Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There is no finalized tier list. However, I can state with relative certainty that, when we do make a tier list, it will end up UU.

I feel so lost!

Which pokemon learns the Drizzle ability/can bring rain into battle besides ubers?
None.

Abomasnow is the only Pokemon with Snow Warning (hail)
Hippowdon/Tyranitar are the only Pokemon with Sandstream (sandstorm)
Groudon is the only Pokemon with Drought (sun)
Kyogre is the only Pokemon with Drizzle (rain)

You can check the place it was caught. Like a Azelf caught on Route 224 is obviously hacked. You can check the level it was caught at, for example a Palkia caught at level 100. You can check the moveset like Sacred Fire on Groudon (Which by the way would be very good for people like me that likes Groudon over Kyogre).

All of those seem legit but I've read a few times there are checkers for it? I got something in a trade and I'm thinking it might not be completely legit.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Waterfall for the STAB and coverage. Stone Edge only really helps against Gyarados as you have an Ice move for Salamence. Most other OU Flying types are hit harder by other moves (Gliscor, Skarmory, Aerodactyl)

Waterfall for the STAB and coverage. Stone Edge only really helps against Gyarados as you have an Ice move for Salamence. Most other OU Flying types are hit harder by other moves (Gliscor, Skarmory, Aerodactyl)
Yea, That's what I figured. I was just having trouble deciding between Stone Edge and Waterfall.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Taken from the analysis:

In the third slot, Stone Edge provides cover against Gyarados and hits most other Flying types harder than Avalanche. Waterfall provides a more powerful attack than Earthquake against Rhyperior and does some decent damage to Levitating Pokemon such as Gengar and Azelf.

Can someone check the IVs of my Raikou and Suicune. I've checked them and the results are very low. Both are untouched.

Suicune, Serious, Lv. 50
164 HP, 80 Atk, 120 Def, 95 Sp. Atk, 120 Sp. Def, 90Spd

Raikou, Jolly, Lv. 50
154 HP, 90 Atk, 80 Def, 108 Sp. Atk, 105 Sp. Def, 132 Spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)