Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Do any of you know all the new animations? So far, I've noticed: Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, and Flash Cannon. Any others?

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The moves that have received a new animation are:
Aeroblast, Boomburst, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Diamond Storm, Dragon Ascent, Draining Kiss, Electroweb, Flash Cannon, Flying Press, Freeze-Dry, Freeze Shock, Glaciate, Gunk Shot, Head Charge, Hyperspace Fury, Hyperspace Hole, Ice Burn, Leaf Blade, Light of Ruin, Low Sweep, Luster Purge, Mist Ball, Moonblast, Night Daze, Oblivion Wing, Origin Pulse, Parting Shot, Precipice Blades, Psycho Boost, Psystrike, Secret Sword, Signal Beam, Snarl, Sticky Web, Tri Attack, Twinneedle.
Thanks AScriptmaster for the list and the animation. He did a great job!

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Anyone know which, if possible, part of the CSS I would change in order to change the distance between the HP Bars of the left side's Pokemon? Because in a Double battle, if the leftmost Poke switches in the health bar overlaps the other's name slightly but on the right side the bars are seperated perfectly and i don't know if its because I changed something without knowing.

Pic so what Im saying hopefully makes sense:

Amaluna

What should I do if I forgot my password in Pokemon Showdown?
You could PM an admin on Showdown using /w [user], [message] or by using /user [user] and clicking on the Chat button. They might be able to help you but I can not guarantee that. It's worth a shot at least.

And not being able to log in makes me very sad too :[

Last edited:

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Actually atm the server is under heavy load and nobody can login, and even in the bit when login was possible, my password was said incorrect. Can someone give me some surefire answer of what's the cause and when it could be fixed?
It's the cats.

The fact that the server has been up for like a week now without restarts might be the issue I'm thinking.

cant even connect to the server... "couldnt connect to server!" this the same issue as the previous posts? yeah,it might be the fact that it's been up for a while...

Albert.

visually stimulating
cant even connect to the server... "couldnt connect to server!" this the same issue as the previous posts? yeah,it might be the fact that it's been up for a while...
There recently has been an DDoS attack on the servers of Pokemon Showdown that's why they are shut down completely. The server's been taken down temporarily until it's fixed.

Amaluna

It most likely is the same reason as the previous issues. Recenly Showdown had a lot of trouble with the log in servers and they're trying to fix that at the moment. Which leads me to believe that, that is the reason why we can not connect now. You can consider going to the frost server until the main server is back up.

Unsee

so smart me, enjoy book so much
is an Artist
I've been trying to connect to Showdown for a few hours now and I still get the message "Couldn't connect to server!" Is that a problem for everyone or just for me? D:

Is there a reason why the passwords are incorrect on your account when you try to log in right now? Or is it just because the login servers are down?

why is showdown down
actually, it's out of memory, both /dt and /data show exactly the same result, then why do both exist(it could be that it's not /dt, but i'm precisely sure there is another command that does precisely the same thing as /data)
/dt gives more details such as weight and other additional information, while /data simply just gives the Pokemon-name, typing, ability and stats. Not that it is of major importance. Just a minor detail :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)