Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure this has been asked somewhere in the thread, but i can't find an answer.
is there any way to play a level rounded, 6v6 pokemon battle in B/W?
or do i have to choose between no restrictions and only 3 pokemon?

Can someone please make a video of all the Poké Ball animations? The special animations that show when you release a Pokémon from a Poké Ball. They're different for each Ball.

I noticed that I only have 8 boxes in my PC, is there a way to unlock more?

Surely they don't expect 8 boxes to be enough in a game with less than 700 pokemon species.

I noticed that I only have 8 boxes in my PC, is there a way to unlock more?

Surely they don't expect 8 boxes to be enough in a game with less than 700 pokemon species.
If you place 1 pokemon in each box you'll unlock another 8 boxes. Put a poke in each of the new boxes and you unlock another 8 giving you 24 boxes.

And I have a question myself. Can you send items from Pokemon Battle Revolution to Black and White? I strongly believe you can but can't test it myself. If so, this means that you CAN get Soul Dew to Lati@s, something my friend and I realised very recently...

Think about it. It's a 4th generation games. It has no coding for new Pokemon, new moves, new abilities, etc, and it was released long before Black and White was even announced.

To even get items for BR you have to register your DS game to BR. How in the world is that supposed to work for a new generation? How would it make sense for it to be compatible?

Fair enough, of course I wouldn't expect it to have the coding for new pokemon but think of transferring pokemon from the 4th gen. DP doesn't have the coding for anything new but you can use it to transfer the pokemon with the DP cartridge. Basically, by using the mystery gift with BW, maybe the Black or White cartridge has the coding to do the work...

This seems to have gone a bit beyond a 'simple' question now ^^;. I'll try and bug my friend into finding the disc for BR...

Can someone give a quick review/ confirmation about EV training?

Let's say I'm EV training a pokemon for attack and it has pokerus and is holding a power bracer. I know that pokerus doubles the EV but how would the power bracer come into play?

So for a pokemon that gives 1 attack in EV would it be (1*2)+4? How about for pokemon that give two attack EVs? (2*2)+4? I just want to know so that I'm ready when we're given the ability to grow berries.

Question. I've been reading information saying that in order to pass on a Dream World ability via breeding, the female has to have the ability. But I was under the impression that all Dream World Pokemon were male? What's going on? Anyone know?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Question. I've been reading information saying that in order to pass on a Dream World ability via breeding, the female has to have the ability. But I was under the impression that all Dream World Pokemon were male? What's going on? Anyone know?
Event-specific Pokémon (the starters, Eeveelutions, and probably a few others that I can't think of at the moment) are always male, but any of the randomly encountered ones can be either gender (aside from single-gender species and such, obviously).

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So currently it is impossible to get a female Snivy with Contrary, as an example?
Well, no Gen V Pokémon have been released in DW at all, event or not, so that isn't a good example. For a better one, Speed Boost Torchic cannot legitimately be female.

Does Ring Target/Bull's eye have any competitive value, ooutside of the obvious tricking it on to someone?

I was thinking something like Zoroark or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)