Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer: Flying Press Edition

I just realized that the Article "A Guide to Entry Hazards in Little Cup | Part 2: Entry Hazard Removal and Spinblockers" Has a minor typo saying that Defog is a water type move. How would I point this out?

“All” means I’m getting everything in every category right? Because I checked the forums and I haven’t received notifications for all the articles. I need to fuel my Pokémon addiction even more!

There has not been a single "Past Gens" article since August, and not a single real old gens article (regarding RBY and GSC) since April. Is it because everything has been said and done, or more likely, because most writers don't care enough about these gens to write something?

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Pre-Contributor
There has not been a single "Past Gens" article since August, and not a single real old gens article (regarding RBY and GSC) since April. Is it because everything has been said and done, or more likely, because most writers don't care enough about these gens to write something?
It's most likely that there isn't anyone interested in writing something for a past gen specifically. There are some articles that cover stuff from past gens but do not concentrate on a specific one.

I was reading the list of shelved articles here, and found "Ultra Beasts - The Concept". How can I write about this topic? Is this article already taken, or written and I missed it? Let me know if I can take it, and how: I asked two admins but got no answer so far..

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Pre-Contributor
I was reading the list of shelved articles here, and found "Ultra Beasts - The Concept". How can I write about this topic? Is this article already taken, or written and I missed it? Let me know if I can take it, and how: I asked two admins but got no answer so far..
There's a subforum where you make a thread that is your audition. In that audition, you say you want that idea (it is free, it's just an idea for someone that wants to write but doesn't know what) and you feature some sample from what would you write. Then your sample will be judged by the QC members of the appropriate section and if it's good enough, you will be given access to another subforum where you can make the complete article.

martha

is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP Co-Leader
There's a subforum where you make a thread that is your audition. In that audition, you say you want that idea (it is free, it's just an idea for someone that wants to write but doesn't know what) and you feature some sample from what would you write. Then your sample will be judged by the QC members of the appropriate section and if it's good enough, you will be given access to another subforum where you can make the complete article.
The first subforum is Article Approvals - make a thread there with a brief outline of the article you wish to write. This Intro to The Flying Press should also help you.

I am interested in writing an article, but I’m still not sure what exactly to post. Is it just an outline, a summary and an outline, or a sample of the writing?

Thanks, I just don’t want to get this wrong.

inactive

shock and ahhhh~
is a Smogon Media Contributor
I am interested in writing an article, but I’m still not sure what exactly to post. Is it just an outline, a summary and an outline, or a sample of the writing?

Thanks, I just don’t want to get this wrong.
Hello, as far as I know, any of the above work. I haven't written an article myself but I would assume that whatever you decide to post in your pitch will be looked at by TFP mods (and QC members of the topic you're writing about) to see if it is good enough to be approved so you can start writing your article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)