Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Spikes and Knock Off available to Omanyte/star in the same moveset? Right now, I can't see any way to get both on, but I just had a quick look. Any way I can get both?

Are there any lists that show all of the abilities and battle moves that are used OUTSIDE of battle? For instance I never knew until I learned the move that softboiled can heal your other Pokemon after battle...

The advent of "chainchomp" and all the other silly-named mixed-sweeper copies with draco-meteor made me wonder about all the best mixed-sweepers of the era. Garchomp, obviously... Infernape, lucario, and that's really all I've got... Any good -fast- mixed sweepers that I'm missing? (Sceptile, possibly?)

I still haven't been answered in 3 or 4 pages:

1) About the Damage Calculator, it always comes up as "Windows doesn't know what created the file, blah blah blah." After I type damagecalc6.rb. What do I do?

2) What are the pros and cons of Sucker Punch / Pursuit on a Careful Spiritomb with WoW and Pain Split? The Analysis doesn't offer too much advice on the choice.

The advent of "chainchomp" and all the other silly-named mixed-sweeper copies with draco-meteor made me wonder about all the best mixed-sweepers of the era. Garchomp, obviously... Infernape, lucario, and that's really all I've got... Any good -fast- mixed sweepers that I'm missing? (Sceptile, possibly?)
Life Orb Salamence. Dragonite usually has Fire Blast and Outrage on the same set, making it a mixed sweeper. Usually you only go mixed so you can hit something that would normally wall you. Garchomp pack DM so it can smash physical walls, Lucario and infernape special sets use Close Combat to hit blissey.

Still no answer.

1) About the Damage Calculator, it always comes up as "Windows doesn't know what created the file, blah blah blah." After I type damagecalc6.rb. What do I do?

2) What are the pros and cons of Sucker Punch / Pursuit on a Careful Spiritomb with WoW and Pain Split? The Analysis doesn't offer too much advice on the choice.

Still no answer.

2) I personally prefer Sucker Punch/Taunt as my last two moves on that set. Sucker Punch is a 100% accurate STABed 80 base power move with priority after a Taunt, which is pretty awesome. Not to mention it screws over Ninjask leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)