Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO OU

Username: DurzaOffTopic
PO/PS! Username: pitches
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: 4pm-midnight on weekdays is best
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing for almost 2 years now, I seriously play RU (did well in RUPL particularly in the building aspect) and dabbled some in most lower tiers. Played ADV NU in NUPL as well. Looking to get into OU since its the only tier that actually matters and I think its the best place for me to improve. I also play ZU, I'm on the council and most recently went 6-0 in the ZU Team Tour.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

imsosorrylol agreed to tutor me
assigned to imsosorrylol

Last edited by a moderator:

Estronic

simple geometry
assigned to Diophantine

Username: Estronic
PO/PS! Username: Estronic (mainly ladder on ToraRightHere)
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays usually 4:30pm to 9-10pm, weekends vary a lot but usually available the whole day unless I'm going out
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive on and off for a few years, but this year is when I actually started grinding it a lot. I've only focused on OU since it seems to be the most popular one and I'd love to compete in tournaments and other various activities. This year I finally hit above 1500 on the ladder, but I always seem to fall back mid-1400s and plateau from there until I hit 1500 again, and the cycle continues. My main weakness seems to be building teams, since I always find myself building ones with glaring weaknesses I can't ignore, and the team ends up being a mess. I do, however, understand the roles of most OU Pokemon well, in my opinion.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord (CriticalAstra#7825)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to Diophantine

Username: Ske Mask The Slump God
PO/PS! Username: Ske Mask
Your timezone: Est
Usual Hours of Availability: after 6:00 P:M from Monday thru Thurday cuz of work after that im free,
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Joined PS late ORAS but started becoming more competitive around earlier this year, I build ok teams but i wanna get better at the battling aspect of the game
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Diophantine agreed to tutor me

assigned to Simia

Username: Alanbitsch
PO/PS! Username: Alanbitsch, Mchamrockz
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: From 8:30 to 10:00 and from 18:30 to 4:00 on the week, basically all day free on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well, I have been into Pokemon the last 3 years, but never knew about competitive since last year. Started playing in Pokemon Online, then came to Showdown but never truly learned anything significant. Last 6 months I have been playing a lot of OU and I feel comfortable about how I battle, but my teambuilding skills literally suck. My goal now is to learn how to teambuild, and hope that in the process I improve my battle skills too!
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

JoJoUWU

formerly ithrowrocksatkids
assigned to Jordy

Username:JoJoUWU
PO/PS! Username:JoJoUWU
Your timezone:EST
Usual Hours of Availability:Wednsdays at night all weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing since naga meta. Ive been tutored before its helped a lot id like to get better as a battler and teambuilder. I hope to be able to do well i tours
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

assigned to Aishia

Username: Cheese5555
PO/PS! Username: Cheese555
Your timezone: GMT-8 (pacific)
Usual Hours of Availability: 4pm to 9pm weekdays, 11am-9pm on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing for a few years now. I've played a lot of ou and lc on ladder. I tend to struggle with building and preserving my wincon.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup!

assigned to double switches

Username: Hawks1423
PO/PS! Username: Hawks1423
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: 4pm - 1am weekdays, weekend is different on a weekly basis
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played a lot of pokemon as a kid, just recently got back into it and found out about showdown a few months ago. I've played a good amount of games on showdown, exploring some different formats and settled mainly in OU and randbats. In OU I tend to play really inconsistently and is having trouble getting better, constantly fluctuating between 1300-1500. I've played in some different tourneys from chat rooms and a good amount of ladder games on different accounts but have not played in anything too competitive.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, preferably discord but both will be ok

assigned to Rewer

Nickname:toinha
PS username: toinha
Timezone: gmt -3
Usual hours avaliable: every day, excluding morning time to 7am to 12am and i'm not avaliable attuesdays and thursdays until 19:00 too.
Tell us about your competitive experience in competitive pokemon: I like to play OU so much, and i would like to improve my skills at game. I reached finals at an ORAS ST, and got to the 5th round of OST this year 2, losing to mael, the champion. Excluding that, i don't have so much to talk about me, bcz i'm new at smogon.
Are you able to use either discord or skype?: Yes
Do you know how the blacklist works?: No

Username: Watchog
PO/PS! Username: Watchog
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: 6 PM - Midnight but more flexible cos no school
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hey i play nu and sometimes lc. been around for a bit but have hit a plateau in ou. would appreciate some building & risk management help in ou pls & ty.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord for sure
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

assigned to Aishia

Last edited:
Username:Heldinho
PO/PS! Username:The Helder Scrolls
Your timezone:GMT - 3
Usual Hours of Availability:ALL days after 8pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I Begin with ORAS OU and i'm playing actually SM Ubers
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Assigned to StepC

Last edited:

Jho

Ever since i left the city...
is a Pre-Contributor
Username: Jho
PO/PS! Username: Offler
Your timezone: GMT + 0
Usual Hours of Availability: Anydays until 3am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been playing competitively since BW2 mainly in Ubers and OU and recently, CAP. I have some experience getting decently high on the OU ladder (1800~) but have never been able to do well in OU tournaments consistently. I've laddered for a few suspect tests and got reqs and done decently well in tournaments in other tiers so i like to think I'm ok at mons but am looking to improve to a much better level!
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I have both

Jordy agreed to tutor me

Username: Sacred Wings
PO/PS! Username: Sacred Wings
Your timezone: GMT +5/EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings around 6 am and evenings/afternoon around 5 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing for nearly a year now in nu (lurked in forums before making acc), looking to grasp the ou metagame more, and improve my general skills(teambuilding, prep, etc.) as a whole. I'm not great imo, but im sure this tutoring will help.

Assigned to StepC

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)