Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Post about it here. No one except admins can see what you post there. The people in charge will request some information so be ready to answer questions if you do wish to reset the pass.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! :3
I have a problem, I can't see the tier "Monotype Random Battle" :/
Help me :c
Monotype Random Battle is a challenge format only. I merged your thread with this one. Next time, instead of creating a new thread, just post here. Pretty please!

I'm looking for a way to make pokemon showdown totaly offline, i means try tu run it only in intranet enviroments, there are some docs about how to achieve this? i know that the client part s incomplete, maybe some about how to complete it?

My showdown account, Fabregasm got locked from chat. The notification says that the lock will expire in a few days. How long is a few days, because then accordingly I'd like to know whether or not to file a discipline appeal?

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
A few days is typically 3-5 days, when the server restarts. You can check the time the server is up by using /uptime

Look I know that this is probably one of the nonconventional items to be making an article about but hear me out:

I was going along building a team when I realized that I needed something for Weavile. Now I know that there are much better options for a Weavile check than a Heatran holding a Float Stone, but I just thought it'd be hilarious to watch someone go for Low Kick on a Heatran and get confused as to why it did less than usual. Anyway, I decided to have a bit of a practice with a friend of mine to see what exactly the damage difference is between a physically defensive Heatran holding a Float Stone and one that was just holding Leftovers. But after switching the Float Stone Heatran into the Low Kick from Weavile I saw that it did roughly the same damage. I guessed at that point that the Float Stone was only "useful" for stuff like Heat Crash or Heavy Slam, but then he gave me the link to the Pokemon Wikia page for the Float Stone and it speciffically says at one point that it reduces damage from Low Kick. I unfortunately don't have the means to use two identical Heatrans over Wi-Fi and check the Float Stone method that way, so what I wanted to ask is if anybody knows if Showdown just figured that nobody would be crazy enough to try using a Float Stone and just decided not to program its function, or is the Pokemon Wikia page false?

tehy

Banned deucer.
Low Kick's power maxes out at 440 pounds, float stone halves weight, heatran weighs 970 pounds. So heatran even with the float stone weighs 485 pounds and takes max damage from low kick.

By the way it's a dumb idea but since you admitted that, try chople berry. (Or choice scarf offensive really)

hi,
me and my few friends use showdown frequently whenever we are online. the problem is we don't have internet facility 24/7 in our boarding house in school and when we do have its not sure we will both be online, however we do get free time when we can get together. so i really want to know if it's possible to create a lan server without having internet. i made a server with the gihub source but it needs internet connectivity.

I am sorry if I posted in a wrong section. :)
i'm looking for this same thing, someone that could help?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wondering, is there a way to create a private chat room in PS?

For example, if I want to make a private room to chat with several friends at the same time (and not talking with each one of them separately)

scene

Banned deucer.
I have been wondering, is there a way to create a private chat room in PS?

For example, if I want to make a private room to chat with several friends at the same time (and not talking with each one of them separately)
Use /makegroupchat [name], public/private. Public groupchats show up when you click on users, private ones don't. Invite people with /invite [name].

Use /makegroupchat [name], public/private. Public groupchats show up when you click on users, private ones don't. Invite people with /invite [name].
Thanks!!!

Edit:
You must be global voice or roomdriver+ in some public room to make a groupchat.

:'(

{If the -ate abilities can only be used on one pokemon in hackmons, is normalize included as an -ate ability}
Why not?
Normalize doesn't do the same thing as the other ones at all. For example, Pixilate turns normal moves into fairy moves and gives them a 1.3x boost. Normalize turns ALL of a Pokemon's moves to normal type and gives no boost which is honestly a bigger drawback most of the time than a good thing.

Normalize doesn't do the same thing as the other ones at all. For example, Pixilate turns normal moves into fairy moves and gives them a 1.3x boost. Normalize turns ALL of a Pokemon's moves to normal type and gives no boost which is honestly a bigger drawback most of the time than a good thing.
The reason I asked was because Bulbapedia counts Normalize as a form of Aerialate
oh ok that makes a lot more sense, so on a delcatty would you want to use cute charm
they are both useless

I think I'm posting an unnecessery amount
is there a such thing as banning on hackmons
cause what about a shedninja with sturdy, lum berry, recycle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)