Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Dragon Claw

Username: Hockey1
PO/PS! Username: hockey1
Your timezone: GMT-5/-7
Generation: Oras
Usual Hours of Availability: anytime that im not in school
Tell us a little about your experience in competitiv3 Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started to play pokemon around 2years ago on smogon played a goo chunk of sm and now have been playing a lot of ss. I was never that good at oras and feel like this could help me bring my oras to the next level.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Last edited by a moderator:

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
Assigned to -Niko-

Username: Ithrowrocksatkids
Ps username: Ithrowrocksatkids
Timezone: EST
Generation: ORAS
Usual hours of availability: all day
Tell us about competitive experience: been playing for around 2 years really only played sm and ss and I feel like I’m fine in those and would like to get better at oras.
Discord
Yes

Assigned to Nalorium

Username: Kaif
PS! Username: KaifPlays
Your timezone: GMT+6
Generation: bw
Usual Hours of Availability: 8 pm to like 2 am midnight (9 am to 3 pm gmt -5)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played different tiers like 1v1 and diff gens of ou for about 2 years now, played some old gen ou tours but not a lot of success obviously. Looking to get into the tier more and learn how to play games without waffling around
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

jeronipuff

Man made the web, you don't need a name.
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Scimjara for DPP OU

Username: jeronipuff
Ps username: jeronipuff
Timezone: GMT -4/5
Generation: BW/DPP/ADV
Usual hours of availability: Weekends: All day
Week Days: 12-1 & 5-6
Tell us about competitive experience: Have been playing since late 2013 but never had someone to play much old gens stuff with. Trying to get better as an all around player have some solid wins under my belt but nothing before ORAS. Have been interested in doing more tours in the future and getting into old gens building.
Discord: Yes
Blacklist: Yes

assigned to Rokhan for bw ou

Username: Sas0
PO/PS! Username: Sas0
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: ADV OU / BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Most likely all day, even early in the morning
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i play pokemon since 2013/2014 but i never tryhard in this game, so i never improved, i played a lot in the spanish comunnity and I think I know how to play pokemon well but i want to polish my skills. My main tiers are ADV an BW but now i want to take the maximun level I can i this tiers.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to egalvanc

Username: Roxiee
PO/PS! Username: Roxiee
Your timezone: EST/Gmt-4
Generation : SM
Usual Hours of Availability: 1pm-1am EST. Very flexible regardless~
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing for 2 years, started out with Random Battles then seeped into Monotype and improved through laddering, tutoring, practice, and general resources. I want to eventually become a tutor for something and improve my flexibility and skills into any tier available with this tutoring program! I am a monotype main, I love OMs but I want to branch out and have a better performance in "other tier's" tournaments and events and possibly get drafted, who knows! I am contributing and helping people out when it comes to teambuilding inside of the live chat on the Mono room and I want to start learning more tiers and doing the same.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Not for Sessions, communication/resources/scheduling purposes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to Solivagant

Username: Xevara
Po/Ps! Username: Xevara
Timezone: gmt+2
Generation: sm ou
Usual hours of availability: this week only weekend but next i will be more flexible during weekdays
Tell us about your experience: I started competitive last year in the meta of sm ou, playing 4fun tours in discord , but when I started to meet and play with my friends i improved fast, but im still doing some misplays. Also sm is the tier I lack the most between ss, oras and sm obv, i think is because of not having experience in teambuilding.
Im able to use discord.
I understand how the blacklist works.

Assigned to Corckscrew for ORAS OU

Username: Dighel_37
PO/PS! Username:FrankieDettori
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly every day, more flexible in weekend. I prefer to play with my gmt
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play competitive in 2010 with DPP, learn all of old gen until BW. After 8 years of inactivity I started to play VGC in october and now I want to learn about the 2 gen that i missed in this years

Gadget

Formerly Sanctus Janus
Username: Gadget
PO/PS! Username:Sanctus Janus
Your timezone: GMT -4
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Free from 12 am to 7 pm starting June 8th.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play at the middle of 2018, and started to take things a little more seriously around the zygarde suspect. I'm looking to go from laddering to being able to be a competent tour player, and I find myself struggling to play fatter teams. for a bit I played 1v1, but wound up getting bored of it. Wanted to revisit gen 7 because I cant stand any of the gen 8 metas outside of a little PU.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Last edited:
Username: Scrubs
PO/PS! Username: zZAloha
Your timezone: -5
Generation: I played 1-4 mostly but am willing for whatever.
Usual Hours of Availability: pm mostly, sometimes afternoon and pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I only played a bit back in the day, other than that just what I've seen off youtube.
Are you able to use either Discord?:
Cain#3424

assigned to Sakito for dpp

Username: BlessyZ
PO/PS! Username: BlessyZ
Your timezone: Gmt+1
Generation: DPP/ADV/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon/night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): well i started in BW, never realy tryharded but now i'm motivated

