Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ardos is SO annoying, I can't catch his Swellow if it keeps Shadow Halving itself to death.

Any tips on getting specific shadow pokemon and still winning the fight?
Is your Parasect or Breloom over level 90? I just put them in the daycare and kept wall-walking, letting it run overnight or while I was out and about, taking it out occasionally to ensure False Swipe or Spore wasn't forgotten (kept Shroomish Shroomish until it learned Spore, then evolved).

Spore-spamming is very effective.

Is your Parasect or Breloom over level 90? I just put them in the daycare and kept wall-walking, letting it run overnight or while I was out and about, taking it out occasionally to ensure False Swipe or Spore wasn't forgotten (kept Shroomish Shroomish until it learned Spore, then evolved).

Spore-spamming is very effective.

Oh, that is a very smart idea. I've just been chucking Luxury Balls and trying to get paralysis through Thunder Bolt.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Oh, that is a very smart idea. I've just been chucking Luxury Balls and trying to get paralysis through Thunder Bolt.
... I see. That might explain your low success rate.

But yeah. 'Shrooms all the way in XD. Just look out for enemy contact moves that might trigger Effect Spore (ability) and Paralyze, or worse, Poison the Shadow Pokemon on contact.

... I see. That might explain your low success rate.

But yeah. 'Shrooms all the way in XD. Just look out for enemy contact moves that might trigger Effect Spore (ability) and Paralyze, or worse, Poison the Shadow Pokemon on contact.
Wow! I'm surprised I got far enough with that Altaria, the delcatty was a lucky draw...

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I think it is an Adamant Salamance. It has an unknown Sp.Atk, so Fire Blast is fail on it. You have max attack EVs + IV, for sure.

I'm sure it can do stuff.

I heard of a programm of a user here, that lets u get the defensive EV Spread for Pkm.. dunno which user it was though.. but I cant get it atm so ima asking:

What would be the bulky build for Lucario u get from this programm?

How does moves like Counter/Mirror Coat work?

I know they deal double the damage the user received, but what exactly is that?

Does it do double the HP worth of damage to the opponent or double the health percentage of damage.

For example, if a pokemon with 100 HP takes 75 HP's worth of damage to the opponent (who we'll say has 200 HP) would the Counter/Mirror Coat leave the opponent with 50 remaining HP or will it knock out the opponent?

How does moves like Counter/Mirror Coat work?

I know they deal double the damage the user received, but what exactly is that?

Does it do double the HP worth of damage to the opponent or double the health percentage of damage.

For example, if a pokemon with 100 HP takes 75 HP's worth of damage to the opponent (who we'll say has 200 HP) would the Counter/Mirror Coat leave the opponent with 50 remaining HP or will it knock out the opponent?
yes it would leave the opponent with 50 HP left. Mirror Coat and Counter simply double how much hp you lost and hit back the opponent with it.

Well finding the magic leftovers numbers for a pokemon and then adding 1 extra point in hp in there will allow it to survive stealth rock one more time.

Well, I've just got a q:

My little cousin just went and did something to my AR, and now my DS doesn't recognise it. I've tried to do everything (clean everything, etc), and still, it doesn't work.

Is there anything else I could do to fix it?

Or do I have to buy it again?

All answers will be appreciated. ASAP, I'll rebuy today if I can't fix it. Then it'll come 1/2 days.

Do I have to delete my Darkrai to download Deoxys? I wasn't finished softresetting for it.
No, you don't. When you participate in the Deoxys Event, he'll be "in line" behind Darkrai. Basically, you'll talk to the delivery man and still receive Darkrai, but you can follow up and talk to him *again* and receive Deoxys.

But, most likely, you'll continue to soft reset for Darkrai. Once you have one that you're satisfied with, you'll save and then immediately start soft resetting for a Deoxys in the same way.

I can guarantee that the Darkrai and Deoxys will queue up this way because I've got a couple games in that state and I've verified that they're both queued up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)