Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Is Touch Screen use completely necessary? I have a REGULAR Nintendo DS, BUT it's touch screen is broken--I was able to play through Heart Gold, Platinum, and Diamond just fine... will I have to get a new DS if I preorder Black and White?

2. Is Touch Screen use completely necessary? I have a REGULAR Nintendo DS, BUT it's touch screen is broken--I was able to play through Heart Gold, Platinum, and Diamond just fine... will I have to get a new DS if I preorder Black and White?
This was answered:

The in-game menu is on the touch screen now, so yes you will need it, definitely.
If you have any intention of saving, managing items/pokemon, etc, you're going to need it.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but has anyone figured out how the EV/IV system works in B/W? Has anything changed?

After you see the credits, the Ancient Castle (in the desert off of route 4) has been expanded a bit. Once you get to the bottom there is a new door that takes you to a new area. This place is a bit like Turnback cave, but I don't think it warps you around.

In any case, in this "maze" area, if you keep going toward the left (and down some as well, basically down and left a few times. I did it randomly. You'll see a cutscene with a familiar face, keep going left after this) you'll see a set of stairs that lead up. And up, and Up.

At the top of this is TM26 for Earthquake and a ledge to jump down to a door. What worse is that if not for the ledge you could have the TM the first time you enter the desert :P

Quick question about rotation battles:

Do abilities like Flower Gift, Healing Heart, and Minus/Plus still work on all the participants in rotation battles? Like, if you have a Plusle as your active Pokemon, and one of your other Pokemon is Minun, will Plusle get the Sp Attack boost from Minun?

And last question:

Say you have a team of 6, and one of your Pokemon faint in a Rotation battle, can you send out one of your other Pokemon to replace it?

How does Faint Hearted (Archaeos's ability) work? I know it cuts stats at half health, but I've heard it halves only Attack and I've heard its all stats. Anyone have a definite answer?

What are the unresisted move combinations now (similar to BoltBeam/Return and Waterfall/Shadow Ball and HP Fighting) with the new typings?

Anyone know exactly where I can find Kurimugan?

EDIT: I found out where to find it, don't worry. What are the chances of finding it though?

Regarding Dream World pokes, if a prevo has a different ability from it's evolved form, will evolving it result in the evolved form having its Dream World ability?

Do we have any confirmed info on the IV changes? Been keeping up with this thread and so far I've seen it asked but not answered yet.

Can someone tell me what route the Day Care is on? There's been a lot of Youtube videos and I'm going to look at the layout of whichever route it's in.

breh

強いだね
What do I do after I beat the 7th gym and go to the tower? Plasma grunts block one bridge and the other bridge (the more southern one) is blocked by people wearing snowsuits... help? I'm reaaaaally stuck :(

What's the difference between Red stripe!Basurao and Blue stripe!Basurao? Also where is the name rater? And what is in that area beside Kanoko Town that requires Surf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)