Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

would any one trade a perfect LV.1 IV stat Impish Skarmory with moves brave bird, whirlwind, roost, and spike?

I want to start to get into making a team, and this actually discourages me that I can't get a perfect 31 down the list of IV's.

anyone care to give me a lending hand??

would any one trade a perfect LV.1 IV stat Impish Skarmory with moves brave bird, whirlwind, roost, and spike?

I want to start to get into making a team, and this actually discourages me that I can't get a perfect 31 down the list of IV's.

anyone care to give me a lending hand??
Check out the Simple Questions/Requests thread.

If I apply vitamins to my Mismagius and other EV enhancers in Gen 4 will those changes pass over to Gen 5?
Yes.

Is there a hack on Pokemon pearl that lets you steal a persons Pokemon?

Cuz I think I just got flints infernape in a trade...

Does flint give you his infernape in any of the 4th gen games?

An Action Replay code allows it, but certain websites record information of NCP's Pokémon so you could legitimately create one

Question regarding GSC: As soon as I catch a Pokemon regardless of level it will have 0 stat experience correct? I ask because I am wondering if I can plug its stats into a DV calculator and correctly get its DV values.

Introduction to Wi-Fi in 4th gen:

However, due to the separate release times of DP and Platinum, in order to preserve compatibility between these games, all of these formes are banned from Wi-Fi. The only way to use the Rotom formes in a Wi-Fi battle is through an external hacking device; battlers must notify their opponent ahead of time whether or not they use these alternate formes, and most battlers strictly request against it.
So with that posted, here's my question now: Are Shaymin-S, Giratina-O, and the Rotom formes available to use on Wi-Fi now? It's been a few years since Platinum has been out, and I remember you couldn't use their formes on Wi-Fi, but I just watched a battle on YouTube and saw the person using a Shaymin-S on Wi-Fi. Has it been fixed or did s/he use a code to be able to do that?

I'm pretty sure they're able to be used in 5th gen battles, but I could be wrong. I'm only wondering if they work in 4th gen Wi-Fi battles for right now. Thanks in advance.

~ Aether Nexus

DPPt/HGSS question: Does a guide exist detailing Battle Tower AI mechanics? I'm looking for something along the lines of what attack the AI would use in a given matchup, specifically if it has two or more equally viable options.

HGSS question: I am super frustrated. I'm trying to breed an Aerodactyl with perfect/near perfect IVs and I just don't understand RNG. I've done over 1 hour of reading/youtube tutorials and I just don't get it.

I'm trying to get:
Aerodactyl, Jolly nature, near perfect or perfect IVs in everything but special attack (don't care what it turns out to be), and have pressure as an ability.

I have: both parents, perfect IVs

I have eontimer, RNG reporter 8.31, a 3DS, Soul Silver

If someone could tell me what I have to do in simple plain terms I would really appreciate it.

Do you have an old amber in your pack? because if you don't need any egg moves, then I recommend trying to get aero by reviving the fossil, as it's much simpler to RNG than breeding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)