Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats an alternate Status Condition for Guts than?

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized there are only two logical choices left.
Even though you said there are two choices left, out of those two, I'd recommend RestTalk. Some Pokes like Ursaring work well with it, but sadly as we all know, new Pokemon cannot use Sleep Talk unless they learn it from egg moves/level-up.

Sorry, I'm new to the forum so i'm not sure where to post. Anyways, if this should be moved please move it.

Can someone tell me a great team for Competitive battles; Me and my friends will fight and they are all Pokemon SMART and I always loose, so I came to the professionals the Pokemon University. Please help me ! I want a team each pokemon with a strategy, I need a powerful strategy please help!

Hey, I'm not too great at breeding, so I was wondering if someone could describe the breeding process necessary to get Drain Punch and Ice Punch on to Scrafty? I understand Egg Groups and Moves and those things, but just the whole which Pokemon to breed with which to get the Scrafty with DP and IP is confusing. Thank you for any and all help!

Then what do I use?

If I can't find a suitable replacement for Blaziken, then I will have to replace my entire team!
Honestly there is no replacement for Blaziken. Sure there are other good sweepers but none fill the same niche that Blaziken did so chances are you're going to have to make some significant edits to your team (other than the Blaziken removal). And even though Infernape is similar in terms of base stats and typing, they aren't very alike past that. And Emboar isn't even similar past the typing

Hey, I'm not too great at breeding, so I was wondering if someone could describe the breeding process necessary to get Drain Punch and Ice Punch on to Scrafty? I understand Egg Groups and Moves and those things, but just the whole which Pokemon to breed with which to get the Scrafty with DP and IP is confusing. Thank you for any and all help!
You can't do this. Scrafty gets Drain Punch as an egg move from Mienshao, it gets Ice Punch as an egg move from Beartic, Weavile, Lopunny, or Delibird

Can someone help me please!
No because you're really impatient. Other people have questions too, and their questions aren't as stupid/extremely vague

Can someone help me please!

Sorry, I'm new to the forum so i'm not sure where to post. Anyways, if this should be moved please move it.

Can someone tell me a great team for Competitive battles; Me and my friends will fight and they are all Pokemon SMART and I always loose, so I came to the professionals the Pokemon University. Please help me ! I want a team each pokemon with a strategy, I need a powerful strategy please help!

Just go and look in the Rate My Team Forum. Also check out fifth gen analyses in the contributions & corrections section.

I'd suggesting trying teams out on Pokemon Online before you commit to making one in game.

I feel quite stupid asking this.
I am seeing that people are able to have 6 on 6, level 100 battles, yet I can only have three on three, level 50 battles.
I'm assuming either a, you are using the Japanese GL server, or b, it is locked because I haven't beaten the champion.

If i breed a Immunity Female Gligar can the offspring obtain it?
Edit : never mind, read bellow ;)

Yes they can. 40% chance.

All I really need is a mixed sweeper that gels with the following Pokémon:

Deoxys-S, Vaporeon, Breloom, Latios, and Porygon2.

Actually, I don't care. I will create a Hail team centering around Kyurem!

oh. hmmm. there are different battle modes available. I think BW won't do 6v6 with auto levelling, but I'm pretty sure you can with no auto levelling. (which of course means manually levelling to 100, which sucks in BW with the new EXP formula.)

You can't do this. Scrafty gets Drain Punch as an egg move from Mienshao, it gets Ice Punch as an egg move from Beartic, Weavile, Lopunny, or Delibird.
Are you sure? I got an EV'ed Scrafty that had Drain Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Punch and Crunch. Maybe you're forgetting about Hitmonchan, that leans Ice Punch by level-up/tutor and Drain Punch by Gen 4 TM?

Are you sure? I got an EV'ed Scrafty that had Drain Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Punch and Crunch. Maybe you're forgetting about Hitmonchan, that leans Ice Punch by level-up/tutor and Drain Punch by Gen 4 TM?
Hitmonchan cannot breed with Scrafty.

However, Lopunny also gets Drain Punch by Gen 4 TM, and Ice Punch by breeding/tutor.

Failing that, Smeargle can come to the rescue and Sketch both moves to pass them on.

Has there been any news about the release of the Global Link? It was supposed to be today (at least where I live) but I undertand the heavy circumstances. And about Scrafty having Drain Punch (Drain Punch only) I'm pretty sure Mienshao's the quickest way when it comes to breeding. Not sure about Ice Punch, though.

Is there a way to subtract Effort Values in 5th gen yet? You could with the berries in Emerald but I'm not sure if you can in B/W and I'm weary about using Victini for my ingame team (Although it's hardy with 35 sp. def stat so lol).

Any advice on the most torturous game invented (the play to befriend a Pokemon game)?

It makes me angry. I've been trying for so long. I suck at these >:O

If anyone is very good at these, could you play for me? (Log onto my account and play)

oh. hmmm. there are different battle modes available. I think BW won't do 6v6 with auto levelling, but I'm pretty sure you can with no auto levelling. (which of course means manually levelling to 100, which sucks in BW with the new EXP formula.)
Is this what everyone does in the battle me thread?

Any advice on the most torturous game invented (the play to befriend a Pokemon game)?

It makes me angry. I've been trying for so long. I suck at these >:O

If anyone is very good at these, could you play for me? (Log onto my account and play)
Why would we play for you when we could play for ourselves?

Is there a way to subtract Effort Values in 5th gen yet? You could with the berries in Emerald but I'm not sure if you can in B/W and I'm weary about using Victini for my ingame team (Although it's hardy with 35 sp. def stat so lol).
not yet. The EV reducing berries are expected from the Dream World.

Question about IVs

First off, are they that important in game? I'll never play wi-fi and just use them in the battle subway

Second, if you have a pokemon with 29/x/x/x/x/29 and you breed it with a random, will the baby stats be around the 29/x/x/x/x/29 area? Or do you need to breed TWO pokemon with 29/x/x/x/x/29 to gain that 29 mark?

Thirdly, once you have 31 in one stat and you breed with something thats not 31, do you always get 31 in that stat? or is radom? If you breed two 31's in attack, the baby will ALWAYS have 31?

Help is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)