Not open for further replies.

Perish Song

Can count up to 3
is a Pre-Contributor
Username : Perish Song
PS! Username: Perish Song
What format do you want to learn?: BW/DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT +3 (Turkey)
Usual Hours of Availability: Entire weekend, most part Monday and Tuesday and Friday, definitively not wednesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Been playing pokemon since gen1, discovered ps! very late around oras. Ever since I played to learn to basics of pokemon and things, now I wanna learn some old tiers. Im playing monotype for a few years now, didnt have any good tour succes but actively participating in the seasonals and team tournaments.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to firelit nights

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: SaltyFrenchGuy
PS! Username: SaltyFrenchGuy
What format do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT+2 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: usually every evenings after 9pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a SM OU main and played a lot of tournaments in the french community over the course of the seventh generation. However, the DPP Championship was a great experience for me and with the help of more experienced friends like Marshall.Law, I started to try to get into it. Hence why it would be great if someone could take me as a tutee and help me to improve my plays/builds.

I would like to request Excal who agrees to tute me

assigned to Excal

Username: Chat
PS! Username: Chat
What format do you want to learn?: BW/ORAS OU
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays : evenings starting at 6/7 pm, Saturday the whole day, Sunday evening.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing in January 2010 on cartridge. Stopped playing competitively in 2012 because I really didn't get (nor particularly liked ? I guess) the ever changing metagame of BW OU because of my huge lack of teambuilding skill. I tried replaying a few times before giving up... but now I'm replaying quite seriously, so I want to be better at BW and the ORAS metagame that I completely missed.

Username: sprinkles
PS! Username: sprinkles1
What format do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Your timezone: eastern time
Usual Hours of Availability: almost always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve played a lot of dpp in the past but am just getting back into the meta game. Got to semifinals in a couple unofficial tournaments, top 5 on shoddy battle leaderboard, but I’m currently struggling in the current meta game after my first 100 or so matches back. I have a winning record but I’m nowhere near where I’d like to be.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to Mannat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)