Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: LLiama
PS! Username: lol
Your timezone: -4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I really like old gens lol. Ive been playing since 2019 but I never played a lot and I think I need help for learn these metagames.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username: A Hero's Destiny
PS! Username: A Hero's Destiny
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime after 3pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing this game for five years and I have experience in some OU tiers (Oras, Bw, Adv etc) and in SM UU. I also have interest in learning others oldgens.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I do.

Assigned to SaDiSTiCNarwhal for RBY OU

Username: Jonmartin968
PS! Username: Jonmartin968
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much anytime since its the summer but some nights I may have commitments.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I first started to play comp during Ultra Sun and Moon but Pokemon was too complicated for me so i want to start from Gen 1 OU and work my way up so i can have fun, be competent, and competitive at all forms of OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes my Discord is Jonmartin968#0995
(Requested Tutor: for Sadistic NarWhal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Tack :]
PS! Username: Dr. Online / Tithonia Trance
Your timezone: gmt-4
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: any point past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play a lot of OMs and took an interest in BW OU while hosting tour nights for RoA room on PS. Played a ton of ZU during SM. Also won the monthly leaderboard thing RoA hosted back in January.
Are you able to use Discord?: Tack#9019

Username: Anirav
PS! Username: Anirav
Your timezone: gmt +5.5
Generation: USUM/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: any point past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I took tutoring in SS OU before this and loved the experience. I would love to get better in USUM/ORAS as I'd like to compete in the smogon tour. I've been watching a bunch of videos online as well so I do have decent knowledge of those tiers but really would benefit from some tutoring.

assigned to Tomahawk

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: ArcticBreezeX
Your timezone: Gmt -4 (est/edt)
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Currently almost all day. When school starts up again after 2pm most likely and on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Ive been in 7/8 premier leagues and was 1 game from qualifying for playoffs for the smogon charity bowl. I won nfe classic and a few other small nfe tours as well as making it to winner finals of an ubers seasonal. I am looking to improve fundamentally and dpp ou is very interesting to me.

assigned to Louna

Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day, but may be pretty free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've not being playing since a lot ago (I started playing Pokémon with USM) and I've been learning all of the last gens lately. I know how to play them, but I want to improve to a good level
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Jett

User reading this is cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Haru

Username: Jett
PS! Username: Jett xx
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 11 am to 11 pm because of holidays, would still be active in the evening once uni starts.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started off as an LC main back in early XY, having a few decent runs in some forum tours until the start of SM. I had a bit of a break but returned in the last 6 months of SM, where I've dedicated most of my time into NFE, which I have been TL for, for about 9 months or so. I also play a big part in the old gens for NFE which brought about my interest in DPP OU. I had pretty good success in the most recent edition of OMPL where I went 5-2.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Assigned to Century Express

Username: Nalorium
PS! Username: Nalorium
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 11AM-6PM -5
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a BW OU player, I started playing competitively in 2018 more or less. When I started playing, I played a lot of SM but in the end I decided to dedicate to bw ou, I am currently a tutor of BW OU but I would like to learn GSC OU. I have participated in numerous tours and would rather like to learn more from other old gens.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Nalorium ✿#8096)

Assigned to: Dragon Claw for ORAS

Username: Drypato8
PS! Username: Drypato8
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ORAS or USUM
Usual Hours of Availability: 15pm to 20pm Gmt -3
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in ORAS in 2015 to 2016. In 2017 i retired and started playing SM in 2018 onwards. I play a lot of tiers but i dont main anyone, i want to improve as a player and main at least one tier to join important tours. Then i want to learn how to build cause im pretty bad at that. I dont mind if its ORAS or USUM cause i like both and i know the tiers
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Pato#8888

Assigned to Lord Thorx

Username: rdar
PS! Username: rdar
Your timezone: -3
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: 1PM - 1AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015 when I was a child, then I left and now Im coming back, looking to play more competitively. I don't like SS so I want to be good in old gens.

Username: Jhonx
PS! Username: EG Jhonx
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015 Competitively, but I started to show good results and tour level in 2018, I ve played a lot of tournaments and I understand how metagame works, I just join this program to learn teambuilding in generations because it is an amazing thing to learn.

Username: Cousin
PS! Username: Cousiin
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: as long as I don't find an internship whenever, when i'll find one on evenings and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2017 even tho I knew a bit about strat/PS/smogon before, mainly played in french communities and mainly in ORAS OU where I'm like average/decent I'd say. On Smogon tho I've never been successful, my best run has been 22 points last Smogon Tour season and pretty much nothing besides that. Discovered ADV during French Classic, surprisingly went far in that cup and liked the gen, but afterwards got very little occasions to play that gen again (It's not very used in french tours) and those little occasions went quite bad so I'd like to get better at this gen, also teambuilding in general is a struggle for me that I'd like to get rid of.

Assigned to Scimjara

Username: Fuladono
PS! Username: fuladono
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: all day mondays to Fridays, sometimes not Wednesday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing Pokemon competitively around 2016, and from the end of that year to the start of 2018 I got a lot of experience on Brazilian tours, specially in LC. I stopped during 2 years and came back a few months ago, when I got back to playing LC and started getting a little better. I feel like I learn more easily nowadays and I want to be able to play well (and possibly build) a metagame I really enjoy playing.

Username: pupbert
PS! Username: THEBOINAMEDBORIS
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: we can make an Aranjgement...
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I am a very Talented battler and would like to improve by the asters ! my Peak is 1469 on Poke,monShowdonw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)