Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Am I right in thinking that all of the tiers operate on a system of updating every three months?

2.) Do all the tiers update at the same time or could things, for example, move between OU and UU one month and between UU and RU in a different month?

Quick question. If low kick or grass knot is up against a light opponent and it has a low base power, does it get the technician boost?

ok, on the main page to the bottom left, it has all sorts of bars. right now they are:

decorate your c gear with pikachu
site maintenance on july 12th

your waiting for something on there like

befriend a starter pokemon
Okay, that sort of answers a later question, but not my main one. Like I said in the original post, I have the code, but I have not used it. Does it need to be used on a Japanese account, or can it be used on a U.S. account? Once it is befriended, does it have to be caught on a japanese version of the game and be traded, or can it be caught on a U.S. Version of the game?

I'm EV training a Timid Volcarona and I'm going with a special sweeper set. I'm wanting to give it HP Ground 70 but I know using an IV spread of every stat being a flawless 31 except the useless Attack stat for this moveset is impossible as that would give me either HP Dragon or Dark, not Ground.

I was told the best spread to use is 31/x/31/30/30/31 because Volcarona would only lose 1 Special Attack IV and 1 Special Defense IV and it wouldn't lose a Speed IV, thus letting me train it up to the max Speed for a benefitting nature. Is this correct? Does losing the 1 Special Attack IV and 1 Special Defense IV make too much of a difference or is making sure I have the 31 Speed IV more important?

In other words, is the 31/x/31/30/30/31 IV spread the absolute best one to use for a Timid Volcarona with HP Ground 70?
Yes, is the best HP ground spread available, because you keep yourself in the 100 base tier. Use something like 31/2/31/30/30/31 for HP 70 power.

does anyone have a poison heal gliscor to trade bw fc 4985 4355 2254
Wrong forum, try Simple question/Simple request in the Wifi subforums.

Quick question. If low kick or grass knot is up against a light opponent and it has a low base power, does it get the technician boost?
Yes, I used the smogon calc. for this, when a smeargle used grass knot on a corsola (base 20) it got the tech boost as soon as I changed abilities.

Yes, is the best HP ground spread available, because you keep yourself in the 100 base tier. Use something like 31/2/31/30/30/31 for HP 70 power.

Wrong forum, try Simple question/Simple request in the Wifi subforums.

Yes, I used the smogon calc. for this, when a smeargle used grass knot on a corsola (base 20) it got the tech boost as soon as I changed abilities.
Thank you so much for confirming!

hi i just want to ask if i buy a 3DS console in Singapore will it be a US version and if not which counties have the US version of 3DS thank you

Okay, that sort of answers a later question, but not my main one. Like I said in the original post, I have the code, but I have not used it. Does it need to be used on a Japanese account, or can it be used on a U.S. account? Once it is befriended, does it have to be caught on a japanese version of the game and be traded, or can it be caught on a U.S. Version of the game?
it can be used on the U.S. account

thanks. how do you change your dreamworld name? for some reason mine came out PGL7723794ter

what berries are considered 'uncommon' berries by the Hungry Maid

i do. i found the patrat ladies trick and i get 5000 per day now. i would still fight the Riches, but i screwed up big time. i thought you could always fight them. but i want to grow berries in the dream world and sell them to her.

also, double piloswine are EEEEEEEEEEVIL!

I'm going to need some help setting up an Ad-hoc network to connect my DSi to wifi if that is even possible. VM me at some point if you can hep, I won't be on again tonight but I will tomorrow. Thank you in advance.
Still looking for help; if this isn't the right place to post this sort of question, could someone redirect me?

1.) Am I right in thinking that all of the tiers operate on a system of updating every three months?

2.) Do all the tiers update at the same time or could things, for example, move between OU and UU one month and between UU and RU in a different month?
Still looking for an answer as well. Also, when is/are the month/months when the tiers change next? Apologies if it's now and this comes off as a stupid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)