Ask here for B/W Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you need to forfeit.... dont dc... dcing is for scrubs. and if ur getting stalled then u may wanna rethink ur team my team doesnt even stall based... u just let me set up for some reason.

on another note.... anyone else lookin for ou?
This was my third or fourth ever battle. so that counts for somthing sorry for dc i ddint know their was a forefit

This was my third or fourth ever battle. so that counts for somthing sorry for dc i ddint know their was a forefit
oh ok.... well thats cool then... welcome to smogon... go to the forum and take a look @ the team builder... heck u can pretty much ask anyone here for tips... pm me i can tell u some things u want to change already... ALso check out the tiers because ur team was part ou part uu and part ru... which is fine if u have a good strategy, but not for a beginner

oh ok.... well thats cool then... welcome to smogon... go to the forum and take a look @ the team builder... heck u can pretty much ask anyone here for tips... pm me i can tell u some things u want to change already... ALso check out the tiers because ur team was part ou part uu and part ru... which is fine if u have a good strategy, but not for a beginner
I know how the tier system works been watching a few youtube vids, which were my ru and uu? if u rember

I'm all set for an OU standard battle!
I'm only just getting back into the game so bit of a noob :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)