Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: CzarPokemon
PS! Username: CzarPokemon
What format do you want to learn?: Gen 1,2,3,4,5,6 OU
Your timezone: UTC -8
Usual Hours of Availability: My hours are sporadic but I prefer afternoons and evenings. I could potentially make mornings work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I joined in August and have been playing on ladder for all the OU tiers and in tournaments in ROA. I'm average at best but I'm trying super hard to get better!
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Of course!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to LL

Username: Sakito
PS! Username: by Sakito
What format do you want to learn?: ADV OU / BW OU
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm pretty flexible and available most of the days (preferably nights)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): It's been almost a year i joined smogon already, until now i practiced a lot dpp and i did some old gens tournaments, but i wanna touch more other old gens so yeah
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes

Username: refsunpersons
PS! Username: refsunpersons
What format do you want to learn?: ADV OU / BW2 OU
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: usually every day 7PM to 12AM, whole day on Saturdays and Sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played since Pokemon Lab. Have 0 ADV experience. Also want to learn BW2 at the absolute highest level despite being capable of laddering #1 repeatedly.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes

Assigned to Excal

Username: SilvioGuacamole
PS! Username: SilvioGuacamole
What format do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: I’m available pretty much all day at weekends as well as 5-9 my time weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’m predominantly a UU player with some pretty nice results in Open, UULT and various team tours, trying to break into the official tour scene. However, my experience in old gen metas is somewhat limited, particularly pre-team preview gens. I’m eager to try and expand my horizons and adapt to DPP.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord, not Skype

assigned to teal6

Username: Oro e Diamanti
PS! Username: Oro e Diamanti
What format do you want to learn?: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Week-end but i can week too in evening , later afternoon.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played Since MAy 2016 in Showdown ,so i begin with Oras and SM OU. I think I have a correct level in two tier especially in sm ou. I would like to touch the old gen especially the gsc ou
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes , Rubyblood#1399 and skype just Rubyblood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)