Art by A Pink Moth (internet's 3d models and assorted nonsense)

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hello, i have a few hours in blender. Which may come as a surprise because i'm known as that guy who moderates firebot and makes a joke sometimes. It's a recent thing anyway.

If you have any good ideas feel free to tell me them and I might actually do it. no guarantees because this shits hard.

Hey, welcome to the 3D world! If you're looking for a good place to assist with 3D modeling, the CAP 3D Modeling Project is always searching for help with some models, and maybe you could get some practice in over there if it interests you. QxC4eva aka Tomomon, a regular contributor over there, could teach you some useful skills that I have yet to learn myself.

You can probably tell, but I haven't done any work in this field yet because, as you said, this shit's hard.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, welcome to the 3D world! If you're looking for a good place to assist with 3D modeling, the CAP 3D Modeling Project is always searching for help with some models, and maybe you could get some practice in over there if it interests you. QxC4eva aka Tomomon, a regular contributor over there, could teach you some useful skills that I have yet to learn myself.

You can probably tell, but I haven't done any work in this field yet because, as you said, this shit's hard.
dunno if im good enough to contribute meaningfully but thank you for the tips!

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Somehow you made the coolsmileys.de sunglasses man even more primitive than the original. 10/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)