Assigned to Zokuru

Username: Ilesaural
PO/PS! Username: Ilesaural
Your timezone: +2
Generation:
DPP OU / GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: very free during all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I cocaptained Spain and have been around for quite a lot, looking forward to do the last jump of level i need to be an SPL level player.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Ilesaural#6111

assigned to watermess

Username: no longer here
PO/PS! Username: no longer here
Your timezone: +2
Generation:
Adv OU
Usual Hours of Availability: free almost always atm but I'd prefer to schedule for training :)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'd like to learn a different approach to a metagame I've always loved since I started playing. +wanna play spl so train me thanks
Are you able to use either Discord?: Sure, even though I'm not really good at using it xd

Assigned to Haru for DPP OU

Username: K Legacy
PO/PS! Username: K Legacy
Your timezone: gmt -6
Generation: Preferably ADV DPP BW GSC in that order.
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon and evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started with gen 6 and gen 7 ubers. Started playing older gen ubers afterwards and want to get into old gen OU.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes KLegacy#7143

assigned to Nalorium for bw ou

Username: MegaLucario
Po/Ps! Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
Timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ORAS and BW
Usual hours of availability: Usually on my afternoons style 17/18 onwards
Tell us about your experience: I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically to at some point have the SPL level and big tournaments, especially in preparation for next year's WCOP
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes, Lucas.#2791

Username: Aelfstone
PS! Username: Aelfstone
Your Timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually late afternoons (3-6)and late nights (8-11) work best for me.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Hv been playing pkmn since the earliest titles and has a grasp on most topics. Recently got into competetive pokemon and am loving it
Want to up my startegy as i plan to take part in draft leagues and smogon tournaments
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes, aelf_boy
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Assigned to watermess for ADV OU

Username: DemZii
PS! Username: DemZii
Your Timezone: GMT-4
Generation: ADV OU/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually all day from 10am-11pm my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Found out about this site and ps in 2016 but i wasn't really active until like two years later, i been playing somewhat competitively since the start of sm and want to get even more competitve. SS is super boring to me and I stumbled onto ADV and DPP and am really interested in the gameplay of both metas and the old(new to me) mechanics. I have an decent grasp on ADV but do have more to learn and im less decent at DPP.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes, DemZii#1626
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Assigned to: Nalorium for BW OU

Username: Captain Funk
PS! Username: ASC THE GREAT ONE
Your timezone: GMT-6
Generation: 6 and 5
Usual Hours of Availability:
5pm to 9pm on the Weekdays but available all day in the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): ive been playing pokemon for 4 years now. I started playing right around the time ORAS was about to end and sm was coming out. I've playing gen 7 ever since but I've gotten back into oras and into BWOU. I enjoy playing both of those tiers and grown fascinated by it. My goal is to be able to efficiently teambuild/ battle and understand the meta a whole lot more when it comes to those gens.

assigned to Century Express

Username: Dragonjarl
PS! Username: Dragonjarl
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mainly in the evening, occasionally in the morning and afternoon.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Pokémon Showdown from the beginning of X / Y, participating in various tournaments over time and also knowing sites dedicated to the simulator, such as Smogon. Lately I've been interested to play some old gen, as gsc ou, in order to participate and try to win in tournaments where this tier is included.

Username: desire driver
PS! Username: desire driver
Your timezone: GMT+4
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: my 12nn onwards, every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am very new to Pokemon, and GSC interested me because of how chess-like it is. Also, I saw Borat's guide and got curious about what the metagame is like. It also seems to be a very active and evolving metagame
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I promise to be active

Username: ASG or Gus2000
PO/PS! Username: AS Gus
Your timezone: GMT -5
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Any time other than in the morning is fine for me
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2018 playing random battles, but from mid-2019 I decided to play something more serious and participate in Hispanic tours and of course in smogon (more seriously this year).
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes ASG#3725 (If you can't send me a request, I'm on the stours server)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I"m active and of course I want a good environment with the possible tutor.

Assigned to SaDiSTiCNarwhal for RBY OU

Username: Justamente
PS! Username: Justamente
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm usually on at any hour so every time is fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon in usum.
After a few months i discovered old gens and i found interesting gen1.
I start playing it but I want to learn more about the tier to play it well
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes, Pablo García#0272
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, i'll promise to be active

Assigned to: watermess for ADV OU

Username: Kyundai
PS! Username: Kyundai
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I have a lot of free time and I can be present at any time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since 2015 and I want to learn my favorite generation from the old ones
Are you able to use either Discord?:
Yes, Kyundai#8811
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, i'll promise to be active

assigned to Sakito

Username: ElectricityCat
PS! Username: ElectricityCat
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day, very flexible to be honest. But afternoon and night should work in most of the cases.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Playing since 2012 with some inactive years. I have came back recently and wanna improve my level. I Never touched DPP so much because I started playing at BW. So there is a lot to learn for me of this generation.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: LLiama
PS! Username: lol
Your timezone: -4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I really like old gens lol. Ive been playing since 2019 but I never played a lot and I think I need help for learn these metagames.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)