Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you wake up snorlax in pokemon ss?
After you restore the power plant, go to the radio tower in Lavender Town and there's a guy there who will give you an upgrade to hear Kanto radio stations. Then go up to Snorlax and manually tune your radio to the top-middle position, which is the pokeflute station. After doing this, talking to him should wake him up.

I have been soft-resetting for a Timid Lugia. Now I have my Synchronizer Timid Abra leading the party, but I was wondering if anyone knows when Lugia's Nature/IVs are actually set? I saved right before the Kimono Girls do their dance and I am getting tired of watching them dance every time I reset.

I would assume that since the Nature changes and has been Timid most of the time, that it sets when I engage in battle with Lugia. Can anyone conform this for me please?

Thanks in advance.
The nature and everything is set when you battle it.

In the HG/SS Safari Zones are you able to pick the customization blocks back up once you place them? I've read many guides and none of them have given me an answer.
I just want to make sure I don't screw up my safari zone.

So in HG, I was calling Lyra, and she said that the Goldenrod Gym looks like a clefairy, and that if I bring one in it, something good will happen. Is this true, or was she messing with me?

There are many controversial reasons as to why Species Clause should not be allowed. One reason I can give you is that it scrambles the metagame up so badly that there can be so many different tactics. For example, lets say you have a team and you have your Scarf Jirachi with Thunderpunch to counter Dragon Dance Gyarados. Without Species clause, the opponent is able to carry as many Gyarados as he wants. Obviously, with Species clause up when you defeat your opponent's Gyarados, you have NO idea at all how many Gyarados' your opponent might have. He might have another one waiting to sweep you after weakening your counter (and knowing your only counter). This completely destroys expectations/predictions in battling. While it's almost impossible to create a team to counter a specific Pokemon as there may be as much as 6 of that same Pokemon in your opponent's team.

If your opponent's Pokemon has the ability "Scrappy," then this is NOT a glitch. Scrappy allows your Pokemon to hit Ghost-type Pokemon with Normal attacks. If your opponent's Pokemon did not have this ability, then this is a glitch and you should report it in the Shoddy forum.
Actually, I thought Scrappy affected only Normal-type attacks. Isn't Wake Up Slap Fighting?

Actually, I thought Scrappy affected only Normal-type attacks. Isn't Wake Up Slap Fighting?
Scrappy allows the Pokemon to use moves that Ghosts normally are immune to to hit Ghosts. That's why Scrappy Pokemon are effective in using Fighting moves on Spiritomb, since they can hit it for super effective damage.

where do i get left overs from in ss?
You can find it attached to the Snorlax blocking the way to the East of Vermilion.

I'm surprised you can't purchase it for BP.

If I kill it, does Lugia respawn every time I beat the Elite 4?
It should.

In the HG/SS Safari Zones are you able to pick the customization blocks back up once you place them? I've read many guides and none of them have given me an answer.
I just want to make sure I don't screw up my safari zone.
Yes, you can.

What fourth move should go on this Shuckle?

Shuckle @ Custap Berry
Power Trick
Endure
Stone Edge
?
Personally I'd drop Stone Edge to start with. A Power Tricked Shuckle will be very frail - one Stone Edge miss and it's a gonner. Custap berry's a one-shot strategy too.

Earthquake for coverage and general power, or perhaps Gyro Ball for general power. Against fast stuff Gyro Ball gets the same neutral damage as Stone Edge, with more accuracy but worse coverage. Gyro Ball + Earthquake looks pretty good to me.

Hi, I am struggle a little bit, confused on what personality I should try shooting for with my Curselax.

I have 3 Snorlaxes that all have those personalities. Which one is the best for Curselax?

Hi, I am struggle a little bit, confused on what personality I should try shooting for with my Curselax.

I have 3 Snorlaxes that all have those personalities. Which one is the best for Curselax?

EDIT: Sorry about the confusion, I thought you meant natures. But I went and read your other post so I get what you mean.

It really doesn't matter what personality trait it has, more so what the IVs are carried with that trait. So maybe you can try an IV calculator like Metalkid's and find out which one has the best IVs and go from there

Besides ghost/dark+fighting, dragon/ground/fire, and boltbeam +surf/grass what combinations have great type coverage?
You first listed types then you switched over to moves, what are you asking for? And are you asking for defensive or offensive coverage?

You first listed types then you switched over to moves, what are you asking for? And are you asking for defensive or offensive coverage?
by boltbeam I don't mean the moves thunderbolt and ice beam, I mean electric and ice. offensive coverage.

is this magnazone playable in a sandstorm team?

magnezone-modest
@choice scarf
thunderbolt
flash cannon
thunder wave
magnet rise
:magnet pull

i need a last slot for my team and i figured magnezone would be a bueno choice

Yeah, Magnezone runs in a Sandstorm team just fine.

The build you have is good. Especially if you have Gliscor to Baton Pass Agility/Rock Polish unto Magnezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)