Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Recently went to check the room auth in the Doubles room, and was wondering if the names in bold had any meaning? I haven't been able to figure it out myself.

Hi so I've made a team and it includes genesect and darkrai and when i try to validate the team it says that it is an event pokemon and it needs to match one of its events. i was wondering how can this be fixed/make them be allowed
thx shadowninja107

Hi so I've made a team and it includes genesect and darkrai and when i try to validate the team it says that it is an event pokemon and it needs to match one of its events. i was wondering how can this be fixed/make them be allowed
What are the sets that you're trying to use? Maybe the shininesses of your Pokémon are wrong or they have the wrong natures.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thx shadowninja107
Hello shadowninja107

You can't use Shiny Darkrai and Genesect because they aren't available in game if you want to play with them, you have to use them with their regular forms.

Has there always been a limit of 18 characters in nicknames ? Because I nicknamed one of my pokémon something stupidly long but only the first 18 characters showed.

i cant log on.. anyone have a solution for this? it's not like i forgot my password. it just logged me off. when i try to insert my username, it doesnt ask for my password, im still logged off. i try to do a random name but that doesn't work either.

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i cant log on.. anyone have a solution for this? it's not like i forgot my password. it just logged me off. when i try to insert my username, it doesnt ask for my password, im still logged off. i try to do a random name but that doesn't work either.
Hi Orangutan

Due to server lag, you may be able to find connectivity issue, please try again later.

Last edited:

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
yeah it's also happening to me, I guess we just have to wait til it's fixed. both the /rank and /nick command need to be fixed as well

edit: it works now

Ahh……So where could I got the background pictures of the Pokemon Showdown?
I especially like the one where Charizard X fighting with Charizard Y.

Reisen

Ahh……So where could I got the background pictures of the Pokemon Showdown?
I especially like the one where Charizard X fighting with Charizard Y.
Hi Shuple

You need to click on your options (the gear near your username on the top right of your ps! screen), then you have to click on Change Background and you will have access to the background with Charizard X and Y called "Charizards". Here is a little screenshot that shows you how to find it:

If you want to get the background picture for yourself, you can check the Credits here:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/credits

The Charizards background has been made by Jessica Valencia here is her DA: http://seiryuuden.deviantart.com/

I want to start a youtube channel. If you're a known youtuber, can you give me some tips on content, editing etc? much appreciated. Feel free to inbox me. I'm willing to have a lengthy conversation on the subject :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)