Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last gym, how do i get passed the maze? I got myself into an area where i can not get out of, or even go back to a pokecenter. I do noy no what to do. There is no way for me to get out of this area, and i saved the game in that area.

In a doubles battle say you have 2 Hitmontops. If one uses Wide Guard one turn can the other use Detect/Protect/Wide Guard at 100% accuracy or are they affected by the other Hitmontop's Wide Guard?

Ok, does anyone know what happened to Swimming Goggles? I was so excited about that thing, and now Serebii doesn't have it listed as an item, and the Smogon thread was removed. Is there really, truly no such item? Imma be pissed...

This concerns soemthing towards the end of the game:

What is there to do once you defeat N and his father at the Elite 4? I realize there are the sages, but where do I find them?

Also, can I now transfer pokemon from my DPPt games or no?

Yes.

However old TM moves that are no longer TMs cannot be bred, i.e. Roost and Dark Pulse cannot be bred onto Pokemon that do not learn them as egg moves.
So Bullet Seed Technician Breloom can't exist?

Another question: I couldn't find the thread that had the answer to this question in it, so I'm asking it here. What were the changes to Hi Jump Kick?

This concerns soemthing towards the end of the game:

What is there to do once you defeat N and his father at the Elite 4? I realize there are the sages, but where do I find them?

Also, can I now transfer pokemon from my DPPt games or no?
1. All throughout Isshu; look at this thread starting here:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=11631739#post11631739

2. Yes--the Pokeshifter should be open on Route 15. However, be aware that just like Pal Park in DPPtHGSS, you can only use the Pokeshifter to send Pokemon between same language games (in other words, the Pokeshifter only works for Japanese copies of DPPtHGSS--if you try to use an English copy or one in any other language, it won't work).

Another question: I couldn't find the thread that had the answer to this question in it, so I'm asking it here. What were the changes to Hi Jump Kick?
I believe its now 130 BP with the same accuracy.

Breloom gets Bullet Seed as an actual Egg Move, so Technician Bullet Seed Breloom would be just fine.

As for Hi Jump Kick, it was boosted from 100 BP to 130 BP.

nyczxjay said:
Where is the Day Care Couple located in this game? Yea, it's a pretty simple question lol.
Route 3.

Breloom gets Bullet Seed as an actual Egg Move, so Technician Bullet Seed Breloom would be just fine.

As for Hi Jump Kick, it was boosted from 100 BP to 130 BP.
*facepalm* How the hell did I miss that?
EDIT: Oh right, I was looking at 4th gen Breloom. Not sure why. I'm dumb that way.

Wasn't there another change to Hi Jump Kick? I think it had to do with PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)