Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: ElectricityCat
PS! Username: ElectricityCat
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day, very flexible to be honest. But afternoon and night should work in most of the cases.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Playing since 2012 with some inactive years. I have came back recently and wanna improve my level. I Never touched DPP so much because I started playing at BW. So there is a lot to learn for me of this generation.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

LLiama

Formerly Just Call Me 203
Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: LLiama
PS! Username: lol
Your timezone: -4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I really like old gens lol. Ive been playing since 2019 but I never played a lot and I think I need help for learn these metagames.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username: A Hero's Destiny
PS! Username: A Hero's Destiny
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime after 3pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing this game for five years and I have experience in some OU tiers (Oras, Bw, Adv etc) and in SM UU. I also have interest in learning others oldgens.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I do.

Assigned to SaDiSTiCNarwhal for RBY OU

Username: Jonmartin968
Generation: RBY OU
PS! Username: Jonmartin968
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much anytime since its the summer but some nights I may have commitments.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I first started to play comp during Ultra Sun and Moon but Pokemon was too complicated for me so i want to start from Gen 1 OU and work my way up so i can have fun, be competent, and competitive at all forms of OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes my Discord is Jonmartin968#0995
(Requested Tutor: for Sadistic NarWhal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Tack :]
PS! Username: Dr. Online / Tithonia Trance
Your timezone: gmt-4
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: any point past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play a lot of OMs and took an interest in BW OU while hosting tour nights for RoA room on PS. Played a ton of ZU during SM. Also won the monthly leaderboard thing RoA hosted back in January.
Are you able to use Discord?: Tack#9019

Username: Anirav
PS! Username: Anirav
Your timezone: gmt +5.5
Generation: USUM/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: any point past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I took tutoring in SS OU before this and loved the experience. I would love to get better in USUM/ORAS as I'd like to compete in the smogon tour. I've been watching a bunch of videos online as well so I do have decent knowledge of those tiers but really would benefit from some tutoring.

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: ArcticBreezeX
Your timezone: Gmt -4 (est/edt)
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Currently almost all day. When school starts up again after 2pm most likely and on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon:
Ive been in 7/8 premier leagues and was 1 game from qualifying for playoffs for the smogon charity bowl. I won nfe classic and a few other small nfe tours as well as making it to winner finals of an ubers seasonal. I am looking to improve fundamentally and dpp ou is very interesting to me.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)