Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find the right tier for my Lovrina team, although underused is a lot cooler.
Overused: Roserade/ Mismagius/ Milotic/ Blissey/ Wobuffet/ Gardevoir
Lower than that: Luvdisc/ Gorebyss/ Delcatty/ Altaria/ Farfetche'd/Beautifly

Help me decide!

Has anyone had any success using Action Replay by running Windows on an Intel Mac?

I'm just wondering if it can be done because I don't want to buy an AR if it can't.

thank you :)

Trying to breed an HP Electric Milotic and I wanted to know what IVs I should aim for before I accidently toss out the wrong thing =P

Well, I've just got a q:

My little cousin just went and did something to my AR, and now my DS doesn't recognise it. I've tried to do everything (clean everything, etc), and still, it doesn't work.

Is there anything else I could do to fix it?

Or do I have to buy it again?

All answers will be appreciated. ASAP, I'll rebuy today if I can't fix it. Then it'll come 1/2 days.
Anybody please?

Does a Substitute keep the typing of the Pokemon using the Sub? For example, Vaporeon passes a Substitute to... Dugtrio, maybe. The opponent uses an Electric attack. Will that break the Substitute with Super-Effective damage, or do nothing to Dugtrio, being a ground type? Or, what if a Roosting Zapdos uses Substitute, then Roosts? On the Roost turn, will the Sub be vulnerable to ground type damage, or does it keep the typing from the turn Substitute was used?

No typing of a pokemon does not get passed with a sub. If you passed a sub from vaporeon to dugtrio, electric attacks wont affect dugtrio and the sub stays intact. and of course that means water type attacks would break the sub (if they are strong enough).

well? or would it be viable to replace Delcatty with Wigglytfuff? Even though Lovrina never used Wigglytuff, it seems like something that suits her.
Wigglytuff would fit in a Lovrina-themed team, and is better (at least defensively) than Delcatty imo.

Has anyone had any success using Action Replay by running Windows on an Intel Mac?

I'm just wondering if it can be done because I don't want to buy an AR if it can't.
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)