu-Gi-Oh player, getting a little bored with the game so looking to brush up my pkmn skills!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, though I prefer Skype
Yes.

Username: MyMom2302
PO/PS! Username:MyMom2302
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EET( 2 hours ahead of GMT) in weekdays from 8 p.m-11 p.m and mostly all day during weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 13 year old friendly guy. I've bern playing pokemon since I was 4(Saphire was my first game),but I've only started to play competitively last year. I exceed at foreign languages and am curios to learn as much as possible about anything :)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes,mostly IRC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: QuoteCS
PO/PS! Username: QuoteCS
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -4, Weekdays after 5:30pm, weekends usually open but can vary.
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a Canadian IT student and longtime competitive Pokemon/Smash player. I have been looking to expand into other tiers and metas of competitive play. After giving the main tiers from this gen a try, I want to go back and properly learn Gen 3 OU, one of my favourites.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Username: AM
PO/PS! Username: AM
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 nights and weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I want to learn LC more in depth and to not only help myself understand it but to help new users with team-builds in the future. I would also like to be able to play this on a more high level than I do now. As far as myself goes I help people with a lot of OU teams but I think it's time I delve more into other tiers as well. I auth some rooms on PS :p.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes

Username: ElementOfSmash
PO/PS! Username: Crystal Clarity
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -6 GMT Most evenings except Monday, Tuesday all day
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: New to competitive mons, Smash player, numberphile
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both. Prefer Skype.

Username: Adversary
PO/PS! Username: Adversary / Adversaree
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, almost every afternoon
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU or ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm p new on smogon, I signed up something like 5 months ago but didn't have a tutor so I'm trying again
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

Username: Darklatias92
PO/PS! Username: Darklatias92
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC +1 (Rome). I'm available almost all afternoons and evenings, but I prefer the weekends. I'm not available at all on Friday, though.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just a 22-years old Italian girl who wants to learn something about competitive battling, and I love drawing comics. I know some theory, but I've yet to learn the true practice. I know a good amount of English, so don't be afraid about language barriers.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype

Last edited:
Username: korikoran
PO/PS! Username: korikoran
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+1 16-21 and the whole weekend
What tier do you want to learn?: OU ORAS
Tell us a little about yourself: I love drawing and music. I'm 18 yeas old. I got into competitive battling recently, but I'm not good at it yet.

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Username: TONE114
PO/PS! Username: TONE114
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday(2 PM - 11 PM) Weekends(6 PM - 12 AM)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU, ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: Currently starting new semester in college. I play Pokemon during my free time, but want to get a better feel for the meta. Overall, I'm a chill person and easy to get along with.

My round 91 tutor was very inactive.

Last edited:
Username: PincherD
PO/PS! Username: PincherD
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: My Schedule is pretty complicated, but I'm usually free on Weekends. If I happen to pop up on either IRC or PS, then I should be free.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU, ORAS OU, though primarily NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am an Engineering Student in New Jersey. I have played Pokemon ever since I got my hands on Red, however, I only got into Competitive during XY. I'm also hoping to get to know a few more people in this community in general.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yeah.

Username: Jeffcyberia
PO/PS! Username: Jeffcyberia
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST , after 9 pm during weeks and prety much at all time during weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I played a bit of Ru some time ago but after ORAS came out it gave me the push i needed to get in this world of Pokemon competitive , NU tier is the tier that I would like to learn since it contains most of my favorites pokes and that i can use some of them while staying competitive.

I was not picked in the last round so hopefully There is some space for me this time around :D

Username: Puralux
PO/PS! Username: Puralux
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 , usually after 18:00 but maybe not in the 20:00
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a player who is progressively making progress in learning, so i just want to prepare to the next smogon tours to make a good impression
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, but only Skype

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Username: regirock
PO/PS! Username: regirock
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, 4-8PM on Weekdays, and most of the time on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC 2015
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high-school student living in North Carolina, and I've been playing pokemon since RSE. I recently got into competitive on showdown, but I wanted to learn a format that I could also play in-game.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, IRC

I have priority from last round (according to plus)
Username
: clius
PO/PS! Username: clius (chrisabelle)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: pst, after 6 weekdays, weekends free whole day
What tier do you want to learn?: Smogon Doubles (primarily), ORAS OU, VGC 2015
Tell us a little about yourself:
Second semester senior at an arts school. I play trombone. I'm pretty good at doubles but really want to reach a top competitive level. Usually play trick room, but need to learn how to play other styles.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both
Yes

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
Username: Qubae
PO/PS! Username: Cashier
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-7 whenever
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU, BW OU, DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: freshman going to university of utah, voice in overused room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)