Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of my post date and time, what are you guys using for a simulator? PO isn't working for me, and I'm not sure where else the B/W data has been implemented.

I believe PO is the only simulator to have BW sofar. However don't be worried it's not working for you right now, the BW server is down right now for updates. If you're on a different server with the 5th gen client, it won't work. Even if you're only using 4th gen pokemon, abilties, items, and moves.

I'm a forum noob, how do I get sprites in my posts?

I saw that the Global Link is on, but it's in Japanese (duh)
Does anyone have a guide for it, or can give me a quick tutorial?

how many storage boxes do you get in BW?

i hope it's at least 32, since i'll only be able to battle in BW and i have too many pokemon for a single cart right now. T_T

Please hold this question until the American version is released, obviously.

Will the Dream World ability breeding work with Pokémon of different languages, or will they not work like Everstone?

is there a GTS system in the game. I want a roopushin, so can I just search for one online or put mine up for trade and then bring it back to evolve like in DP?

is there a GTS system in the game. I want a roopushin, so can I just search for one online or put mine up for trade and then bring it back to evolve like in DP?
The GTS can be accessed from any Pokécenter in Black and White, you'd might want to check Jumpluff's translation thread if you have trouble figuring things out.

I don't know if the Evolution trick still works though, perhaps you could test if it does and post your findings in the Research thread?

It´s here but testing is down at this moment.

anyway, while i´m at it, even if it may not be the right place to ask:

Where would a gen 5 RMT belong? I have one, but i don´t know if i should post it in uncharted territory or the RMT forum.
Oh, no wonder :P

Thanks!

^yes.

The move V-generate, who elarns it? Victini? and how? That would make it have two special moves so im wondering. Seerebii doesnt say who learns the move?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I was wondering when the big Smogon Tournaments, like the Tour and the World Cup will start to be gen V. Obviously they aren't now, and wont be for some time, but will it be after the English games come out? When gen V becomes more popular than gen IV? Or as soon as an authoritative gen V simulator comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)