Apprentice Program: Round Sixty Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Username: EBeast
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: EnragedBeast, EBeast 9.9, EBeastClone, EBeastSuicideAlt, EBeastManiaAlt, EBeastLikesLittleCup
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-7, 4:00PM-7:00PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I am I junior in High School and have been playing Pokemon since I was 8 when my friends got me into it. I started getting into competitive battling when I was playing HGSS and Googled what would be a good moveset for my Primeape (My favorite Pokemon at the time, hence my original username, EnragedBeast) and found this site, in which the articles enticed me into getting into the strategy of this game.

I was interested in the Little Cup metagame because out of a whim of using cutemons such as Stunky and Chinchou(Favorite Pokemon ATM) in a competitive standpoint and been having a lot of fun doing so. As a competitive person I want to go above my current limits and exceed as a successful player in every tier possible while having as much fun as possible. RayJay told me to just request for him, so I'll go ahead and formally do so.

Username: Wimazar
Pokemon Online Username: Wimazar
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +12 I can be on some days during the week around 6PM ish otherwise the weekend is ideal or friday nights
What tier do you want to learn?: A bit of everything would be nice ive found all tiers interesting and fun
Tell us a little about yourself: I've only just started playing pokemon recently or so and am enjoying the experience so far, competitive pokemon has appealed to me because at heart I'm too lazy to spend hours to level one pokemon to level 100 which is why the battle sim has really appealed to me. I also play League of Legends chess and am making my way through school.
Why I have less than 25 posts: Along with lazy I'm also a bit shy when it comes to new things. I have been lurking the forums and getting new ideas for teams in RMT but other than that my knowledge is limited and I hope to change that with this program

Username: KelseyH
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Kelsey/kh
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2, 5: OOPM - 8: OOPM almost every day + Wednesdays and weekends afternoons
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU /DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a French girl in high school, started to play Pokémon competitively about 1 year ago. I enjoy listening to music, playing the piano, swimming, hanging out with my friends etc..
Less than 25 posts explanation: I registered in January 2012 and have been lurking the most of time. I’m not that bad in BW OU but I’d like to be tutored to improve my battling and team building skills (especially the latter). I haven’t played DPP for a while so I’m not good at all in this tier and I would like to change that. I am very motivated!

Username: Pielover12321
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Pielover12321
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST; 2-11 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU/BW Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: Pokemon is fun :naughty:. I don't really do much outside of school and pokemon, but I do watch sports and all and play some other videogames if somebody wants to talk about that.
Limitless has agreed to tutor me!

Username: SatiSuicune
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: SatiSuicune
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5; After this week: 1-11 PM everyday
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU/BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an average teenager who plays a couple sports and some instruments. I have played piano (which I am the best at) for about eight years, I've played violin for 4 years, I have played tennis for 4 years, and I've played basketball for a year or so (I'm so much better at basketball than tennis...). I also have a decent amount of homework because I am in a lot of advanced classes, so I may not be available until later at night for most weekdays, but on weekends, I'm usually free after about Noon or so.
SevenDeadlySins has agreed to tutor me!

Username: D4RR3N
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: D4RR3N
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +8, 5 to 12 on weekdays, anytime on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Due to both me and Ojama not being available much for the previous round, i havent got tutored in DPP OU.

BKC has agreed to take me

[12/5/2012 7:56:55 PM] D4RR3N: kevin
[12/5/2012 7:57:00 PM] D4RR3N: you'll be fine tutoring me next round right?
[12/5/2012 7:57:14 PM] Kevin: yea sure

Username: PryorConvictions
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: PryorConvictions
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST; 11AM-10 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU/BW UU/BW Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 14 years old; I enjoy watching sports, and I also play basketball in my spare time. My favorite genre of videogames is RPG, and my favorite series would probably have to be Final Fantasy.
Why I should be tutored: I know I am new here, but I am consistently on almost every single day besides when I am not home or have loads of homework (which will all be done after Wednesday). I am pretty new to Pokemon, so I won't usually post much in the Pokemon sections yet, but once I become comfortable with my battling skills, I'm sure I will begin to post more often here.

