Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I don't know where else to go with this, so here I am...

I have a Honchkrow with the following stats:
Adamant Male, Lvl. 68 with 226/232/101/145/103/147 stats (hope I did that in the right order, HP-ATK-DEF-SATK-SDEF-SPD).. And EVERY time I go to an IV calculator, it always gives me some error.. I believe metalkid's just straight up gives me errors, while Serebii gives me REALLY high IVs in ATK, DEF, SDEF, and SPD...

My question is... could this bird be hacked? I got it off GTS from a trainer in Japan within the first day or two of me getting my game...
Copy & Paste Results
Honchkrow - #430 (Adamant)
HP: 18 - 19
Att: 8 - 31
Def: Invalid
SpA: 21 - 22
SpD: Invalid
Speed: Invalid

One or more IVs came back as invalid. You either entered the stat data wrong (Order is HP-Att-Def-SpA-SpD-Speed) or you didn't enter the correct EVs (If you didn't write them down, there is no way to know what they are).
Chances are that the EVs are the problem, especially considering it's at such an odd level.

Okay, I don't know where else to go with this, so here I am...

I have a Honchkrow with the following stats:
Adamant Male, Lvl. 68 with 226/232/101/145/103/147 stats (hope I did that in the right order, HP-ATK-DEF-SATK-SDEF-SPD).. And EVERY time I go to an IV calculator, it always gives me some error.. I believe metalkid's just straight up gives me errors, while Serebii gives me REALLY high IVs in ATK, DEF, SDEF, and SPD...

My question is... could this bird be hacked? I got it off GTS from a trainer in Japan within the first day or two of me getting my game...
You need to put the EVs it has into the IV calc. Without it's EVs you won't be able to get it's IVs.

If I don't have a 31 speed timid gengar, what's the minimum speed it should have at level 100 in order to outspeed most things? Is 341 good enough?

Chances are that the EVs are the problem, especially considering it's at such an odd level.
You need to put the EVs it has into the IV calc. Without it's EVs you won't be able to get it's IVs.
then delete the EVs with berries and try again imo
Darn... Well, with Metalkid's, I disabled the EV boxes. But I'll try the berry method. How many berries does it normally take to lower EVs to 0? I have about 6 for each stat, I just need to know how many I should plant now.

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
If the EV is 110 or more, it falls to 100 when you use a berry. If it's less than 110, it falls by 10. If it's 9 or less, it goes to 0. At max it takes 11 berries per stat.

If I don't have a 31 speed timid gengar, what's the minimum speed it should have at level 100 in order to outspeed most things? Is 341 good enough?
^I dunno about common infernape sets,does gar has a lot to fear from him?(since he's faster if you would run 341)
I don't know how common is timid infernape. How about 347 speed for gengar? 347 requires 28 IV in speed... So hard to get =\

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
It's decent, I suppose. I would go for a little more, though, seeing as that running Pokemon aren't that hard to track in D/P, especially if you imported Master Balls.

I saw that both Munchlax and Snorlax can hatch from eggs. How do you do make it be one of those who hatch, and is there any benefit to doing either one (moves, etc.)?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I saw that both Munchlax and Snorlax can hatch from eggs. How do you do make it be one of those who hatch, and is there any benefit to doing either one (moves, etc.)?
Munchlax gets Zen Headbutt as a bred move while Snorlax does not. To breed for one, attach the Full Stomach Incense to one of the parents.

Sorry if this is a noobish question, but I have been looking for a while and wondering, what do I have to breed Weavile with to egg Pursuit and Ice Punch to him? Or if I have to do chain breeding, what all do I need to breed?

The most practical way is to have Smeargle Sketch Ice Punch and Pursuit preferrably in a double battle where on of your pokemon has the moves, then breed it with Sneasel

Or you can Heart Scale Medicham to make it learn Ice Punch, breed it with Lopunny, then have the male Buneary breed with Sneasel

Cooltrainer in Iron Cave I think has Cherrim, a Ranger on a certain route holds Prinplup

Probably the island you reach by the ferry would be the best place for training. Not for EV training though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)