Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are some redistributable pikachu around with volt takle hp ice? since i'm breeding one i thought to made it redistributable if there aren't any...

How can I get a Eevee with Wish? Is it a event move?
It's an egg move, the easiest way is to use a male smeargle to sketch wish and then pass it to eevee.
The other way would be chain breeding, I think it was like this:
Togetic (learns Wish at level up) -> Pikachu or Skitty (egg move) -> Eevee

But if I want to use Smeargle, what pokemon should it sketch it from? Wich pokemon use it in the wild?

edit: now i understand :p im retarded.

Yeah, but once the 5 turns are over, its like having the bast Speed (100?) again. I reccomend not using it becuase you may get Slow Start to end.
Trick room ends after 5 turns anyway so resuming your base speed is actually good. Note: you'll still have at least 1 turn outside of trickroom with halved speed.

A good example of this would be Lunatone who doesnt have a Special Rock type move, but can still gain a STAB from Hidden Power Rock
Lunatone doesn't get Ancient Power? [edit:] Nevermind, I see it doesn't. Wow. That's unfortunate.

Does Cherrims Flower Gift ability only Increase it's Physical Attack and Special Defense or both Physical and Special Attacks along with Special Defense?
The Ability description on the site doesn't make it clear which attack stat(s) it boosts
I still haven't gotten an answer ;)

What's the breeding probabilities of getting a Bagon w/ IVs: 30 HP/31 atk./30 def./x/31 sp. def./31 spd. with these parents:

Bagon@Rash

HP:6
Atk:31
Def:30
Sp. Atk:24
Sp. Def:8
Spd:31

Bagon@Timid

HP:30
Atk:9
Def:10
Sp. Atk:15
Sp. Def:31
Spd:31

Thanks for the help:)

Where's a good place to train my Shedinja? (an area where all Pokemon's moves wouldn't do anything to it)

I'm looking to train against level 40+ Pokemon for good EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)