Username: godbaka
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: raisweak, bigbitch,godbaka
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -8 GMT My schedule is flexible
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a really competitive player and i always aim to win. I guess i'm alright at this game, but I really struggle with team building because in my opinion, the OU meta game is crazy but that's my favorite tier so I wish to get a tutor that can teach me how to build good teams.IFM said that he agreed to tutor me 2 rounds ago, but I'm not sure if he remembers or not.

Username:-Rockstar-
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:[MR]Rockstar-
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT-4, I am available in the evenings around 7 Pm till 9:30 Pm and in the afternoons around 4 pm till 5:30 PM.On weekends I am pretty much available whenever you want me.
What tier do you want to learn?:BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I study in high school and aside from Pokemon like playing other video games, mostly RPGs and ARPGs, Im also a big soccer/football fan.

Harsha
has agreed to tutor me!

Username: SphealWithIt
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: SphealWithIt
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT+1 (England)/lot's of free time, college holidays are upon us
What tier do you want to learn?: B/W OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, my name is Jack, I live in England, currently going to college (yay -.-)

I would like to be tutored as I enjoy the aspect of competitive pokemon and would love to actually get good at something in my life -.- lol

BKC Agreed to tutor me

Username: WDFAmatt
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: -NoRespect-, - NR -
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, 4PM - 10PM on Weekdays, anytime on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a teenager living in England who loves playing video games, sleeping,
listening to music, anime, acting, hanging out with my friends and other stuff. I did learn a lot from B-Lulz last round,
although I still think I need to improve my teambuilding and would also like to learn next-level predictions.
Another weakness I have in battling is experience so I would like to fix this weakness too.

[07/05/2012 09:34:13] Matt: yo could you be my tutor for b101 next round?
[07/05/2012 13:45:15] Kevin: sure
[07/05/2012 13:45:52] Matt: k thnx n_n

Username: Ouro
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Cuddle Monster
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -5 EST/ Evenings+Nights
Tell us a little about yourself:

Hi I am Ouro. I live on the east coast (the best coast). I am a student studying Engineering Design and other bs.

I love Pokemon! Starmie, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Garchomp, Latias, Croagunk!

I was tutored like four years ago or something by the great Gouki and pwnd lots of noobs on Shoddy Battle. I recently quit MMOs and got back into competitive battling. I feel like a tutor would help me better familiarize myself with the metagame and maybe learn some new strategies.

K Thx <3

Username:Rwhite84
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:I have too many some are:
Rwhite, -TheGreatEqualizer, -Electric Avenue
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:EST 2pm-10pm, more on weekends, I'm on all day pretty much, I've got no life.
What tier do you want to learn?:Black & White OU
Tell us a little about yourself:Hey I'm Rwhite84, I play pretty much every tier, but im most interested in learning OU. I specalize in Monotype yet i still tend to struggle in OU so i signed up for this to improve my skills. Before the ladder reset I was #1 in monotype. I prefer to work with offensive teams. My strengths are: Predictions, and Surprising sets. My weaknesses are Stalling and teambuilding.

I missed round 61 but i signed up in round 59&60 and got a tutor in neither

Username: LuckOverSkill
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Luck>Skill, Infernal Poetry, other random alts to ladder
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, Pretty much always bar mornings, I have a very flexible schedule
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU, DPP ou
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a Economy student in university, I have a lot of free time. I started in late DP, then focused on BW. In ADV I'm pretty much a newcomer, while in DP I'd need mainly to get in touch with the actual metagame, and maybe a little about teambuilding. I'm a chill person and I have a lot of patience ~

Requesting HellPowna as a DP tutor, I don't mind who tutors me in ADV

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
Username: Ulysses
Pokemon Online Username: thedeliriousbiznasty
Timezone: CST pretty much anytime between 12 pm and 12 am
Tier: BW OU
About me: I'm a long time Smogon forumer who's been involved off-and-on in the metagame since the heyday of Platinum. I've been decent at times, but I've never really come close to breaking into the top echelon. I played the new metagame early in its lifespan (before stateside release of the games) and early this year, but I've never had the patience to hang on and improve, and my strategies have generally been lacking. I'd like to get some advice and help in getting a grasp on the metagame and really taking my level of play higher.

Passed over for several different rounds a long time ago

Username: Dk Law
Pokemon Online Username: Dk Law/ Law test
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST. Tues/Fridays I'm free all day.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW UU, DDP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I know the basics of battling, such as predicting and others, but I want to learn about different tiers. BW UU is something I've been interested in but I haven't really figured out most of the threats or walls to watch out for. Same goes for DDP OU, I want to play older tiers that I used to play but I forgot almost everything about 4th gen.

