Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

Sorry for the delay folks but as the newest Raid Referee I will now be accepting your challenge.

Please bare with me throughout the process but I will make it as smooth as possible while we both learn as we go. If typhon and waterwarrior could start by PMing me the mons you're using (and their held items) we can get it started ASAP.

Accepting, Engineer Pikachu will be the referee for your raid. PM him your teams, I'll make sure your raid is up soon.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
oh hey what's up with the influx of challenges?

Accepting the above; PM teams while zara PMs me some stuff although I think I've got everything down

After my conquest of the Wildfire Plateau, I came back to the base feeling quite content with my success. However, there were still the other peaks to ascend, and I had to stop this disaster. Eventually, I talked with one person, a Dogfish44 about ascending the Frozen Vault using a secret passage that had recently been dug up by some explorers. After some discussion, we decided to pack our bags and ascend this dangerous peak.

Inviting Dogfish44 to Frozen Vault (Hard)

Yep, you saw that right, Hard.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
After my conquest of the Wildfire Plateau, I came back to the base feeling quite content with my success. However, there were still the other peaks to ascend, and I had to stop this disaster. Eventually, I talked with one person, a Dogfish44 about ascending the Frozen Vault using a secret passage that had recently been dug up by some explorers. After some discussion, we decided to pack our bags and ascend this dangerous peak.

Inviting Dogfish44 to Frozen Vault (Hard)

Yep, you saw that right, Hard.
Confirming, let's go!

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Inviting user Zarator to Wildfire Plateau (NM).

[a]Cinccino[/a]

Cinccino ♀ - Natasha
Nature: Jolly (Spe +18, Accuracy +20%, SpA: -1)
Type: Normal
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician - (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
(DW) Skill Link - (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 133 (+)

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 17

EC: 6 / 6
MC: 0
DC: 5 / 5

24 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aqua Tail, Bullet Seed, Dig, Double Slap, Pound, Last Resort, Rock Blast, Tail Slap, Wake-Up Slap
Special Moves - Swift
Status Moves - Endure, Encore, Growl, Helping Hand, Light Screen, Rain Dance, Rest, Safeguard, Sing, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Sunny Day, Thunder Wave, Tickle

Taking great joy in fighting, Natasha enjoys combat as a game or sport, without giving any serious thought to risks or consequences. Having been raised in relatively save environs, Natasha roams openly and with very little caution.
[a]Aggron[/a]

Aggron ♂ - Ozzy
Nature: Sassy (SpD: +1, Spe -7, Evasion -10%))
Type: Steel / Rock
Steel Type - Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock Type - Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head - (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
(DW) Heavy Metal - (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Modified Weight Class: 10
Heavy Metal Modified Weight: 11.5

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)

Height Class: 4
Weight Class: 8
BRT: 20

EC: 9 / 9
MC: 0
DC: 5 / 5

22 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Double-Edge, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Head Smash, Headbutt, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Superpower, Tackle, Take Down
Special Moves - Mud-Slap
Status Moves - Autotomize, Double Team, Harden, Hone Claws, Iron Defense, Protect, Rest, Roar, Sleep Talk

A runt of his litter; Ozzy grew up outwardly mean. Quick to respond to imagined insults, Ozzy maintains a manner of mask for his own sense of security. After all, who messes with someone this big and this mean?

Natasha will employ the Life Orb and a Rawst Berry.
Ozzy will employ the Expert Belt and a Rawst Berry.

I guess I'll accept^^ Time to see if one of the two other refs are available...

EDIT: Wobba, Subway, send me your teams as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)