Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO OU

Username: Papushka
PS! Username: Papushka
Your timezone: CET (GMT +1)
Usual Hours of Availability: monday to friday 9 PM - 12 AM , weekends 4 PM - 6 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I know simple things about battling because I played some of the main games. In the last months I started to watch videos by competitive pokemon gamers learning something about strategy. I've been playing random battles on PS! for 4or5 months. I started to play in OU some weeks ago using sample teams I found on the forum.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both of them
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to Jordy

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: TioDragonite
PO/PS! Username: TioDragonite
Your timezone: (BRT), UTC -3
Usual Hours of Availability: *Week Days - 5PM to 7PM *Weekends - 5PM to 7PM and 8PM to 10PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):First, sorry for my english, I'm brazilian, I'm playing competitive for serious since the begin of SM, and I always try to get good results on my matches/tournaments. Before I started playing, I watched a lot of battles and info videos about competitive, so when I started to play, I knew the minimum of what I was doing. And now I want to be better in this, I have good results in OU, but I have the feeling that I can be better, so this is the reason I want a tutor.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, but I only have access to Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

assigned to RyLon

Username: JLK 17
PO/PS! Username: JLK17
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: all nigths between 7 and 9 pm, and and on weekends the days almost all
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play OU since 2017, I have always liked building teams and playing some tournaments in brazilian forums, I have never been able to excel in this tier, but I always try to train to get good results.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Yes

Username: kpemz
PO/PS! Username: kpemz
Your timezone: EST US
Usual Hours of Availability: All daytime except monday, till 3 PM and all day wednesday and thursday. Late nights after 12 EST and monday nights.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Very little experience in competitive. I've joined one draft league and won a few of my matches and a few random tournaments on the ladder. I'm hoping I can get someone to coach me on properly building teams in whatever meta and how to pilot them.
Yes

Silver

formerly silver99
is a Battle Simulator Driver
Username: silver99
PO/PS! Username: Silver
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Preferably evening on most days, other times possible aswell. I don't have a fixed schedule I can refer to atm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've dipped competitively into XY/ORAS and SM during my time being active on Showdown, however mostly in a comparatively casual way. Since recently I've been motivated to play and improve myself in a more serious manner. I'm looking to deepen my understandings of the metagame and if possible teambuilding too, which I suck at.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, Discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

assigned to Charmflash

PO / PS! User Name: Alolapersian12

Your time zone: GMT-3

Usual hours of availability: all afternoon and some days per night

Tell us a little bit about your competitive Pokemon experience (min 3 sentences): well, I'm youtuber and I really like pokemon. I play the competition on the site "pokeevo" and believe it is growing in the community. I'm signing up to learn more about how to play the metagame of OU, I want to become a better player to represent my country, Brazil. I like to learn more and make new friends. I hope someone accepts me. I have some experience of participating in several tournaments, but I want to win more.

Can you use discord or skype ?yes

Do you understand how the blacklist works?

assigned to LL

Username: Mel1ss@
PS! Username: Cley9 / Mel1ss@
Usual Hours of Availability:
Monday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and during the nights a few times. Saturday is also available in the afternoon.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I like pokemon since my childhood. I started playing the competitive one since 2016. Before that I learned with youtubers (Aim, Jamvad, Blunder and other Brazilian tops). Since then I started competing in the Brazilian forum called Evo. I have conquered a satisfactory space and competed the height of the tournaments here, with important victories. But I have a disability to set up teams. Actually I have a method to assemble only that is not very practical and I'm very tired of this work. I would like to evolve at this point to improve my competitive level.

assigned to Lyd

Username: got cookies
PS name: got cookies
Time zone: EST
Availability: whenever usually nights
I play monotype a lot and would like to learn the OU tier. I do decently in OU games but would like to take it to the next level. Also, would love to become a better player overall and learning ou will help.
Discord
Yes

Username: leo568
PS! Username: leo568
Usual Hours of Availability: I have free hours all afternoon, and weekends all day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I watched the anime in childhood, playing Overused tier since 2017 and has always been my favorite. In 2018 I joined Brazilian forums to participate in competitive championships, but I have great difficulty in building a team. I would like to improve my competitive level to excel in championships.

Username: basaninho
PO/PS! Username: basaninho
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: Tuesday Wednesday Friday all day and late the other day of the week
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): main UU, got tutee by Drud in PU, I know a little bit the OU tier but I want to get much better in. Got only one big win in smogon in OST by beating Sabella in 3 but I lost round 2 lol
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes
yes

assigned to Vulpix03

Username: RReis
PO/PS! Username: CDW Reis
Your timezone: GMT-3

I usually stay online all day, but it's nighttime from 9:00 pm that I'm more active to play.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): play Competitive Pokémon game since the end of XY, beginning of ORAS, but I always played the games of the franchise. I never ventured too much here in Smogon, I usually play more in Brazilian forums, such as Pokèvevo and PokéFrontier. At the moment, I am trying to expand my gameplay, so I decided to try to participate more in this forum.
Yes

assigned to double switches

Username: Journalist
PO/PS! Username: Journalist
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: All day on weekends/some Friday afternoons.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in 2015 but I took a long break after a year or so and started up again about 2 months ago. I have reached high 1700s on the ladder but I’ve never participated in any official tournaments, something that I would love to do. :)
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, both.

Username: JayTheAye
PS username: JaytheAye
Your timezone: Eastern
Hours of availbility: Everyday at 6 PM Eastern, unless change of plans.
My experience: I started pokemon showdown around a year ago. I started with UU but don't know much about the OU metagame. I'm just starting to play competitive and need some help.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype? Discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes.

assigned to Jordy

Username: Algeria
PS! Username: Algeria4Ever
Your timezone: Gmt +1
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime except during morning.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in competitively in 2015 and joined Smogon later to be better. I played mostly oldgens like but I want to learn SMOU which looks really fun for a tier with Mawile lol.
I'm not that bad but I really want to progress in this tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Only discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Mr.Serpent
PS! Username: Serpent89
Your timezone: Gmt +5
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime from early in the morning to the afternoons and late at night. I'm really flexible with time and will be able to make myself available at almost any time that suits the tutor.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively earlier this year beginning from Pokemon X & Y, usually in wifi-battles. It got me really interested and from there I began learning and used various resources, specially Smogon, to enhance my knowledge. I have had a fair share of wins and of course loses. But I'm willing to learn and improve to the best of my capabilities. Overall I'm just a fine player right now but I am sure with a little guidance I'll be able to make a good lot of progress.
.Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Only discord

Username: Shieldpoke
PO/PS! Username: Shieldpoke
Your timezone: GMT - 8
Most of the weekend. Late ish at night (until 11 usually) during the weekdays.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing 7 months ago and played SM OU ladder until 3 months ago where I quit cause it got boring. I peaked rank 50 ish when I quit but I think I've gotten better since then. A tutor would really help because I'm not sure how to improve from here nor how good I am at SM OU.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
yes but prefer discord
yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)