I was skipped the past two rounds.

Username: Prismata
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Prismata
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Pacific 4-10 PM, actually probably more than that after this week
Tell us a little about yourself: Senior in high school, IB program if anyone knows what that is... wooooo exams over, time to wait to graduate! Going into uni next fall to study computer engineering, etc etc. Um... I used to play MapleStory, but I kinda quit after Big Bang and all. :x
I'm a noobie explanation: I only really make posts if I feel I can be helpful, which I don't think I can with my current lack of knowledge. I'd probably be much more comfortable posting once I learned more.

Applied in round 60 and missed out ;<

Username: The QWAZ
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: finlay
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT 4-8 pm (Anybody between GMT +2 to -2 will be fine for me
Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a black belt in karate, a tennis local champion and a cycling king. I play PO a bit but never get any where and I would like to be tutored as I feel like I would be more involved in the community, and learn how not to suck at battling of course.

Username: Nubagator
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Nubagator
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST pretty much all day since summer is almost here.
Tell us a little about yourself: I run cross country, hang out with friends, and just try to have a good time. I've been playing competitive mons since the tail end of 08, and I've gotten to a level where I feel I'm decent, but it never hurts to get tutored and get more involved in the community! I was skipped over in r 61.

Username: Morgenstern
Shoddy Username: Morgenstern
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-8, 8am-12:30pm and 8pm-10pm....and weekends the whole day
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU,DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself:Im just a mexican player that seeks to get to be a better player....btw i havent gotten a tutor for 5 past rounds and hope i cant get one with this....(im not planing on using my other account anymore and i would be glad if u could erase it Juanca529..if you ask why its because i did that account on my noob days and since i cant change my name i made a new account lol)
I have less than 25 post since new account but imma try and adapt to the community quickly
(tell alice i said hi :]]])

Username: GearFlow
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: -SkyHigh- / -BreakThrough-
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -2, 6:00PM-11:00PM
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a teenager living in Saudi Arabia, but i'm originally from the UK. Player wise, i'm good at predicting and making moves but I would like to get better at team building as I feel that is my weak point.
Why I should be tutored: I am new member to the forums so I haven't really posted that much.

SkyNet agreed to tutor me.

Username: Robo-Ky
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Robo-Ky, BastardSword (on PO server)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central (GMT-5), available just about any time but after 4 works best
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Just finished high school, haven't played competitively for a while but recently started playing DPP OU again. Want to break into 3rd and 5th gen.

Username: AuraRayquaza
Pokemon Online Username: NowYouDie2
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 19:00 onwards BST
What tier do you want to learn?: BW UU or BW RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I like to play sports, read and play video games (mostly pokemon) here in england. Im taking my GCSE's soon as well. I dont know much about the U/RU metagame and was hoping to get some teambuilding tips and prediction help from this. I want to enter the Smogon Grand Slam and to stand a chance I need to have a solid team. This is the only time Ill be able to get tutoring before it because Im away during the next sign ups. It would be great if I could have a chance in the tournament.
<25 posts: I have been looking around for sometime now but I havent had anything to offer because I dont know that much and dont want to post without having a good understanding of the metagames. I have made an RMT though. It would be great if I could contribute more to the community after this opportunity and that would surely raise my post count.

Username: Nerdy Guy
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Nerdy_Guy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6 Available between 12PM to 8PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I really like to play Pokemon and other games as well. I'm from Texas, but I don't have the country accent. I like to go swimming and watch soccer.
Why I should be tutored if I have less than 25 posts: I just recently joined Smogon to learn how to play Competitive Pokemon. I haven't posted in these forums since I have little knowledge of competitive battling, but I hope to learn a lot in Battling 101.

Username: Fabulous but lazy
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Fabulous
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -5. Almost all day
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m acollege student studying Accounting, I love listen music and my favorites are Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody of fire, Coldplay, Laurent Wolf, David guetta.
*YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 25 POSTS
Well I’m an old trainer back to the days of DP. I left retreat xD and I’m interested in play pokemon again like old times.

Alice Agreed to tutor me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)