Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm waiting for one of the ongoing raids to come to an end (quite a few are about to finish), then I'll pick yours up.

Open invitation to Stormrage Depths, Hard Mode.

I can bring Machamp, Metagross, Revenankh, Slowking, Nidoking, Infernape, Medicham, Garchomp, Kingdra (and others, but they don't have an advantage).

It would help if you were active on IRC.

Picking Dogfish and King Serperior since it's long due. The others will have to wait a bit more, I'm sorry. (Well, unless either Engineer Pikachu or Deadfox show up, I guess).

Well, with Dogfish busy with Cliffs of Thunder, I'm gonna do a raid that I was originally planning on doing after Shrine of the Old Gods.

Chapter 5: The True Threat
The day after I had gone to the Stormrage Depths went with a frightening speed. That night the storms had gotten especially bad in the area near the base. I knew that tomorrow I would need to bring my best and defeat whatever lied at the top of the mountain.

The expedition day came. I packed up for the trip, including four of my most loyal and powerful Pokemon, then headed up the trail to reach the Stormward Gate. Along the way, I met a man known as Flamestrike. He was a well known battler across the ASB league, but had disappeared for quite some time. We chatted, and eventually decided that we would accompany each other to the peak of the mountain.

At the base of the mountain, the doors of the Stormward Gate loomed...

Inviting Flamestrike to Eye of the Storm (Hard Mode)!

Even if we don't win, at least we scout it out so I know what to do when I do it for reals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)