Art for Social Media

Hello artists,

As some of you may already know this is the last request for giveaway art of Generation 7. Giveaways will be in hiatus for an undetermined amount of time once swsh releases because we don't have the hardware, staff and system to continue supporting them. Thanks for all the incredible art you provided through the 4 years this project was active!

Without further a-do here's the last art request:

November 1st: Shiny Starmie Rocket Grunt
Staryu was the fodder Pokemon we used for our Ultra Sun and Moon giveaways. They'd catch them in Hano Beach near the resort.

November 7th Shiny Koffing tiki
Our followers want a Special Koffing for the last giveaway. It will be useful later when they can transfer it to swsh and evolve it into a Galarian Weezing

November 7th Shiny Ultra Necrozma JustoonSmitts
Special distribution.

Ps: Sorry for the late notice, I know the deadline for Starmie is really close.

Last edited:
Hello!

New art request for a profile pic and cover photo.

>Profile pictures should be squared and Koffing should be the closest possible to the center.

>No specific Pokemon required for the cover. It must have the appropriate dimensions and something related to Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Dimensions:
820x312 for pc
640x360 for mobile

Deadline is Nov 15 so any newly discovered Pokemon is allowed:blobwizard:

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hello!

New art request for a profile pic and cover photo.

>Profile pictures should be squared and Koffing should be the closest possible to the center.

>No specific Pokemon required for the cover. It must have the appropriate dimensions and something related to Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Dimensions:
820x312 for pc
640x360 for mobile

Deadline is Nov 15 so any newly discovered Pokemon is allowed:blobwizard:

Claiming the profile pic, started working on something. Thinking it'll be fast to color once I finish the sketch, so I should have it soonTM.

Profile pic

View attachment 207276

Based this off the Y-Comm icon for curry making. Thank you, kala, for providing feedback while color tweaking.

Thanks looks awesome

Also, there's a lot of traffic for PokemonSwSh content on Twitter. So let me know if you have arts you want us to retweet via discord.

Ps: Also remember to use the appropriate hashtags/keywords!

Hello guys, it's been a while...

Here with a new request for a profile picture and cover photo for our social media. The only request is that the images have something related with the Isle of Armour DLC.

Profile picture: Breadboy
Square with Koffing somewhere in the center.

Cover photo: FellFromtheSky
Pokemon being introduced in the Isle of Armour DLC
820x312 for pc
640x360 for mobile

Last edited:
Hello artists!

It's been a while since we requested anything here. I hope all of you are safe and healthy during this world crisis. :)

I have two requests.

1. A new cover photo for fb/tw
Isle of armor expansion is coming soon so maybe something with Kubfu/Urshifu or Galar Slowpoke sunbathing maybe?
Taken by Reiga

2. WCOP logo. We have been using a logo made by LiD for 2 years now. I asked Hogg if they were interested in updating it and he agreed. Logo by LiD for reference:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/attachments/wcop-logo-reduced-png.114534/
Reserved by Iyarito

Let me know if you'd like to work on any of these so I can reserve it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)