Not open for further replies.

Perish Song

Can count up to 3
is a Pre-Contributor
Username : Perish Song
PS! Username: Perish Song
What format do you want to learn?: BW/DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT +3 (Turkey)
Usual Hours of Availability: Entire weekend, most part Monday and Tuesday and Friday, definitively not wednesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Been playing pokemon since gen1, discovered ps! very late around oras. Ever since I played to learn to basics of pokemon and things, now I wanna learn some old tiers. Im playing monotype for a few years now, didnt have any good tour succes but actively participating in the seasonals and team tournaments.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to firelit nights

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: SaltyFrenchGuy
PS! Username: SaltyFrenchGuy
What format do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT+2 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: usually every evenings after 9pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a SM OU main and played a lot of tournaments in the french community over the course of the seventh generation. However, the DPP Championship was a great experience for me and with the help of more experienced friends like Marshall.Law, I started to try to get into it. Hence why it would be great if someone could take me as a tutee and help me to improve my plays/builds.

I would like to request Excal who agrees to tute me

assigned to Excal

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: xapx
PS! Username: xapx
What format do you want to learn?: GSC/ADV
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability:
ungodly timezone and not available during school, Im sure a suitable time can be found for both of us
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i main sm ou and play a bunch of tiers that have team preview. The ladders on these tiers aren't particularly active, and I'd like to have someone experienced in these tiers to guide me into it, since they are quite different from the tiers that I play.

Username: Chat
PS! Username: Chat
What format do you want to learn?: BW/ORAS OU
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays : evenings starting at 6/7 pm, Saturday the whole day, Sunday evening.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing in January 2010 on cartridge. Stopped playing competitively in 2012 because I really didn't get (nor particularly liked ? I guess) the ever changing metagame of BW OU because of my huge lack of teambuilding skill. I tried replaying a few times before giving up... but now I'm replaying quite seriously, so I want to be better at BW and the ORAS metagame that I completely missed.

Username: sprinkles
PS! Username: sprinkles1
What format do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Your timezone: eastern time
Usual Hours of Availability: almost always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve played a lot of dpp in the past but am just getting back into the meta game. Got to semifinals in a couple unofficial tournaments, top 5 on shoddy battle leaderboard, but I’m currently struggling in the current meta game after my first 100 or so matches back. I have a winning record but I’m nowhere near where I’d like to be.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)