Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Username: Alpha1013
PS! Username:Alpha1013
Your timezone : +5.5
Generation : SM OU
Usual hours of availability : usually free between 5 to 10 p.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon :Started out with basic SM OU moved to USUM ag and nat dex ag and found some success there and now moving back to ou , played a lotta games and I think my elo should be a little bit more.
Are you able to use Discord : Yes
Do you understand how blacklist works :Yes

Username: Toytean
PS! Username: Toytean/LukenC
Your timezone: +2, Spain
Generation: ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday-Friday 22-00, weekend is not fixed but a lot of time

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I have a lot of experience, especially in Bw, but i like learn about build in adv and playing better that tier

Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, LukenA#3498
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Eonito
PS! Username: eric versus
Your timezone: +2
Generation: ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons, evenings and nights (when im not sleeping or in class that is)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i started in cg ou like everyone does, switched to lc right before dlc1 and ive been finding a lot of success in the tier recently (with wins vs top players and ssnl semis and stuff but does this matter anyway??). ive always liked adv a lot, i play every individual but i suck so hard i cant get a grasp on playing with no team preview so i wanna improve at it since i really like the tier and i wanna get past r1 lol
Are you able to use Discord?: yeah
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Aqua Jet

Cloud Nine
is a Community Contributor
Username: Aqua Jet
PS! Username: Aiyaru
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2), and UU Majors (2-2 in pools). I've also picked up Ubers, becoming a substitute during UWC where my team made finals, PUWC (where I went 1-1), and LCWC. I also captained the ongoing UUFPL.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: Permission Slip
PS! Username: Permission Slip
Your timezone: GMT -4
Generation:
ORAS
Past 8pm or any time Tuesdays/Thursdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing pokemon back in BW but never took it super seriously or played consistently until I came back around the beginning of this year. Since coming back, I have played in multiple tournaments like OU winter seasonal, most of the opens for grand slam, a couple of RoA spotlight tournaments, and am mainly helping and playing UUFPL with my team. I played ORAS for about a month when it came out and enjoyed it a lot but ultimately dropped the game since none of my friends played. Looking for guidance so I can enjoy this tier at a deeper level.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Agatorian

Everything has a Pryce
is a Pre-Contributor
Username: Agatorian
PS! Username: Agatorian
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation:
RBY OU
In GMT -3, at night in weekdays, except Wednesdays, and can schedule for some time in Sundays.
I do play competitive pokemon for a couple years. I experienced various tiers since BWOU, currently medling aroung in UU, ZU and got hooked into RBY OU. I intend to really get serious in RBY meta.
Yes, Agatorian #0190
Yes.

Username: DkKoba
PS! Username: DkKoba
Your timezone: EST/EDT
Generation:
Advanced(Gen 3)
5-10PM EDT, likely to become 6-10PM once I start my new job
I have played a smattering of games 5 years back and tried to get into Adv OU using copied teams but I saw very small success. A few weeks ago I crafted my own teams and started to adjust them slightly to make them better - but overall good team building evades me and my team often gets hard countered. I also am looking to better understand tools and common sets and how to properly react to them. I have a big strength in being able to judge how my opponent will play after a few turns of playing with them. Currently I hover between 1200-1300 on the ADV OU ladder and wish to become a top tier threat :)
Yes - DkKoba#0420 is my discord
Yes

Username: Agentkeval
PS! Username: agentkeval
Your timezone: -4
Generation: GSC, DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been a consistent player in both of these gensand have been playing them for a while. I got to r9 i think it was in GSC ssnl and have replays of me beating players such as Sage in DPP. I feel like I already know the tiers and I'm very familiar with it, but am seeking to go beyond that and get rly good at it.
Are you able to use Discord?: yea agentkev#7792
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Usuario :Carlitos007
PD! Nombre de usuario
: Camon baby!!
Generación: SM OU, ORAS OU
Su zona horaria: GMT- 3 13:54
Usual Hours of Availability :
from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. every day of emanation
Do you understand how the blacklist works? yes
Tell us a little about your experience in pokemon:

I started playing pokemon for fun until I researched through videos, got deeper into the topic and reached 1600 on the chart, my goal is to prepare for competitive and I'm looking for a tutor who can help me grow, and better.

Last edited:
Username: Porydonk
PS! Username: Porydonk
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday-Friday = 10 to 17, with some minor exceptions. Usually not available on week ends especially during summer
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Porydonk#6337)

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Mainly a VGC player (won a bunch of locals), i also like singles in early gens. I applied to the Apprenticeship program last year for GSC OU and improved my gameplay by a lot moving to high ladder and opening opportunities for lesser metas. I'd like to learn and improve in RBY, especially on the metagame understanding.

Username: Illumi99
PS! Username: same
Your timezone: -3
Generation: oras
Usual Hours of Availability: 18:00 to 22:00 on weekdays, can do other times on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since the beggining of this year, my account is actually older but I only really started playing on forums now.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)