Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Username: Paulluxx
PS! Username: I use alts, but currently I'm using Paul(Paulluxx)
Your timezone: EST/EDT -5/-4
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Normally 3-7 my time on the weekdays(depending on the circumstance), Almost all day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Pokemon last year around when covid started, and I played months and months of competitive VGC on cartridge, when DLC 2 I started to transition to singles, but didn't fully switchover into singles until I joined Smogon on christmas for the OU seasonal, as expected went out round 1 but that made me want to play more, and since then I've been playing Pokemon very frequently, around march I fully joined the Pet Mods community and have been a constant contributor to the competitive environment there and have gotten a lot better as a player. I decided to participate in the BW Cup for the classic, and made it to round 5. I want to get better at every aspect of BW, teambuilding and playing.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Ibby0034
PS! Username: I alt most the time but I'm usually on applezucchini
Your timezone: EST -5
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6pm to 12am and Saturday Sunday 12pm to 6pm

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon: I started playing BW OU since 2016ish and quit after getting bored of mons. I wasn't super competitive about playing BWOU but now since I am better than what I was 5 years ago I want to improve my skills and become better. I have not had a lot of tournament showings except for the recent BW CUP where I was eliminated R1. I want to get better in not only battling but team building :).

Are you able to use discord: Yeah (i b b e r t#0495)
Do you understand how blacklisting works?: Yes

Username: Juseth

P.S! Username: Juseth Sepulveda

Your time zone: -5

Generation: SM OU, ORAS OU

Usual Hours of Availability: After 8 PM

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (minimum 3 sentences): Little experience, that's why I'm looking to improve

Can you use Discord ?: Yes

Username: Juseth

P.S! Username: Juseth Sepulveda

Your time zone: -5

Generation: SM OU, ORAS OU

Usual Hours of Availability: After 8 PM

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (minimum 3 sentences): Little experience, that's why I'm looking to improve

Can you use Discord ?: Yes

Excelente tus 3 oraciones xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)