Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
To unlock the Super-Single subway line...do you need a minimum number of badges or something? Because i completed the Normal-Single subway line by defeating the trainmaster, but when i go to the Supers...they say that it is not ready yet.
to get to the super trains u must beat the normal trains... E.G, beat single to gain access to super single... this applies for all trains (excluding multi since there isnt a super multi)

to get to the super trains u must beat the normal trains... E.G, beat single to gain access to super single... this applies for all trains (excluding multi since there isnt a super multi)
Did that already for single(by winning trainmaster)...but still can't access the super single. The conductor keeps saying that this train is not yet rready or something...
Something wrong with my software? I did use AR codes before, but i don't think they're capable of such glitches.

Did that already for single(by winning trainmaster)...but still can't access the super single. The conductor keeps saying that this train is not yet rready or something...
Something wrong with my software? I did use AR codes before, but i don't think they're capable of such glitches.
well how far are u in game? that may be the reason why

Someone already answered you. They said they think you have to beat N and the pokemon league Version 1.

Without looking at my guidebook, I'm pretty sure that's the answer. The pokemon in the super trains aren't unova exclusive, and you're not supposed to see anything pre-unova until post-game.

Can't be bothered searcing for a better place but..

For a Salamence, I currently have a Bagon with Dragon Dance.. Would it be redundant to have a Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Earthquake and Dragonclaw (Because of Draco's -2) or should I use DD to an advantage and carry DD, Dragon claw, Fire Blast and Earthquake?

For a Salamence, I currently have a Bagon with Dragon Dance.. Would it be redundant to have a Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Earthquake and Dragonclaw (Because of Draco's -2) or should I use DD to an advantage and carry DD, Dragon claw, Fire Blast and Earthquake?
im digging my own grave cuz ur gna thrash me... but id say DD not DM

haunter

Banned deucer.
yes, soon enough. I'd guess as soon as we have an analysis for every fully evolved pokemon for at least 1 tier. Dont hold me to that though.
I've already answered this question a few pages back. Please stop asking, the BW dex isn't going to be updated for a while, we need to solve some technical issues first.

nature and ivs please.

I've already answered this question a few pages back. Please stop asking, the BW dex isn't going to be updated for a while, we need to solve some technical issues first.

nature and ivs please.
Naive with perfect ivs in attack, sp.atk and speed.

haunter

Banned deucer.
then yeah, I suggest the standard DD set with: dragon claw, fire blast, EQ and DD. Actually you could also clone it and make also a mix Mence with: fire blast, draco meteor, brick break and roost. Naive is quite possibly the best nature for Mence.

why would

Thundurus (M) @ Salac Berry Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute

be considered illegal in smogon OU?

Whimsicott can learn Whirlwind but it remains at -6 speed tier. The Super Multi Train does exist! And to unlock the Super Lines all you need to do is see the end credits roll and obtain the National Dex. Just thought I'd clear that up. Starf Berry and Lansat Berry are also the only currently legal pinch berries available IIRC.

then yeah, I suggest the standard DD set with: dragon claw, fire blast, EQ and DD. Actually you could also clone it and make also a mix Mence with: fire blast, draco meteor, brick break and roost. Naive is quite possibly the best nature for Mence.
second it... my mence has naive and its the star of my team

Whimsicott can learn Whirlwind but it remains at -6 speed tier. The Super Multi Train does exist! And to unlock the Super Lines all you need to do is see the end credits roll and obtain the National Dex. Just thought I'd clear that up. Starf Berry and Lansat Berry are also the only currently legal pinch berries available IIRC.
Why. Is. Everyone. Saying. That. Whimsicott. Can. Learn. Whirlwind.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/whirlwind.shtml

Using reverse logic, Shiftry learns Whirlwind but doesn't learn Hurricane and Gust.

Nope.
Well, if you consider how much stronger a Hurricane is than a measly Whirlwind, then it makes perfect sense. Gust... Yeah. Got nothing for that.

Besides, when has Pokemon ever made sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)