Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Tack

I can hear your falling heart crashing...
is a Community Contributor
Assigned to Caetano93

Username: Tack :]
PS! Username: Dr. Online / Tithonia Trance
Your timezone: gmt-4
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: any point past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play a lot of OMs and took an interest in BW OU while hosting tour nights for RoA room on PS. Played a ton of ZU during SM. Also won the monthly leaderboard thing RoA hosted back in January.
Are you able to use Discord?: Tack#9019
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Monsareeasy

Arctic is not spelled "Artic" :/
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Tomahawk

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: ArcticBreezeX
Your timezone: Gmt -4 (est/edt)
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Currently almost all day. When school starts up again after 2pm most likely and on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Ive been in 7/8 premier leagues and was 1 game from qualifying for playoffs for the smogon charity bowl. I won nfe classic and a few other small nfe tours as well as making it to winner finals of an ubers seasonal. I am looking to improve fundamentally and dpp ou is very interesting to me.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

assigned to Christos21

Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day, but may be pretty free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've not being playing since a lot ago (I started playing Pokémon with USM) and I've been learning all of the last gens lately. I know how to play them, but I want to improve to a good level
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Jett

gobo is gobo
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Assigned to Haru

Username: Jett
PS! Username: Jett xx
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 11 am to 11 pm because of holidays, would still be active in the evening once uni starts.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started off as an LC main back in early XY, having a few decent runs in some forum tours until the start of SM. I had a bit of a break but returned in the last 6 months of SM, where I've dedicated most of my time into NFE, which I have been TL for, for about 9 months or so. I also play a big part in the old gens for NFE which brought about my interest in DPP OU. I had pretty good success in the most recent edition of OMPL where I went 5-2.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Nalorium

The Mole Man ®
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Century Express

Username: Nalorium
PS! Username: Nalorium
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 11AM-6PM -5
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a BW OU player, I started playing competitively in 2018 more or less. When I started playing, I played a lot of SM but in the end I decided to dedicate to bw ou, I am currently a tutor of BW OU but I would like to learn GSC OU. I have participated in numerous tours and would rather like to learn more from other old gens.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Nalorium ✿#8096)

Assigned to: Dragon Claw for ORAS

Username: Drypato8
PS! Username: Drypato8
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ORAS or USUM
Usual Hours of Availability: 15pm to 20pm Gmt -3
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in ORAS in 2015 to 2016. In 2017 i retired and started playing SM in 2018 onwards. I play a lot of tiers but i dont main anyone, i want to improve as a player and main at least one tier to join important tours. Then i want to learn how to build cause im pretty bad at that. I dont mind if its ORAS or USUM cause i like both and i know the tiers
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Pato#8888

Assigned to Lord Thorx

Username: rdar
PS! Username: rdar
Your timezone: -3
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: 1PM - 1AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015 when I was a child, then I left and now Im coming back, looking to play more competitively. I don't like SS so I want to be good in old gens.

Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: Jhonx
PS! Username: EG Jhonx
Your timezone: -4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015 Competitively, but I started to show good results and tour level in 2018, I ve played a lot of tournaments and I understand how metagame works, I just join this program to learn teambuilding in generations because it is an amazing thing to learn.

Assigned to Teclis

Username: Cousin
PS! Username: Cousiin
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: as long as I don't find an internship whenever, when i'll find one on evenings and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2017 even tho I knew a bit about strat/PS/smogon before, mainly played in french communities and mainly in ORAS OU where I'm like average/decent I'd say. On Smogon tho I've never been successful, my best run has been 22 points last Smogon Tour season and pretty much nothing besides that. Discovered ADV during French Classic, surprisingly went far in that cup and liked the gen, but afterwards got very little occasions to play that gen again (It's not very used in french tours) and those little occasions went quite bad so I'd like to get better at this gen, also teambuilding in general is a struggle for me that I'd like to get rid of.

Assigned to Scimjara

Username: Fuladono
PS! Username: fuladono
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: all day mondays to Fridays, sometimes not Wednesday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing Pokemon competitively around 2016, and from the end of that year to the start of 2018 I got a lot of experience on Brazilian tours, specially in LC. I stopped during 2 years and came back a few months ago, when I got back to playing LC and started getting a little better. I feel like I learn more easily nowadays and I want to be able to play well (and possibly build) a metagame I really enjoy playing.

Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: Beraldinhoo
PS! Username: Beraldinhoo
Generation: ADV/GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: any hour on weekdays, 7-11pm on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played this game competitively since two years ago, I left in early 2019 and back recently, like 2 months ago. I have a bit of experience playing brazilian individual and team tournaments. I always liked old gens so much, but I want to play this in a good level and I need help for this.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Beraldinho#7815)

Assigned to: Emeral

Username: CDW Enrique
PS! Username: CDW Enrique
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: ADV, DPP, BW
Usual Hours of Availability: I can every day in the evening, from 7pm until an indefinite hour
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I participated in Brazilian and smogon tournaments, such as CPL (corona premier league) and individual tournaments in the Brazilian forums, and then I came to smogon this year, and participated in some ssnl and some global championship. i want to learn these old gen and I want to learn and have a good level in these gen
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Enrique#0002)

