Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Assigned to: Serika for SM OU

Username: KaiserKaiba
PS! Username: KaiserKaiba
Your timezone:
GMT+2
Generation: SM/ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually evenings and week-ends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I'm mainly a SM main. I play a few no-official teamtours and tours like sm ssnl or sm cup during the ST. On the ladder side, I usually manage to reach around 1700 of elo (even if I really never tried to topladder tbh). On ADV side, I don't have much experience apart watch a lot of replays and a few games on ladder.
Are you able to use Discord?: KaiserKaiba#5863
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to: Sakito for DPP OU

Username : Yelodash
Your timezone : GMT +1
Generation : DPP OU
Usual hours : usually evenings / week ends
ell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon a little over a year ago in SS OU , now I'm trying to learn the old gens , and I'd like to learn DPP
first because I really like the tier from the little I've seen.
Are you able to yse Discord? : Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works ? yes

Username: BIG BM
PS! Username: bigbadmanners
Your timezone: GMT + 0
Generation:
RBY/DPP/BW
Usual Hours of Availability:
Sundays, any time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have a rudimentary understanding of competitive play, usually playing in BSS and VGC, and I'm pretty confident in my general knowledge about these formats; cartridge metas are, unfortunately, not for me, due to the amount of powercreep present. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy SWSH OU, so on the recommendation of a few friends and acquaintances, I'd like to give some old gens a try.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Yes

Username: TheJFrenzy
PS! Username: thatoneguyfrenzy
Your timezone: AEST (GMT +10)
Generation: ADV
I'm available weekdays after 6 pm most of the time, I'm free from about 10 am till 10 pm weekends.
I've been playing pokemon competitively since roughly around late DPP/early BW. I've always dabbled, been to a few irl VGC tournaments as well, done a few online smogon tours sporadically but now I'd like to take it higher. I like the old gens metagames and ADV is one of the more interesting tiers imo but it's one of the old gen tiers I understand the least, so I'd like to gain a deeper understanding of how to play it and build for it.
Are you able to use Discord?:
I have zero issues using discord in my hours of availability.
Yes

Username: Gensil
PS! Username: Wundersweep
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: DPP/ORAS/SM
aivable week (after 8:00pm) and week-end after 6:00pm (saturday) n' 3:00 sunday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing seriously around February. I have always enjoyed playing olds gen especially DPP (n'd oras sm). I don't have much influence on smogon but I am extremely motivated to learn and become better. I would like to have a lot of support on ingame, team building vs metagame to better understand the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes of course (not voc sry)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes !

Last edited:
Assigned to: ez for SM OU

Username: SpookyZ
PS! Username: SpookyZ
Your timezone:
GMT-4
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: anytime basically
ive been maining ss and i feel like i have learned the tier enough and want to try and learn sm. ive made it to wcop got to 2100s in ss and peaked the ladder+im positive in all the pl's im in.
Are you able to use Discord?: SpookyZ#1442
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)