Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just realized that was posted 4 hours ago. I guess Puggy and Me will have to go down to a coin toss since I can't play right now :(.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alternatively you could ask for an extension via PM like Puggy already did and have it granted by me because I've seen that you're both active. Either one will do. ;)

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #4 - Round 3

animenagai v Olie
berserkpenguin v Helios
matty v Lightning Storm
Espreon v Giant Enemy Crab

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" by Smogon is banned from the tournament (yes, this means Garchomp!)
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Aeolus via PM.

The deadline for this round is October 3, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

Note: Giant Enemy Crab and Puggy have until September 28th to get their match done. Helios and thetorsoboy are on the same deadline.

Oh fudgebars; I thought I had till tommorow... Really, really sorry torsoboy. I don't suppose I could have time till tommorow; me and torso boy aren't on at the same time except on weekends (I normally have school).

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
If you feel you are able to complete your match, then by all means do so.

In future, extensions will not be given unless I am contacted prior to the last day of the round.

Ok I've read up on this "tutoring" program and it has always said "just wait for an open thread to request" but I've yet to see a "tutor" thread, is THIS the thread or what? I'm sorry if it's not; I'm just trying to find out what's what.

-Matt

gec

pharos
Thank you for the extension BK. Despite Puggy and I being in completely different timezones, I will strive to get our match done.

Ok I've read up on this "tutoring" program and it has always said "just wait for an open thread to request" but I've yet to see a "tutor" thread, is THIS the thread or what? I'm sorry if it's not; I'm just trying to find out what's what.

-Matt
This is the tournament that is held for every tutoring round. The Next actual round should be up when the tournament ends.

I disagree:

Great! If there is an open round, feel free to post. If all rounds are closed, that means that no tutors are available at the current time. Check the most recent round to see when the next one will begin instead of PM'ing me to ask!
Aeolus said:
This round will last for 3 weeks, until September 27, 2008
This seems to indicate that the next round will start EITHER tomorrow or the day after. It does not seem to be based on the end of the tournament because of the first quote, the second gives the date it will finish.

Me and animenagai were going to do the match on Sunday. Planning was difficult because he lives -12 GMT (I'm +1). Is there any chance we could get an extension?

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Man I thought the deadlines was the 27th, not the 26th .-.

Have good luck, Matty.

Ok now I'm confused, who do I need to talk to to get into the program to be tutored? That'll make it less confusing lol.
I'd PM Blue Kirby for info if you have more qestions after reading the info on the tutoring page.

And I'm confused, am I facing animenagai or does he and Corrupted still have to have their match?

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
There's no one in particular to PM, really. Just wait for the thread to open. It'll be titled something along the lines of "Battling 101 - Round XX" each time, so you'll know what you're after.

This is the tournament thread, as you have probably already gathered - if you have any more questions, please PM me.

Note, I'm not giving any extensions to people that did not contact me prior to the end of last round. It's your responsibility to get into contact with me before the outcome doesn't swing your way. Like I said, if you're having problems, contact me before the final day of the round next time so I know you're at least trying.

Well, to be honest, I was scouting Puggy and GEC's match without permission (absent mindedly) so Ideally I should get DQed...
I'll let you choose BK.

Eh, no one really told Ollie that he was scouting until after the match was finished so it really wasn't all his fault =/ (everyone else was trying to get the random foreigner to shut up =/).

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
Well, to be honest, I was scouting Puggy and GEC's match without permission (absent mindedly) so Ideally I should get DQed...
I'll let you choose BK.
Ideally?

I'll await Giant Enemy Crab's input, since he's the one advancing.

according to the rules, I should be DQed.
Not that I'm asking for it, I just want to be fair to my opponents.

gec

pharos
I honestly did not notice Olie was in the match until after it. Even though he saw most if not all of my team, I didn't mind him watching. It's ok :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)