TDNT

(Not Furry)
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Splash for ORAS OU

Username: TioDragonite.
PS! Username: TioDragonite/TDNT/Ladder Caralho.
Your timezone: GMT -3.
Generation: ORAS OU.
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday from my 6PM-Midnight.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play since last year's begin on brazilian forums, and I started to be more active on Smogon this year. Since I play USM and SS, I would like to learn ORAS too, mostly because of ST. I had a tutoria in USM OU and it helped me a lot, so why not had another one in another tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (TDNT#7171)

desire driver

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Diophantine for GSC OU

Username: desire driver
PS! Username: desire driver
Your timezone: GMT+4
Usual Hours of Availability: my 12nn onwards, every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am very new to Pokemon, and GSC interested me because of how chess-like it is. Also, I saw Borat's guide and got curious about what the metagame is like. It also seems to be a very active and evolving metagame
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I promise to be active

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG for BW OU

Username: IosonoNeon
PS! Username: dNeon
Generation: ADV/DPP/BW
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be available any days of the week from 15 pm to 20 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started being active on smogon since two years ago and participating in tours by playing ADV and BW once SS came i've started losing my interest in those two metas, they evolved on a pretty fast rate and i've never managed to relearn those two.

Assigned to: ErPeris

Username: Alumn
PS! Username: Alumn
Generation: RBY
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be available any days of the week from 8pm to 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was tuted in SM OU. I play every oldgen and I would like to get better at RBY. I play a lot of teamtours and that's why having better knowledge of tiers is good.

Perish Song

Rampage
is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Driver
assigned to Emeral

Username: Perish Song
PS! Username: Perish Song
Your timezone: GMT+3
Usual Hours of Availability: 8 am - 11 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Tutored in BW and ORAS OU, experienced in CG OU / Mono and SM Mono. I've been looking for more metas to learn. I wish to play in team tours so I think knowing more metas increases my chances overall.

Assigned to Haru

Username: Leaf to wind
PS! Username: Ezze
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday at 5-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing from late BW in PO, until i left the game in early USM. I started to be more active on Smogon this year and i want to learn some Oldgens and this metagame is one of my favorite of all time, in fact, i was looking for some help in articles in the forum and looking how the meta has change since the last time i played

Sacred Wings

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Aishia

Username: sacred wings
PS! Username: sacred wings
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: after school and anytime weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played casuaully for around a year, rly got more into ou tiers last smogtour and this olt, would like to keep expanding my knowledge of both oras while also strengthening my diversity and level of play.

devin

яєνєяѕσρє∂ια
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Aishia

Username: devin
PS! Username: devwin
Your timezone: GMT+5
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: usually free except for 1am-8am my time(need sleep)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: i started competitive mons around 2011 in the bw era and i played until oras ou and then decided to take a break once the sm meta started so 2015-2019 was p alien to me. Reason why i wanted to learn oras ou again is because i legit forgot how the tier works and would like to expand my knowledge on it. Plus i wanna play in smogtours and do well in them so that’s another reason

Raining Inside

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: raining inside
PS! Username: raining inside
Your timezone: +2
Generation: adv
Usual Hours of Availability: 24hrs a day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): other post :x
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes
agreed w GTG for him to tutor me and smoothed it over etc etc

Luirromen

#BringScizorBack
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to ez

Username: Luirromen
PS! Username: Luirromen
Your timezone: gmt-6
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Afternoons since 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing on smogon from like 2 and a half years, been more centrilized on low tiers, specially on UU, but I played since mid SM, actually also learned a bit from past gens like RBY, GSC and BW. I have been pretty active on recent suspect test and also have played some tournaments like global championships, SSNLS and non-smogon Team Tours

Assigned to kuyukihime

Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
PS! Username: MegaLucario
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day after my 3 pm onwards
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically to at some point have the SPL level and big tournaments, especially in preparation for next year's WCOP.
I also love SM, it is my favorite tier and being able to incorporate theoretical as well as practical knowledge will really help me to fully focus on it and have better results in tournaments.

Raahel

mano tengo fe
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Lord Thorx

Username: RahelGamer03
PS! Username: RahelGamer03
Usual Hours of Availability: every day in my afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a lower tier player who started playing in 2019 with sm pu, then I started b101 with sm ubers and sm monotype, this year I was in ss pu, nu and ru, I like oldgens a lot and I haven't had time to learn some but I would really like to learn GSC OU since it attracts me a lot and it is a very good tier.

Assigned to Century Express

Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Usual Hours of Availability:
my evening in weekdays and pretty free if we plan an hour on weekends to organize myself
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing since 5 years and 3 years seriously, not always having the time and the motivation to play, I'm a current gen player (
mainly sm and oras)
and I would particularly like to learn the old gen for the classic smogon and I would like to progress my gsc level and try to compete with the strongest player in this tier, I have been playing the gsc on my own since this year, I made a semi-final during the winter seasonal 2K20 and I beating during my run in the winner bracket very good players like Vileman and Gorgie , I also played the gsc several times at the cpl with rather average scores lacking consistency vs the best players of the tier. There is also a video of BKC where I face him in a very cool game where I demonstrated a good level validated by him after this moment I really wanted to play seriously in this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Rubyblood#1399

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)