Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Really? They show up fine in Firefox.

What browser are you using?

Can anyone else see them?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Okay, I reuploaded them so hopefully everyone can see them regardless of browser:

Tell me if you can see them.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
these ones show up fine for me, old ones didn't, chrome user etc etc

and they look absolutely excellent, love the attitude!!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
these ones show up fine for me, old ones didn't, firefox user etc etc (blatent az rip)

Samurott looks absolutely amazing. Definately my favorite so far.

Wow. These are simply incredible. So YOU'RE the one who put up the ingame competitive guide for HG/SS on gamefaqs. That guide is nearly as awesome as these pics :)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
It's been two weeks already? It didn't even feel that long.

Here's a new wallpaper for those of you who like Eeveelutions. It's way too big to post here, so I'll just send you the link.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Oh man, nostalgia.

Anyways, I finally finished the image I was supposed to do for one of the articles on site. Specifically the Ubers Threats article:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
That looks amazing. I am at a loss for words.

Definitely adding this to my library of wallpapers.

That's incredible, ab, amazing work! My favourite part is the flames on Victini <3 It truly gives off that 'epic', legendary feel.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
I didn't realize I haven't updated this since October.

Well, here' my latest:

RED vs. BLUE

I used there G/S teams rather than their teams from HG/SS.

Ohhhh man, aragornbird...your Red vs. Blue painting is a sheer masterwork, coming from a darned good artist. It's a wonderful throwback to the days of yore, and the composition and color use make it just dazzle the eyes. I particularly like how the glowing of Alakazam's deadly kitchen utensils mirror the light from Charizard's flame. Outstanding!

(also: I agree with Swaggersaurus on the subject of BLASTOISE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)