Art by A Pink Moth (internet's 3d models and assorted nonsense)

Chode? Yes.. I agree...

Banned deucer.
Well I will provide the confession that I am disappointed ! But should you ever find yourself in a charitable situation, I would very much appreciate an animated grumpig !

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Psial
the ancient time pokémon
rock/psychic

dex 1:"PSIAL count time using the sun. Other sources of light often confuse PSIAL."
dex 2: "PSIAL vigilantly stays in the sunlight. If a shadow is suddenly cast on PSIAL, it may become upset."

Oraclay
the end times pokémon
rock/psychic

dex 1: "ORACLAY knows the date people will die. If your ORACLAY becomes upset, your time might be over soon."

dex 2: "Ancient peoples used ORACLAY to determine when the world will end. The people died, but the ORACLAY still know."

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

memite
the communications pokémon
psychic/poison

dex 1: "MEMITE are born from communication. Since the introduction of the internet, their numbers have increased tremendously."
dex 2: "Because MEMITE behaves erratically, it is seen as a pest or a friend depending on who you ask."

Obeylisk (evolves from memite by dubious disk)
the influence pokémon
psychic/poison

dex 1: "OBEYLISK was born from experiments on MEMITE by a secret organization. the whereabouts of the first OBEYLISK are unknown."
dex 2: "While OBEYLISK is strong by itself, it amplifies its power a thousandfold by using the brains of humans and other pokémon."

Lameni
the lantern pokémon
fire/fairy

dex 1: "LAMENI is said to wander alone endlessly, sobbing and wailing. Those that make it smile are blessed with good fortune."
dex 2: "There is a story about a beggar who gave his food to LAMENI. When he woke up the next day, he was wearing a beautiful coat."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)