Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
havak i have a hidden power electric heatran on shoddy, don't know if there is a better set of IV's but 31/23/31/31/30/31 is the one i use for electric 70

Um, if I catch a Pokemon with fully flawless IVs, or breed one with fully flawless IVs, will it be considered hacked, even if I did not hack the IVs?

*Wipes sweat from face* So I CAN use my Giratina. I heard somewhere on Wi-Fi discussions that it is considered hacked on Smogon. But thanks anyway.
Are you saying yo have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Giratina? very difficult to believe since that IV spread is not possible in all natures, what nature is your giratina?

Quick question about EV training. When I use a vitamin on a Pokemon that has 0 EVs, the first vitamin increases that certain EV to 100, right? Then the vitamins after that increase it by 10? (In Emerald)

No,you are confusing vitamins with EV reducing berries. Vitamins always increas 10 EVs but can only go up to 100, afterwards they can't be used.

Thanks. Does anyone know the link or if someone could just tell me what determines the Hidden Power Power and type? Just provide a list of the possible IV Combinations that provide you with which Hidden Power type and power:) Thanks:)

What exactly does Healing Wish do? I've never used the move, so I don't know. I'm very intrigued however.

Can it heal a fainted Pokemon? (Even if it doesn't, being able to fully restore one of your better battlers is great)

While EV training, if you have 506 total EVs, equip a power item to a pokemon, and defeat a pokemon worth 1 EV in any stat, what happens? Does the power item give you 3 EVs to max out your EVs, does it give 4 and ignore the 1 EV from the pokemon, or does it give none?

There is a girl in the city that offers you a trade, I think she gives you a haunter with an everstone equipped so it doesn't evolve when trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)